Closer & Closer

Jimin & Jungkook, Forever!

(https://secure.static.tumblr.com/7ed3bd693d3a5c3a0287d3e

8e74e42b3/aisi56u/l8dnxvcph/tumblr_static_tumblr_static__640.jpg)

____

"Closer & Closer"

It was THE day. What day might that be? Why Valentine's Day, of course!

The time for all the lovey dovey couple to go out and rub their relationship infront of all the single people. And Jungkook was defineitly one of those people. 

He wanted the whole world to know that Park Jimin belonged to him. Jungkook had been planning this day for quite some time now. It was last year when he started to start to make the plans for today's celebration. The restaurant that he really wanted to take his partner to had a policy of one year advancements just for the reservations.

Jungkook had finished getting ready shortly before. Jungkook had on a simple but elegant white dress shirt with a black tie and (of course) black dresspants, neatly de-wrinkled along with gold-adorned cuff links. Minimilistic but Jungkook liked that kind of style so it aways looked good on him no matter what. 

"Jimin~! Are you still getting ready!?!" Jungkook knocked on the bathroom door, as he had been waiting for over an hour for Jmin to finish getting ready. 

"Just a minute!" Called the elder. 

"That's what you said almost an HOUR ago, babe~!" 

"I know! I'm almost out." 

Jungkook went to sit down on the couch and pulled out his phone and started to play some shooting game on it. After a good 10 rounds, he heard the bathroom door unlock and faint footsteps. 

"Ok. I'm done, but don't look cuz I want you to be surprised." 

"Ok." Jungkook said, standing up and turning his back towards where he assumed Jimin would walk through. 

The footsteps seemed to get closer and closer and Jungkook's heart beat started to increase. 

At last the footsteps stopped behind the younger one, and he held his breath, waiting for a sign or word so that he could turn around. 

Instead, though, he felt a pair of arms wrapped around his waist, and a head layed on his back. 

"You sure you wanna see me?" 

"What kind of question is that!?! I waited for like hours! Damn right I wanna lay my eyes on the prize I get to call mine everyday." 

The hands around Jungkook's waist dissapeared, and that was the sign, Jungkook assumed, to turn around. 

When he did, he was blown away by some beautiful creature standing in his way. Appearantly Jimin had cleaned up more than just "A little bit." He had decided to lighten up his hair color a little bit, but not enough to damage it. So instead of it being a dark brown, it was a dark blond. He had put on a dark blue pair of dress pants, a (little too tight, but whose complaining :)) white shirt with a dark violet tie. 

"...I....." Jungkook couldn't even find any words to speak. 

Jimin just stared at the younger, smiling. 

"You look beautiful. A true god of beauty is in my presence." 

The elder started to grin like an idiot and hugged Jungkook. 

"Do you really like it though?" He said, fixing his hair. " Because I did this just for you." 

"I have never seen such beauty in my entire 23 years of existing on this plant, Park Jimin." 

Jimin grabbed a hold of Jungkook's chin and guided the other's face towards his own. Their lips met and they were each reminded of why they love the other. 

"Happy Valentine's Day, baby." Jungkook siad, holding the other. 

"Happy Valentine's Day, Kookie." 

____

Well if we're speaking honestly, I ended up rushing

this chapter, so I didn't really end up liking how this turned

out. Anyways, this was way overdue, but It was meant to 

come out on Valentine's Day. Anyways. Have a nice day~!

 

I DON'T KNOW HOW TO HIDE THAT PART ON

THE BOTTOM OF THE CHAPTER, so I guess ignore that...?