Hot Days & Mandatory Picnics

Jimin & Jungkook, Forever!

(https://38.media.tumblr.com/d80c5059899f42ab965a

ed75155ffc9b/tumblr_naj56a8Uvf1rhwygvo1_250.gif)

(https://38.media.tumblr.com/036a7cee650e10cf0b

57515ef8901725/tumblr_naj56a8Uvf1rhwygvo3_250.gif)

(https://38.media.tumblr.com/18da5b329d1790767e9

3ead60ea5ef45/tumblr_naj56a8Uvf1rhwygvo4_250.gif)

(https://38.media.tumblr.com/9fbeb1f5c91324fe7b6b48

56e418fbde/tumblr_naj56a8Uvf1rhwygvo2_250.gif)

____________

"Hot Days & Mandatory Picnics"

It was a beautiful, warm bright sunny day here and Jungkook and Jimin had decided that they wanted to go on a picnic. 

"Hyung, let's not eat luch in the house. It's too nice out. Can't we go on a picnic?" Asked Jungkook grabbing on to Jimin's hand.

"Aww , my cute baby. Of course we'll go if you want to." Said Jimin swinging his arm over the younger's shoulder and giving him a tight squeeze.

"Yay! Alright, I'll prepare the food and you can get the blankets and stuff, ok?" 

"Sure." And with that, their wanting  to go on a picnic started and they wroked hard in preparing for it. After 45 minutes, Kookie came out of the kitchen with his baskets of food ready, and Jimin sat patiently on the couch. 

"Oh! You're ready?" Asked Jimin, jumping up from the couch when he saw Jungkook enter the living room. 

"Yeah. Are those the blankets?" He asked, pointing to the ones on the coffee table. 

"Yeah. That's ok, right? When can use them?" 

"Yeah, of course. Glad you chose those, they're very airy and cool. especially since it's soo hot out today." 

"Ok, so are you ready?" Asked Jimin getting up with the blankets, walking over to Jungkook and resting his chin on the younger's shoulder. 

"Yup. Shall we go?" He asked, trying to keep Jimin still because he was tickling him with his chin. 

"Let's." 

And they walked out of the house

 

"Woah, Woah! Jiminnie! You can't take the car." 

"Why Not?" Asked the elder, dumbfoundedly. 

"Because it's too nice today. We need to enjoy all of it." 

"But it's hot out..." Said Jimin with a pout. 

"Well that's ok. I grabbed some fans for us." 

"Alright, let's go then, I guess." 

The two walked hand in hand on their way to the park and also passed by soem couples who seemed to hve thought of their same plan. Jungkook was looking at one couple specifically. And he laughed by accident when the guy tripped and dumped the tray of food on the girl. 

'Watch that happen to Jimin and I' thought Jungkook to himself. 

After some more walking, they arrived at the park and found an empty space on the grass to lay their food. They put the blanket on the floor, and layed the plates down. 

"So what'd you make for us, my little cute chef Jungkookie?" asked the impatient boyfriend of Jungkook. 

"We have the main dish, Grilled peaches with smoked ham and sorghum. I also made a nice kiwi, strawberry, pinneapple, star fruit, blueberry, raspberry salad. Along with fresh leomonade in a fancy pansy Mason Jar. And for dessert we have strawberries with a chocolate dipping sauce." 

"Wow, you did all of that for me?" 

"Well sure, and also I'm just really hungry. Can we eat now?" 

"Sure. Thank you babe." Said Jimin squeezing Jungkook and giving him a sweet kiss on the lips. 

Jimin grabbed his lemonade and drank from it. 

"Wow. It's so good."

"It better be. My hands hurt so much from hand squeezing all those lemons." 

"Let me kiss them to make them feel better."

He took Jungkook's hand and lightly brushed his lips against the finger tips, then into the palm. Flipping the hand over and kissing the top of the back part. 

"Better?"

"Yes. Thank you, hyung. Now come on, eat. Those peaches have to be eaten warm."

"Will do, my kookie- You know, instead of strawberries and chocolate for dessert, I can always just eat y-" 

"Ok, enough chatting, here try this pinneaple." 

And he shoved a slice of the fruit into the elder's mouth.

"You didn't let me finish." Said Jimin with a pout.

"You nasty boy." Said Jungkook, leaning forward and placing a kiss on Jimin's lips. 

"But I'm YOUR nasty boy, right?" 

"Of course you are."

____________

Alright! That's that chapter. What'd you think?

Was it bad? I'm sorry :(

Well anyways, tell me what you thought

about it in the comments. I like reading comments

Plus I try and respond to them all. Sometimes

I forget to reply so I'm sorry, but yeah. 

All right, 

That is all,

Love You All. SARANGHAE!!

<3<3<3<3<3 사랑해요 <3<3<3<3<3