Hot Peppermint Breath & Cold Christmas Day

Jimin & Jungkook, Forever!

(https://pbs.twimg.com/media

/B79j_wDCMAE4jTR.jpg:orig)

_____________________________________________

"Hot Peppermint Breath & Cold Christmas Day"

Twas the night before Christmas indeed and it could not have been more perfect. The fireplace was lit, candles had been brought out. The wreathes were placed all over the house. Chestnuts WERE INDEED roasting.

Once again, this night could not be more perfect for Jungkook. Jimin had gone to the bedroom to go get Jungkook's present, even though Jungkook had Jimin's present all ready to give. 

Jungkook was felling the soft Christmas music playing in the background, so he decided to stand up and sway to himself. It was relaxing, even hypnotizing to just be one with the music. He moved his hips left and right, while his hands were placed infront of his heart. 

He heard footsteps, but he kept dancing. He felt a body intertwine with him from the back and dance with him. 

"Well hey there, beautiful." Jimin said while he perched his chin on Jungkook's shoulder. 

"Hey there, child man...I mean beautiful." Jungkook grinned while All of a sudden, Jimin spun him around. 

Now he was facing Jimin.

"Jimin, your breath smells of peppermint canes again!" Jungkook didn't mind the smell at first when he got togethor with Jimin 4 years ago, but the other ate it almost every single day in December. 

He said that candy canes represent the Christmas season, and its been his tradition. 

"Haha, want a taste?" The older teased, getting closer to Jungkook's face, not holding back from blowing smoothly in the younger's face. 

Jungkook didn't answer, but instead leaned forward and pressed his lips to jimin. 

The kiss was not meant to be harsh, but rather romantic and soft and inocent.

The younger did enjoy the taste of peppermint in his kiss with Jimin. Which is one contrasting reson for why he like that Jimin was obssesed with candy canes in December. 

"Ok, we have plenty of time for that. Right now, let's open the presents!" Jimin said while pushing him and Jungkook on the couch. 

"Fine. Ok so here is my present to you." Jungkook said while handing the older his present. 

"Thank you, Kookie." Responded Jimin while giving him a hug. 

As jimin took off the paper, all that was left was a white canvas with pictures of the two on all of the adventures they had been to. Their trip to Jeju, it was there. Mexico trip, there! European trip, also there.

"Baby...This is beautiful. Thank you so much. 

He leaned forward and took Jungkook's lips with his own. 

"Alright my turn." said Jimin standing up and turning around to face Jungkook while handing him the medium sized box. 

Jungkook opened the box, and to his suprise, there was another.

"What is this?" Said Jungkook pouting.

"Keep opening it, cutie."

Jungkook opened the new box, and found another slightly smaller box. 

"Babe, is this a joke?" 

"Jungkookie! you have to get to the last box, then you'll know what it is." 

"Fine!" Jungkook said while opening box after box. 

After what felt like forever, Jungkook got to a different kind of box from the previous ones.

"Jim-...This is the last box isn't it?" Jungkook knew the answer already. 

"Open it and find out..." 

Jungkook did as he was instructed and found what he knew he was going to find.

"Jimin! Oh my god!" 

Jimin took Jungkook's present and sat Jungkook down while he got on one knee. 

"Jeon Jungkook, some days you make me feel like the luckiest person in the world. Other days you make me feel like i'm the biggest idiot in the world. But I know one thing, that everyday that passes by, I want it to be by your side. Will you please do me the honor of marrying me?"

Jungkook was basically breaking down into tears while Jimin kneeled there, anxious. 

"Oh! What do you think the answer is! Of course I'll say yes!" Jungkook stood Jimin up and he pulled him into a huge hug. 

Jimin pulled them apart for a brief second.

"What?" Asked Jungkook.

"Your ring." And put the piece of jewelry on Jungkook's finger.

"I love you, Jeon Jungkook."

"I love you, Park Jimin."

_____________________________________________

 A/N:

Alright! There is the second installment. Stay tuned! Hopefully the 3rd one is up soon!

That is all,

Love You All. SARANGHAE!!

<3<3<3<3<3 사랑해요 <3<3<3<3<3