The Prince & The Bodyguard: Part 2

Jimin & Jungkook, Forever!

(http://stuffpoint.com/bangtan-boys/image/454486-bangtan-boys-jungkook-jimin-3.jpg)

___________________

The Prince & The Bodyguard: Part 2

"Umm. Prince J....I mean, Sire-...I mean Jungkook." Jimin was studdering so badly and that just made Jungkook smile even wider. 

"Yes, Jimin?" 

"Why?" Jimin didn't need to ask anything else. He was sure the other would understand what he meant. 

That didn't mean Jungkook wouldn't have fun with his head.

"What are you talking about, Jimin?" He reached up and felt Jimin's forehead."Are you feeling alright?" 

The bodyguard was on the verge of insanity from how confused he was getting.

"Why'd you kiss me!" Jimin yelled touching his lips like they were violated.

"You are so funny!" Said Jungkook while rubbing Jimin's hair.

The bodyguard didn't know what to do. He didn't want to push the young prince away because he didn't want to be fired, but at the same time...well, he didn't want to push him away. Jungkook was a very good-looking prince. A little taller than Jimin by just a tad bit. (It might have been insoles though, Just saying).

"Jungkook, are you sure that you're not being 'friendly' because you're lonely and I'm the only one around your age?"

"You know, I'm slightly offended you think that." The prince said standing up. 

"Wait. Please don't fire me!" Jimin reached for the prince's hand and grabbed a hold of it. 

"Why would I fire you?" asked Jungkook.

"Because I rejected you..." 

"So you're rejecting me?" 

"Well.....I mean-....you know-...it's kind of hard to answer..."

"So you are rejecting me, then?" 

"No." 

"You can reject me. It's ok. I won't fire you." Jungkook looked down at the ground while waiting for Jimin to answer.

"It's ok, Prince Jungkook. I won't reject you."

Jimin stepped forward and gave Jungkook a hug. It lasted for a good couple of minutes. Jimin felt his a wet spot where Jungkook was resting his head. 

"Are you crying Prince Jungkook?!?! Are you hurt?? Oh my gODD!!! Did someone shoot you when I wasn't paying attention! Ahh! I won't get that camera I wanted for my birthday now because the king and queen will kill me..!!!!!" Jungkook shoved the guard away and started laugh-crying. 

"No, you idiot. I'm just happy that I have a friend now. Being locked up in this palace for 20 years can get exhausting and lonely. But now I have you."

"Of course you have me now. My prince, I will protect you so that you never get hurt. physically or emotionally." Jimin wraped his arms around Jungkook and gave the prince his warmth. 

___________________

A/N:

Really dissapointed with how this one turned out. I'll be updating later on, too because I wasn't satisfied with this one. By the way, do any of you notice my chapter naming pattern.

Flu & Starbucks = 1 word on every side of =

Hot Peppermint Breath & Cold Christmas Day = 3 words on every side of =

Basically the same number on both sides. IDK why I do it like that, but it makes me feel special (Because I'm not very special). 

Ok, that is all 

Love You All. SARANGHAE!!

<3<3<3<3<3 사랑해요 <3<3<3<3<3