Ice Slushies & Wet Kisses

Jimin & Jungkook, Forever!

(http://rebloggy.com/post/my-gifs-bts-jimin-bangtan-bangtan-boys

-jungkook-jikook-look-at-how-upset-he-is-i/78265063490)

__________________

"Ice Slushies & Wet Kisses"

Our two lovely boys were sitting at a cafe in downtown Seoul just enjoying the nice, sunny view. They decided to come and enjoy a cold, refeshing slushie since it was pretty warm. They sat down on a table with an unbrella over and they were talking about small, unimportant things. 

"Hey Jungkook." Said Jimin, waiting for the other to reply.

"Hmm."The younger mumbled while sipping on the slushie."

"Under my umber-ella, ella, ella, eh, eh, eh..." Sang Jimin pointing to the umbrella directly above them.

Jungkook quite literally spat out the drink all over the floor from laughing. 

He was in an uncontrallable fit of laughter, now. 

"I know...I'm so great, and funny, and good-looking. Man, how'd you score with me? like cereal-ously."

"Jimin, you are not funny, or cute, or good-looking. I don't know what you're talking about." Said Jungkook, claming down after the laughter attack. 

"Oh yeah? Says the one who's dating me!" 

"I'm only dating you because your mom payed me sooo much money to be with you." 

"Yeah totally. Because she'd even want to talk to you." Said Jimin scotting over to the other side of the chair, closer to Jungkook.

"Well, true. You've got a point..." 

"Man, I love this Mango slushie sooo much." Said Jungkook, sipping mor eof it. 

"No way. It's strawberry, all the way!"

Both boys were quiet for a while, then Jimin spoke up.

"Wanna make Mango-strawberry?" 

"Yes!" 

And they touched their lips together while enjoying the new taste they so geniously made up.

(Even though, it was a flavor on the menu, but oh well). 

__________________
A/N: 

And now I'm back to smaller oneshots. The whole "parted oneshot story" was just not for me, so here are the cute, bubbly chapters again. 

Next chapter hint preview:

__________________

"My Kookie!!!!!" 

"Jimin. Get off~" 

"Call me Hyung." 

"No! Crazy Man-Child!" 

"Call me your ruler, then" 

"No."

After struggling to get the elder off of him, Jungkook found Jimin's sides and started to tickle him. Instantly, the elder flew off of him, and onto the bed. 

__________________

Love You All. SARANGHAE!!

<3<3<3<3<3 사랑해요 <3<3<3<3<3