Pool & Insecurities

Jimin & Jungkook, Forever!

(https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-OQJjYVvhstM/VAZYXbHvw

7I/AAAAAAAAAFE/yEMepX8qvBo/w500-h263-no/tumblr_n9xpk8s7lW1tcie1vo1_500.gif)

__________________

"Pool & Insecurities"

It was 25th of June. The skies were blue, and the trees were a beautiful shade of green. Jimin and Jungkook had decided that today was too hot and humid to just spend inside cuddling with eachother. So They had both decided to spend the day in the apartment complex pool just swimming and enjoying the water. As weird as it sounded though, no one had bothered to come to the gorgeous pool. The other people probably decided to stay in their apartments with the cool AC. But Jimin and Jungkook weren't like any other couple. Well, in various ways. One being the only out gay couple in their building, but they're not stupid as Jimin see's Jongin always leaving their neighbor Kyungsoo's apartment early in the morning on his way for the early jog. Anyways, back to the main point, they had decided to not be like other couples and actually make use of the amenity of a pool. It even had a hot tub attched to the far side. 

The pool had very crisp, clean blue water as it was taken care of daily to make it look Beautiful! There were chairs on the outside of the pool for sitting when you weren't swimming. The pool was decorated very artistically with green leafs and vines on the wall and dangling off the ceiling. 

"JimJim! Make sure not to run on the side of the pool like last time, or else you'll slip and land on your back again."

"Oh, my little kookie, making sure I'm carefull. Of course I will be, I just hope you didn't jinx it, though." Said Jimin grabbing the bag that contained some snacks for if they got hungry. 

"Where should I put the towels?" Asked Jungkook, holding the two towels in his hand. 

"Right on those chairs." Responded Jimin while pointing to the chairs right next to the hot tub.

"OK!" 

Jimin laughed to himself because of how Jungkook could be. Diabolical at times, but also very, very cute. 

"Are you ready, Hyung!?!" Asked jungkook, getting really excited by slipping off his flip-flpos and taking off his shirt. 

"Yeah I'm ready!" Said Jimin plopping off his shoes and leaving his shirt on. 

As he was walking towards the edge of the pool, feeling the temperature of the water, he was pulled back softly by Jungkook. 

"Jimin, you need to take your shirt off."

"But...I don't want to."

"Babe, you can't always wear your shirt when you swim, if that was the case, we might as well have stayed home and taken a shower. It feels better shirtless." 

"Sorry Kookie, it's jst that I'm not comfortable shirtless." 

"What do you mean You're not comfortable! I'd expect you to be flaunting your body at everything! Literally, your body is precious~~~~~! Seriosuly, you're abs...don't even get me started." 

"Haha, Kookie, you're just saying that because you're my boyfriend." 

"Damn right I'm your boyfriend! You're mine. It's not like I haven't seen you shirtless and before." And he wiggles his eyebrows at Jimin and the elder can't help but to crack up. 

Kookie walks closer to Jimin and pulls him into a half hug. 

"You have absolutely nothing to hide from me, honey. You are so perfect that I still wonder why you even stick around." 

Jimin had an immense blush on his face and Jungkook smiled even wider, hugging Jimin tighter and tighter until Jimin started hitting the younger's back to let him go. 

"Ok, ok!! I'll take my shirt off! Geeze." And in one movement, he swings it off of his body and flings it to the chair with their other stuff. 

Jungkook grabs ahold of Jimin's waist and taks one of his hands, smoothing out the skin of the elder's chest.

"So pretty." He whispers to himself. 

Jungkook's hand reaches Jimin's abs and the younger starts to trace the lines. That is until he takes both hands and shoves Jimin into the water. 

"JEON JUNGKOOK!!!!!!!" 

"HAhahahHAHaha!!"

"Get in here now before I get out and get you myself!!!!"

"Hyung, you won't get out." 

"I will literally abstain from for a month." 

"Coming in, hyung!!!" And he jumped into the pool, right by Jimin's side, making a splash. 

When he surfaced, he came face to face with his boyfriend. 

"The water feels nice." Says Jungkook, softly splashing some more water onto his face.

"You know what else is nice?" Says Jimin hugging Jungkook.

"What?" 

"You." 

__________________

There it is, GUISE!!!

Hope you liked this chapter, it was kind of short-(ish) but 

nevertheless, hope you enjoy it.

(And can we get a hallelujah to the gif

of Jimin twerking!)

All right, 

That is all,

Love You All. SARANGHAE!!

<3<3<3<3<3 사랑해요 <3<3<3<3<3