Dark & Stormy

Jimin & Jungkook, Forever!

(http://40.media.tumblr.com/18261da02d505bb41c8a895

381071979/tumblr_inline_o1y28q5HQj1tc2ni7_500.png)

__________

'Dark & Stormy'

It was around mid September. The sky had been a pretty shade of blue earlier on in the day, but as of right now, in the evening, it had turned a scary dark shade of grey. It wasn't that late. Around 7:00 pm. Jimin was at home, sitting in the living room, reading a book. He could hear the raindrops hit the window pane. 

'I wonder how he is?' thought Jimin to himself, referring to the boy who lived directly 2 floors above him. 

"He must be scar-" He was cut off by the telephone ringing. 

Jimin chuckled to himself about how right he was, and wasted no time in making his way over to the device and answering it. 

"Hello?" He answered, pretending to not notice anything. 

"Jimin~ Hey!" Said Jungkook, trying to act all composed. 

"What's up Kookie?" Jimin asked, leaning back in the couch, while hearing the boy try and remain calm. 

"JIMIN!!! I'm scared~ Come upstairs!" He tried to order the elder. 

"Ha! What did I tell you earlier?? That you shouldn't leave?! I told you that's you'd be cowering for me to come comfort you, so if you really need me, then come downstairs, Kookie."

"Hyungggggg~~~! You're so mean, seriously!" And then Kookie hung up. 

All Jimin could to was chuckle at his boyfriend, but he also started to countdown from 15. 

"I told you, Kookie. You shouldn't have left here earlier~! I said as I kept on counting down. 

9

 

8

 

7

 

6

 

"Maybe now you'll realize that I know you really well, babe." 

 

5

 

4

 

3

 

2

 

1

 

............

 

 

 

 

 

KNOCK

KNOCK

KNOCK

KNOCK 

 

Jimin started laughing at the younger one's frantic pounding on the door. 

"HYUNG~~ Why'd you lock the door.~" The younger one was so cute and Jimin could just die of cuteness overboard. 

He made his way over to the door and slowly unlocked it, letting Jungkook hear the lock unlocking and the door chain being dragged open. 

"Oh Hey Kookie!" Jimin said, nonchalantly. 

There Jungkook stood, in front of the doorway with his stuffed bear and and doughnut onsie. 

"Oh my baby~!" Jimin teased by pinching Jungkook's cheeck. 

"I swear Hyung if I didn't love you so much, I would've dumped you for doing this to me." He said while inviting himself inside the cozy apartment and sitting on the couch.

"Well you should know how often HYUNG is right. Maybe next you'll listen to me-" 

As he walked over to the couch, Jimin could see that Jungkook was softly sobbing into his hands and it might have broken Jimin's heart. 

"Hey. Jungkook. Hey Kookie." Jimin said sitting down and putting his arm around Jungkook's neck. 

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"I...I....I....was just...so.....scared. Scared...." Jungkook leaned into Jimin and kept on sobbing. 

"What are you scared of?" 

"The storm could destroy the building, or hurt you." 

Jimin started rubbing circles on Jungkook's back and the younger started to calm down. 

"I'm gonna need more than just a little storm to be separated from you, babe." Jimin said, unwrapping his arm from Jungkook's neck, and the younger started freaking out. 

Until Jimin wrapped his arms around Jungkook's waist and brought him down to lay down on the couch with him. 

"I will always protect my little baby. You're so precious to me, ok?" 

"I know." Jungkook said while leaning his back towards Jimin so he could feel he elder's body heat against his.

"Hyung." 

"Yeah, Kookie?" 

"I love you." 

........

.......

.......

.......

"Ummm....did you hear me? I said I love you." 

"I know, I just start freaking out whenever you say that and I start to think you're making a mistake so I stay quiet in case you didn't mean it." 

Jungkook turned around to face his boyfriend and wrapped his arms around Jimin's stomach. 

"I will always love hyung. Honestly, I can't imagine life with out you. For the past 5 years we've gotten through everything together. I'm pretty sure I men it when I say it: I love you~" 

"I love you too, Jungkookie! Forever." 

__________

Hope you liked~ UGHHH imagine if Jungkook showed

up at your door with his bear and stuffed onsie!

Yeah, I would die.