Diets & Worry

Jimin & Jungkook, Forever!

(http://data1.whicdn.com/images/149080698/superthumb.jpg)

___________

"Diets & Worry"

"JIMIIIN! Dinner's ready!" Jungkook had worked very hard on this dinner, cooking an Italian pasta with shrimp and with his own special sauce that he created, along with that bottle of wine that they had bought a couple of months ago. 

Jimin rushed into the dining room, but didn't sit down like Jungkook thought he would. He came up to Jungkook, all sweaty, and hugged him. 

"Baby! Thank you for the dinner, but I'm not hungry right now." 

"Jimin, are you serious? I worked so hard on this pasta. And why are you so sweaty?" 

"I'm working out right now." Replied the elder, popping in a grape that he took from the grape bowl.

"Babe, didn't you just work out earlier?" 

"Yeah but-" 

"Yeah but nothing, come on, go take a shower this instant, I mean it Park Jimin. We're gonna talk. And you better hurry."

Jimin ran to the room to take a shower and before Jungkook had even realized it, Jimin was already back, in some casual clothes. 

 

Jungkook guided Jimin until he sat him down, and then went to sit in his own chair next to Jimin. 

He served him a generous amount of pasta with a garlic bread, and set it own infront of the elder. 

"You think I haven't noticed what you're doing?" Asked Jungkook while he poured Jimin a glass of the wine. 

"What?" Asked Jimin, looking at the plate of delicious pasta, holding back from touching it. 

"Jimin! How can you be doing this to yourself!"

"Jungkook! What are you talking about?!" 

"Oh please! Not eating! Don't think I haven't seen it. I spied on you all throughout yesterday and a granola bar and water is not food! What are you expecting out of this, huh?" He asked, his eyes getting teary.

Jimin just sat there, speechless. No words could come out of his mouth. What was he supposed to say? 

"Well it doesn't matter what you expect out of starving yourself, because it ends today." He composed himself and wiped the tears from his eyes. 

"What? Do you think you're not good enough? For me? For you? Sometimes I just wanna knock some sense into you, Park Jimin. How can you be doing this to me? I would rather have you here, with me, being however you are, than to have you 6 feet underground, with that body you dream of: JUST BONES!"

"Jungkook...you don't understand.."

"What is there to not understand?"

"You haven't experienced what I have." 

"What have you experienced then, hmm" 

"....," Jimin was trying to find words to put into sentences, but he finally just decided to let everything free.

"The constant struggle to feel normal. To be fit, not be the saggy kid that they always called me. Do you know how much it hurts on the days when i'm feeling fine and alright, but then I step on that scale and I realize that I gained a couple of pounds? It . You start to blame youself for having no control or willpower."

"Jimin!" Jungkook literally stood up and lifted Jimin up too.

"I don't care whether you are skinny with a six-pack, or a little on the puffy side. I love you for you! And it REALLY freaks me out when you skip ALL FRICKEN THREEEE of your meals just so that you can feel better of yourself. I see the way your face changes, trying to hold back from eating something. Baby! Jimin, it kills me. It completely shatters my heart." Jungkook took ahold of Jimin's hands and held on to them, afraid that if he let go, Jimin would disappear.

"Jungkook, I didn't know you felt that way." Now it was Jimin's turn to start tearing up, and that only brought the water works back for Jungkook.

"You Pabo, now you have me crying again!" Jungkook smacked Jimin's hand.

Jimin pulled jungkook in for a hug. 

"Jimin, Baby. I'm here for you. And don't you ever forget that. When you have troubkles, first eat, and then you can talk to me."

"I know, hon. And I'm sorry for worrying you. I promise that I'll try and change that."

"No Jimin, I don't want you to change anything of yourself. I want the real you, ok?"

"Ok."

"Ok, now sit your cute down and eat the dinner I spent 3 HOURS making. You better like it, I almost cut my finger off, so it you see some of my skin in the pasta, that's ok eat it."

Jimin still had the spoonfull of food in his mouth when he blurted out,

"Eww." with a scrunched up face

Jungkook had that face that screamed 'I'm about to knock you off the face of this Earth'

"Only kidding, babe. It's delicious!" 

Jimin brought a string from the pasta up to Jungkook's mouth for him to eat, while he muched on the other end. Munch after munch, eyes on eachother, until their lips met. Jungkook brought his hand up to caress Jimin's head and the elder placed his hand on Jungkook's side.  It wasn't a heated kiss or anything like that, It was just a sweet and innocent kiss. 

After some more kissing, they disconnected and smiled at eachother. 

"Thank you for the dinner, Park Jungkook." 

"Of course Park Jimin." 

___________

Park Jimin makes me worry so much, I swear that kid. 

This was inspired from the fact that it has come to the attention

that he's begun dieting again, and I just want him to be happy, but

I want him eating his meals. So Park Jimin, I swear if you don't eat, I will

personally buy an airplane ticket to Korea, and feed you myself, you adorable boy.

All right, 

That is all,

Love You All. SARANGHAE!!

<3<3<3<3<3 사랑해요 <3<3<3<3<3