Scary Movies & Tight Hugs

Jimin & Jungkook, Forever!

(https://38.media.tumblr.com/1bda01f285beeece64

2da219bf527cac/tumblr_nez2gmcg9h1sfy2ivo1_500.gif)

__________________

 "Scary Movies & Tight Hugs"

It was currently Friday night and Jimin was making his way over to Jungook's house. It was a given tradition that every friday night, Jimin would come over and watch a movie with Jungkook. Sometimes he would just spend the night. Like today. He reached the younger's dorm door at around 10:17 pm and rang the doorbell. 

He heard rumbling and running to open the door.

"Babe~!" Sang Jungkook while jumping forward and giving Jimin a hug." 

"Hey there. I brought Chinese takeout, hope you don't mind." He said holding up a bag. 

Jungkook just shook his head.

"Don't worry hyung." 

'Mh. He rarely calls me hyung unless he's hiding something. Oh well. Atleast he called me it.' thought Jimin to himself as he entered the dorm and took his shoes off.  

The two boys walked in and Jimin poured the food into bowls while Jungkook made the livingroom comfy for the two. 

"All right! the couch is ready, Jiminnie~!" yelled Jungkook to Jimin who was almost finished with the food araingments. 

"Allright." And with that they sat on the couch and made eachother comfy. 

"Here, put the blanket on incase we get cold." Suggested Jungkook to Jimin and not waiting for a reply, slid it on the elder. 

Jungkook walked over to the DVD player and popped in the DVD. He walked to the couch, and on his way, shut off the lights.  Then, he made his way back to the couch and he sat. 

"Oh, by  the way. You never told me what movie we're watching." Asked Jimin once he was all comfortable and staring at Jungkook through a small opening in the blanket with giant curious eyes.

"Oh really? I thought I told you?" Said Jungkook trying to be sly.

"No you didn't. Come one just te- Wait a minute!" He happened to look at the main menu of the DVD and to his horror, there were screams and blood. 

"OH HELL NO!!" He took the blanket off and tried to get up, only to hear another scream and a huge splater of blood.

"AH. Oh my IH WJ!" He jumped back on the couch, threw the blanket on and snuggled as much as he could into Jungkook's neck. 

"Baby~ It's just a movie. Come on, it'll be allright. Just calm down." 

"Ok, Do NOT tell me to calm down. That just makes it worse~" Said Jimin whining while snuggling his face into the crook of the younger's neck. 

"Would it make you feel any better if I told you that You're sleeping next to me tonight and I won't let anything happen to you. And if you do get killed, then I might as well get killed too????" 

"...Well....Maybe Bu-" 

"Great!" Said Jungkook grabbing the remote and pressing play.

 

 

"AHHH!"

"Geeze. Jimin, it's only the dog."

"Yeah but it was a scary thing."

"That's what you called our school director."

"Hey! I have my reasons."

"Alright, whatever. Just watch the movie."

 

 

"OHH!" Yelled Jimin out of now where during the film.

"What!?!" Yelled Jungkook, afraid that Jimin had seen some type of rodent or something.

"Nothing just bored." 

 

 

It was a quiet part in the movie before someone got killed. We could see the killer getting closer to the person. Closer and closer until.

"BOOO!!!"

"OH MY GOOOODDDD!! I'M DEAD!!!" 

"Haha, sweet revenge, my baby."

"I hate you!" Said Jimin with the a pout on his face, slapping the other on his chest.

"Oh, but you love me don't you baby? I mean, I love you." Said Jungkook

"Of course I don't. Not after that." Said Jimin playing around. 
 

 

After the main character died in the movie and it ended, the two boys stayed on the couch for a bit after that. They turned off the T.V and cleaned up the living room.

"That was really fun, babe." Said Jungkook grabbing Jimin and pulling him into a hug. 

"Yeah...for you! You're not the one who's going to have nightmares for the next 3 weeks." Jimin said holding onto Jungkook with force. 

"It's ok. As long as you know I'm here, just know I'll always listen to you, ok? 

Jungkook pulled Jimin in for a kiss. It was a sincere, tender kiss. Jimin put his hands around the younger neck and Jungkook put his hands on Jimin's hips. 

The kiss lasted for a bit longer than expected, but they finally seperated and Jimin grabbed Jungkook's hands. 

"I love you, Kookie."

"I love you, Jiminie~"

__________________

I don't know. I'm not really feeling this chapter. I was at first but....oh well. I still like it.

Hope y'all liked it.

Subscribe to the story if you want some chesy chapters. 

All right, 

That is all,

Love You All. SARANGHAE!!

<3<3<3<3<3 사랑해요 <3<3<3<3<3