Jokes & Teases

Jimin & Jungkook, Forever!

(https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/

21/82/59/218259f76c422e70e79fb97aeabbe07a.gif)

_______

"Jokes & Teases"

"Psss. Jungkookie Babyy!~" 

Jimin was having trouble sleeping and it was currently 4:35 a.m.

He kept trying to shake the younger boy awake from his sleep, but he was a very heavy sleeper. 

Finally, after some time, the boy was able to crack open his eyes. 

"Yeah? What's up?" It came out more of a mumble though since he somehow forgot how to speak. 

"I can't sleep." Jimin said while turning towards Jungkook and hugging him. 

"Aww, why not?" Says the younger, wrapping his arms around Jimin's waist. 

"I'm not sure why. My body just won't let me."

 "Well our little intimate session from earlier must've been so good that it messed up your sleep cycle." Jungkook said while squeezing Jimin's a little. 

Jimin let out a little yelp, which ended up making Jungkook giggle. 

"I have a joke for you." Said Jimin, grabbing on to Jungkook even tighter, snuggling and snuggling to feel safe. 

"Lay it on me." 

"Ok..haha" Jimin started to laugh at himself at how funny the joke was.

"OK...What do you call a bagel that can fly?" And he looked intently at Jungkook with adorable eyes, waiting for the younger to try and guess.

"Idk, a flying bagel...?"

"Close~ but no."

"......."

"......."

".....Then what is it?" He was curious now.

"A PLAIN BAGEL!!!" And the boy burst out laughing even harder than he had before, laying his head on the younger and just letting his laugh completely out. 

"Hahaha, get it! cause plain sounds like plane!!!!! haha" 

And in the moment, watching his beautiful boyfriend laughing at his lame joke, Jungkook bursted out in laughter, only because of how much a dork his baby was. 

"You're such a dork, Chim Chim." 

"Well do you at least love this dork?" Asked Jimin, pointing to himslef curiously. 

"hmmm..." 

"YAA! Why is it taking you too long to answer!?" 

"I was trying to think of a word greater than love because what I feel for you is waaaayyy past love. But there is no word yet for what I feel for you. So if we're talking about the greatest word of affection that exists as of now, then yes. I love you" 

"..........I love you too? Geeze Jungkook, why you gotta make things so complicated." 

"Quiet Park Chim Chim, don't make me tickle you. Now go to sleep." 

"Yes Sire!!"

And jimin stayed in the same position, holding onto the only thing he felt safe with. All throughout the night.

_______

You're Welcome!

Good night~!