Haunted House & Tight Hugs

Jimin & Jungkook, Forever!

Image result for jimin hugging jungkook gifs

(https://tenor.com/view/jikook-koala-hug-bts-kpop-gif-13265546)

_______________________

Haunted House & Tight Hugs

 

"Ugggghh Jungkook! Why~~`" Whines Jimin while sitting in the passenger seat of the car that was headed to the night festival with Jungkook in the driver's seat. 

"What do you mean, hyung? I thought you wanted to spend more time together...I took off work so that we could have tonight to ourselves." 

"I meant like going to the art galllery or a carnival, not a haunted amusement park~"

The older boy was not good with scary concepts. He hated anything that had to do with death and freight, so for Jungkook to buy tickets to this scary carniva was beyond him. 

"Relax hyung, it's not like I'm just leaving you. I'll be there by your side haha."

"hmm. You always have tricks up your sleaves, Jeon Jungkook. I'll let your actions speak louder than what you say." 

Jungkook just chuckled at how cute Jimin looked in the younger's sweater that fit 2 sizes too big in the older boy.He reached over with his available hand and gave it to Jimin figuiring that the elder would understand to his lace his hand with his own. He did understand. 

 

After around 30 minutes, the couple had finally parked in the lot of the haunted attractions. The sun had already gone down, and as the two of them exited their car to walk towards the entrance, the chilly air ran through their bodies. 

Jungkook turned his head to Jimin who clattering his teeth. 

 

"Hun, we haven't even gone in yet, you don't have to be nervous, haha."

"It's not that kookie, it's cold." Said the shorter male as he hugged himself to stay warm. 

Before he knew what was going on, Jimin felt a coat slip over himself and then he became warm. He looked over at Jungkook who now lacked his coat. 

 

"Jungkook, you're gonna catch a cold, put it back on." Warned the eldest. 

"As long as you hold me tight I won't even feel the cold, hehe. Besides I have my sweater."

"Silly."

 

 

 

"Boo!" yelled the monster that had just jumped out at the couple that was making their way through the haunted hospital. 

"Ahhh!" Screamed Jimin as he ran into Jungkook's chest. 

"You little duck, keep walking." Said Jungkook as he kept his strong embrace of the eldest. 

"I can't go on." Said Jimin. 

"Yes, you can." 

"You always believe in me even when I don't, Kookie."

"You'd do the same for me if the tables were turned, and you'd protect me till the end too." Smiled Jungkook as they progressed through the haunted hospital. 

"Awwww." Cooed Jimin feeling all tingly from Jungkook's words. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm gonna get ya!" Yelled another monster that popped out from behind a curtain at them.

"BYE!" Screamed Jimin as he shoved Jungkook off of him and dashed towards the exit. 

Jungkook stood there chuckling as he ran after his boyfriend, who would most likely have a heart attack if he met the last jumpscare waiting for him at the exit. 

 

____________

:)