Cuddles & Kisses

Jimin & Jungkook, Forever!

(http://40.media.tumblr.com/cc51c2ea7b8d9e937162fc45

f9758e5a/tumblr_inline_noy56r4Qt31qbbyn8_500.png)

_______________

"Cuddles & Kisses"

It was a lovely Sunday Moring when Jungkook woke up to the smell of bacon frying, eggs sizzling, and the toaster going off. He noticed that Jimin wasn't right next to him on the bed and so he uncovered himself from the blanket and stepped into his slippers. 

He made his way to the bedroom bathroom, where he undressed himsel and stepped into the tub. Turning the knob and adjusting the temperature to a nice, toasty, warm one, he wet his hair and the rest of his body. He massaged the shampoo through his hair, lathering it thouroughly, and finished it all up with conditioner. 

When he finished, he shut the water off by turning the knobs once again. He stepped out of the tub, grabbing his towel and drying his body and hair. While he stepped out of the bathroom already changed, he once again smelled the delicious breakfast that was penetrating the room all the way from the kitchen. 

He stepped out of the bedroom, and made his way down the hallway to the dining room. 

"Well good morning, sleeping beauty." Said Jimin, finishing up the eggs, and shutting off the stove. 

"Morning." Said Jungkook, walking closer to Jimin, while putting his arms around the elder, giving him a nice, sweet kiss.

"Whats the occasion?" Asked jungkook, sitting down and grabbing 2 plates from the cubbard.

"Don't you remember your own relationship's anniversary...?" Answered Jimin.

"WAHHTTT! Shut up!? it's not today.......is it?"

Jimin bursted out laughing and wiped a tear from his eye, while Jungkook started to pout.

"I was only kidding babe. But it really is nice to know you care! :))" 

 

 

After Breakfast, the couple decided that they wanted to stay in today. Watch a couple movies, get popcorn, candy, BLANKETS(Thanks To jimin who just wanted it as an excuse so that in the end Jungkook would cuddle him...), and drinks. They decided on a super cheesy rom-com  movie that they could already tell how it was gonna end. Never the less, they popped in the DVD and layed back on the couch.

There would be the occasional burst of laughter or the occasional sniffle from muffled tears, but no matter which emotion they were experiencing, their position did not change, with Jimin laying his back on Jungkook's stomach with the blanket on top of them, and Jungkook's protective hands around Jimin.  

 

 

"Jungkookie." Jimin asked during the rolling credits of the film

"Yeah?" Answered the youngest while planting a soft, slow kiss on his elder's lips. 

"Do you ever feel like you would get sick of me? Like you would evntually be able to find someone better than me?" 

Jungkook just starred at Jimin for what seemed like forever though it was only like 30 seconds, then he answered Jimin.

"Even if YOU started to get distant from me. I would NEVER be able to change my feelings for you. you could hurt me real bad emotionally and I would still be crazy for you, Park Jimin. So smile. because now you know that you won't be able to get rid of me that easily. And I wouldn't have it ANY other way." 

_______________
OHHH! Well shoot! I'm alive, not much to say really other than

here is this shorter cuter chapter about......well IDEK. I don't know what 

gives me inspiration for these shorts, but whatever. Yall's like them 

so much so I'll keep doing what I do best. 

All right, 

That is all,

Love You All. SARANGHAE!!

<3<3<3<3<3 사랑해요 <3<3<3<3<3