The Prince & The Bodyguard: Part 1

Jimin & Jungkook, Forever!

 

(http://stuffpoint.com/bangtan-boys/image/454486-bangtan-boys-jungkook-jimin-3.jpg)

____________________

"The Prince & The Bodyguard: Part 1"

Prince Jungkook had been sent to his room because of the fact that he couldn't handle certain affairs his dad dealt with, like beheadings, or attacks of other kingdoms. He reached his quarters and slammed the door before looking inside.

When he truned to look at the middle of his room, there stood a boy, he couldn't have been much older than him. Maybe by one or two years. He was standing there, dressed in the palace's bodyguard suits. Very, very attractive. He had chubby cheeks that Jungkook wanted to pinch so hard. His lips looked very cute and puffy. 

"Umm...May I help you?" Asked Jungkook, confused as to why there was a stranger in his room. 

"Please don't mind me, sire, just carry on as if I'm not here. I was given special orders to always be at your side, In the case of one of our enemies attacking."

"Well, I was going to read,, so I'm sure I'll be safe."

"No, you don't understand. If you don't leave this room, then neither do I. If you don't use the restroom, neither do I, if you don't eat, neither do I. I have swore on my life to protect your majesty, and that means always standing at your side to protect you." 

"Well...ok. Just please don't stare. It's all ready uncomfortable as it is." 

"Of course, your majesty." As the guard was headed to sit on a chair and protect the prince, Jungkook spoke out loud.

"You never told me your name." He asked the guard.

"Jimin. Park Jimin." And he just sat down after that.

Jungkook could tell he was watching him. It wasn't hard to feel those eyes penetrating your skin. In a good and bad way. 

Jungkook grew bored of reading Romeo & Juliete, so he put the book down, and turned to face Park Jimin.

"So. Anything that I'm not allowed to do anymore?" 

"Well, sire, you need exclusive permission to leave the palace. Even to go to your garden. The king and queen must know where you are at all times. It is only understandable, right?" 

"Well...I'm just tired of being here!"

"Is there anything in particular that you would like to do at the moment?" Asked Park Jimin.

"I want to be outside. I refuse to be locked up all alone in this enormous palace."

"I will speak with the King and Queen and return with their answer, sire.

"Thank you, Park Jimin."

"You can call me Jimin, sire."

"Then you can call me Jungkook."

"I could never, sire. You are royalty and precious." 

"You think I'm precious?"

"Well...-" Jimin was studdering, trying to find what to say.

"It's ok, Jiminnie! Huurry and ask my parents so that we can go on that walk around the palace."

"Yes, si- er...I mean Jungkook."

The prince smiled at how adorable the guard looked. 

'Oh jungkook, ther eyou go again, falling for the wrong people.'

____________________

Jungkook was the prince that had to be guarded because he was the Kign and Queen's only child, and so if anything were to happen to the rulers, then Jungkook would automatically step up. 

Jimin had returned from the King and Queen and informed Jungkook that they were allowed to walk around the palace for 2 hours, before they had to return for dinner. 

"So now where would you like to go?" Jimin asked Jungkook.

"I want to visit my garden. Lets go!" And off they went to the Garden of Jungkook.

____________________

It took the two of them around 10 minutes to reach the Garden of Jungkook. They opened the glass doors sepertating the courtyard from the indoors, and in they stepped. 

There were vines, fountains, fruits and all sorts of plants growing in the garden. 

(http://www.gardensonline.com.au/Uploads/WorldGarden/57/WalledGardenMain.jpg)

(With more fountains and higher trees)

"You know. My parents bulit me this garden as a birth present? They said that as long as the garden flourished, so would my abilities."

"It is a very beautiful garden, sire. I mean Jungkook."

The two boys had sat down in one of the garden benches and Jungkook called over a maid and asked for her to bring them a cup of tea. 

After she left, the two boys started talking about eachother.

"So Jimin, tell me. How old are? You look so young to be working as a palace bodyguard."

Jimin chuckled.

"Well, Im 21," He was 1 year older than Jungkook.

"I was recently hired, but I had to go through training so that I could know about all types of situations that could happen."

"Oh, really? And what types of situations do they cover in that program?" Asked Jungkook, scooting closer to Jimin. 

"How to protect your majesty incase of a palace Break-in. How to take care of your majesty if you are sick." Jimin was getting off track as Jungkook was basically right in front of his face. 

"What about this situation?" Jungkook asked as he leaned in to connect his lips to Jimin's."

____________________

A/N:

All right. That is part 1 of this two parter, or maybe three. If it is good, maybe I'll turn it into a complete chaptered story. 

Ok. Back to my point. Here is part 1. Don't forget to leave a comment on how much you loved it or hated it. I don't mind, I like critisism. As long as you don't shatter my heart. (LOL).

Allright, that is all.

Love You All. SARANGHAE

<3<3<3<3<3 사랑해요 <3<3<3<3<3