Storm and Shelter

Jimin & Jungkook, Forever!

(http://www.koreaboo.com/video/bts-jimin-and-jungkook-release-special-single-christmas-day)

_______________________________

"Storm & Shelter"

The world had seemed to have taken a turn for the worst on this rather gloomy day. A Thunderstorm had began since an hour ago and Jungkook would not come out of the closet at his and Jimin's home.  Jimin had tried and tried to persuade him to come out, but everytime Jungkook considered it, thinder would strike...LITERALLY, and he would shut out again. 

"Baby~..." Cooed Jimin.

"Not happening." Said Jungkook before the older even said anything.

"What's not happening?" Asked Jimin.

"What you've been trying to make happen for the last hour. I'm not coming out until that storm ends- AHH!" Another thunderstrike and he went quiet for a couple of seconds. 

"Jungkookie, please come out so that I can be with you~ Don't you think that I'm scared too?" 

"Jimin, I'm really scared-" Another thunder strike. Jungkook went quiet for another couple of seconds.

"Baby~ Please open the door, come out to me..." Jimin was trying really hard so that Jungkook would come out and Jimin would be able to cuddle him. To make him forget about the outside world that he thought was being cruel at the moment. 

"I just can't Jimin..." Jungkook's voice was very quiet, ready to expect the thunder strikes. 

"Jungkook, don't make me break down the door!" Warned Jimin.

"Don't you Dare PARK JIMIN!" Yelled Jungkook.

"Ahh!" Another thunder strike.

"Ok. Jungkook, open this door."

"No Jimin, I can't-Ah!" Another thunder strike. "It's too scary out there." 

"You didn't let me finish. Just open the door an dI'll come in there with you. We'll wait out the storm. Ok?"

"But...you don't like small spaces..."

"I'll do it for my baby." 

"If you promise to come in quickly." 

"Open the door."

Jungkook quickly swung the door open and Jimin ran inside while Jungkook slammed the door shut. 

Jimin grabbed a hold of Jungkook and pulled him in close.

"It'll be alright, baby. I promise." He caressed Jungkook's head while he hugged him. 

Jungkook twitched when he heard another thunder strike. 

The younger looke at Jimin and kissed the older while puting his hands on the other's hips.  

More thunder strikes occured. Jungkook kept twitching. 

"Babe, just look at me, ok? Don't think about the outside world. Right now, only you and I exist. Block out all of the noises you hear, minues my voice, because that would be mean."

Jungkook smiled hearing that.

"You idiot." 

"I'm your idiot though, right?"

"Of course." 

And jungkook leaned in to kiss Jimin. That little kiss turned into a full-blown make out session. Some hair pulling, some hickeys, and some bruises after hitting some of the shelves, Jimin spoke up.

"Kookie~ I don't hear thunder any more." He was holding Jungkook by the waist.

"Yeah well, we're not going anywhere yet. It's too perfect right now." 

And they stayed like that for some more time....And then they got hungry and came out of the closet and back into the world. 

_______________________________

A/N:

That fricken photo at the top is too.....akdjbec3rc. Seriosuly, if Jimin did this with me, Ooohhhh, I would be dead from the cuteness. Jungkook is one lucky little bastard. 
All right, that is all,

Love You All. SARANGHAE.

<3<3<3<3<3 사랑해요 <3<3<3<3<3