One Red Velvet & Ice Cream Cake

Jimin & Jungkook, Forever!

(http://31.media.tumblr.com/15884785e47e6b78c90

2bf40b9a472cd/tumblr_nb0g90a4ri1svb0geo1_500.gif

__________________

"One Red Velvet & Ice Cream Cake"

"Holy Roasted Chesnuts! THat looks sooo delicious!!" Jungkook was staring at the screen of his computer and he was practically drooling.

At that moment, Jimin walked and saw Jungkook. He stopped and gave the younger a look of confusion.

"Jungkook, are you watching 'How to please your man' again?

"Jimin!~" Jungkook whined while shutting the computer.

"That was ONE time. You never let anything go!" 

Jimin walked over to the bed and jumped ontop of Jungkook.

"My Kookie!!!!!" 

"Jimin. Get off~" 

"Call me Hyung." 

"No! Crazy Man-Child!" 

"Call me your ruler, then" 

"No."

After struggling to get the elder off of him, Jungkook found Jimin's sides and started to tickle him. Instantly, the elder flew off of him, and onto the bed. 

"Jungkook-ah!!! Stop this instant, Haha. Stop....you know I'm too ticklish. I peed the bed last time from laughing soo hard!!~~" 

"Call ME hyung."

"What?!? Are you crazy!?!" 

"Call me baby, then..." (See what I did there...yes...yes...No? Ok)

"Hahaha, Jungkook, I can barely breathe, haha, stop ~!!" 

Jungkook stopped tickling Jimin for a short period of time, leaning down to his face and whispering.

"Call me daddy..." 

Jimin looked up at Jungkook's eyes and touched his fingers to the younger's face

"MY daddy." 

And Jungkook connected their lips together while moving ontop of Jimin. 

"Wait~" Said Jimin, breaking away.

"What?" Asked Jungkook, with no patience in his voice. 

"What were you looking at before I came in? Hmm??"

"Oh...Um..." 

He reached his body over Jimin's, head alligned with the other's, so Jimin gave him a quick peck, then he retrieved the laptop. 

He handed it to Jimin, who turned it the right way and flipped it open. 

Instantly, the older started to laugh uncontrollably again, but no one was tickling him. 

"Jungkookie, why are you so adorable and cute??" Jimin closed the laptop, grabbed a hold of jungkook's body and pulled him in close. 

"Hyung~~" Jungkook said, trying to get away from Jimin's bone-crushing hug. 

"Do you want one? Should we go right now? We should...come on! Get ready, wow you're soo slow." 

"Really! Yaass! You don't know how long I've wanted that freaking Red Velvet Ice Cream Cake!!" 

Jungkook flew to his dresser and pulled out a random shirt and took his current one of to put the other one on.

He felt Jimin walk behind him and put his hands on the younger's hips.

"Now, kookie. What do you say when someone gives you something...?" 

The younger turned around, kissed Jimin and broke away.

"Love you, Daddy." 

And he flew away, before the other could reach him.

"YAHH!! Jeon Jungkook! Come fix my problem now!!!!" 

__________________

A/N: 

Oh these two boys will be the end of me. So adorable, I swear!! Just look at the gif ontop of the page!!

Anyways, I don't have anything to say, really so

That is all,

Love You All. SARANGHAE!!

<3<3<3<3<3 사랑해요 <3<3<3<3<3