Sick Boy & Caring Boyfriend

Jimin & Jungkook, Forever!

Can we talk about those gifs please?!? Ughhh!

___________

"Sick Boy & Caring Boyfriend"

Jimin had been laying bed wondering what he was gonna tell Jungkook. They were both supposed to go to the Greek and Egyptian exhibition at the meauseum, but Jimin was in bed, coughing up a storm. He knew Jungkook would be sad, but it's not like he could just get up and pretend like nothing was wrong

Right?

He stood up up and attempted to take in a full breath of air, along with standing straight, but he ended up slumping while tossing up a coughing fit. 

"Yeah, I thought so." He said to himself while he picked up his cell phone to dial Kookie's number. 

After a few rings, the sick boy finally heard a phone pick up. 

"Hello?~" Sang the boy on the other line.

Jimin tried not to cough while speaking to him, but that failed and ended up hacking out loud, right into the phone. 

"Hey, baby." 

"Oh no, are you sick?" Asked the younger, worried, 

"Yeah. I just feel like poop. I'm really sorry Kook. I know you've been looking forward to going. I'm sorry. Why don't you find someone else to go with you?" 

"Don't be sorry, Hyung. It's not your fault. And there's no way I'm going with anyone else. I only wanna go with you."

Another rage of coughing and Jimin didn't know what else to say. 

"I know what you're thinking." Jimin spoke when he heard shuffling coming from the other line.

"Yeah?" Spoke Kookie.

"I'm not letting you come over. I'm not risking you getting sick. I won't let you. 

"Well then," He heard Jungkook struggling while chopping something on what Jimin assumed was hopefully a chopping board. "You shouln't have showed me your lock code." Said JUngkook while closing something with a plastic container and putting it in a plastic bag. 

"I'll be there in 5 minutes. If that door is locked when I arrive, I WILL knock it down." And he hung up. 

"Aish, my Kookie is so protective....and cute.....mostly adorable." Jimin thought to himslef as he made his way to the front door to unlock it while throwing himself on the living room couch. 


 

Before even realizing it, Jimin had accidentally fallen asleep. The only reason he awoke was because Jungkook was petting him and Jimin was laying on Kookie's knees....plus Jimin started hacking, (but we can say that it was because Kookie was petting him). 

"You're awake!" Said Jungkook while continuously petting Jimin's hair. 

"Babe~! You're here!" Jimin said gettig himself up, but he started to cough so he sunk back down again. 

"Yeah...don't try to make too much movement. It'll just end up badly. Let your manly man take care of you."

"I don't see any manly men here." Jimin said trying to lighten the mood. 

"Well then...guess you aren't getting chicken noodle soup." Jungkook said getting up from the couch and dropping Jimin's head from his lap. 

"CHICKEN! NOODLE! SOUP?!!??!" Jimin said getting up and throwing a coughing fit. 

Jungkook felt bad so he flew right by Jimin's side and held him up really tight with his hands around the sick boy's waist. 

"Sorry, babe. I was just kidding, of course you get soup." Jungkook lead Jimin to the dining room and sat him down at the table.

"I'm glad you cooked. I really LOVE Kookie's soups SOO much!" Jimin said slowly while closing his eyes cuz he was so tired.

"Awww! MY baby~!!!!" Jungkook couldn't help it! He squeezed Jimin cheecks. Seeing Jimin acting like this just activated something in Jungkook that made him want to protect and help cure the boy.   

Jungkook brught a plate of the soup to the table and set it infront of the elder. 

"Kookie...could you feed me please? I'm so tired."

"Of course baby!" Jungkook grabbed the spoon and heaved it with broth and noodles and chicken and guided it towards Jimin's mouth.

"Say ah." The elder did as he was told and savored the broth.

"HMMMM! Babe, it's soooo good it hurts...more!" he boy said with eyes closed. instead of a spoonful of food, Jimin felt a pair of lips make contact with his lips. A soft kiss, nothing pleasurable or about it. Just a sweet kiss. 

"You're gonna get sick." Jimin said pulling away. 

"I don't care. It's worth it...

...and it will always be worth it, baby." 

___________

Ughhhhh! That gif tho!! UGHH

SLAP ME IN THE A** AND CALL 

ME SALLY!!! If you don't know, that's 

from Beautiful Creatures...lol. Anyways,

I'm too tired to prrofread it

so I'll probably just end up coming 

back and proofreading it. 

Until then~~~

Love Yall's~!!!

-Soshifan313

<3<3

<3