"Chillaxed" Vay-Cay & "Peaceful" Getaway

Jimin & Jungkook, Forever!

______

Chillaxed Vay-Cay & Peaceful Getaway

_________

"Hyung! Look!" Said Jungook while glancing out of the window of the airplane. 

He had been pointing out the colorful looking clouds that illuminated the sky different shades of purple, blue, and pink. 

"It's so pretty." Agreed Jimin while relaxing into his seat. 

"Still not as pretty as you, though, Hyung." Jungkook chimed in as he grabbed a hold of Jimin's hand. 

"You're such a flirt, you little devil." Jimin whispered while snuggling into the crook of Jungkook's neck. 

Jungkook held on to Jimin and just closed his eyes for a second...well at least he thought it was only for a second.

 

 

 

"Jungkookie~" He felt Jimin shaking him repeadietly."Jungkookie~ We're here~!!!"

"What" Said the younger boy, groggily. 

"Haha, we're here babe!" 

The two boys grabbed their carry-ons and made their way off of the plane and through customs. 

There were crowds of people but still not as many as on a regular day at an airport. 

After they recieved their luggage, they made their way out of the airport and took in the nice view. 

"Hello, Hawaii~~!" Jimin yelled outloud. Maybe a little too loud. 

"Hyung, you're too cute." Said Jungkook grabbing a hold of Jimin's cheek. 

As they made their way over to their hotel, they were amazed by all that people were doing. There was paragliding, parasailing, water skiing, snorkling, swimming.

"Hyung we have to do ALLLLL of it, ok!??" The look on the younger's face was so precious and Jimin couldn't help but to hug him and give him little kisses everywhere. 

"Of course we will. Any thing for my precious little baby."

"I'm all grown, you know." Jimin glanced down to Jungkook Jr.

"Oh I know." 

"You're so dirty!!" Jungkook said, while slapping Jimin on the shoulder. 

 

They got to their hotel and threw all of their bags and luggage on the floor while laying down on the bed, staring up at the ceiling. 

"This is so nice." Jimin said out loud after laying down for a moment. 

"And I'm here with my favorite person." Jungkook said, turning and holding on to Jimin. 

There was a knock on the door and Jungkook got up to answer it while Jimin remained layed down. 

"Room service." Said the woman once the door opened. 

"Oh we didn't order room service." Replied Jungkook, thinking it was a mistake

"Well, someone did. And it's to be delivered to your room." she left the cart and off she went out of the door, closing it behind her. 

Jimin got up from the bed walking over to the cart wile Jungkook opened the tray.

"What is it?" Jimin asked while examining Jungkook's face.

"....it's____________"

___________________

Probably some typos but I'm too lazy to go back, LOL.

This chapter has been hidden for like 3 months, I

just never knew how to end it, so~~ it's up to

you to decide what was on the cart, under 

the tray~~ Leave your interpretation in the 

comments~~ 

Love

Soshifan313