Love and Hate

Headless Love (Discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Everyone is staring at the screen of their phones, with eyes filled of surprise and amazement. Some are amused, some opinioned that it wasn't true. Some believed, some don't really care if such a strong person exists and lives in the city. The video uploaded in the internet became popular and spread like some crazy wildfire that nobody can't resist to check out. They saw members of Es succumbed and easily beaten down by the so speculated leader of Os. Well, it's not just a mere theory or guess people. It is the truth. 

The big bike painted in shiny black disappeared in a second. Jongin's members begged to him to be at the hospital to check his injuries. He was bleeding and one of his eyes had closed because he was severely hurt by the members of Es. To be frank, none of those attacks hurt him. His skin is damaged, and also his flesh but he can't feel any pain. It's like the bite of a mosquito, and he doesn't know he became like that. Must be the effect of the Saika's slash? No. 

Since Jongin was born, he was already extremely strong. Whenever he gets angry, he would always carry the family's refrigerator and throw it away against the wall. His father was so afraid of him that he never tried to discipline his own son. He knew that he is the leader of the notorious gang here in Seoul, but he can't help it. He can't stop him, there's no way he can win over him. He had no choice but to give everything his child wanted and wished, even if it is the most dangerous thing he wants to gain. 

Mr. Kim is strongly against on the very first place about building the Os. He never liked to see Jongin starting or joining gang wars. He knew that nothing on that idea will benefit anyone. The gang at first was doing good things, but it all turned out to be a mess. They began playing with weapons and sees the fight with other groups including Es as a game only. They never prioritized the commoner's safety like before. He thought that his son is just going to form a circle of friends, but he lied and it was already too late. He forced himself to accept the truth and admit that his son is a troublesome boy.

A young boy who's still in college and decided to court a younger girl that rarely wants to see him. It is a headache, an everlasting loop of roller coasters. Him and his wife just separated last year, and it made Jongin's attitude worser. Former Mrs. Kim can't contain what is happening to their son and she filed a divorce to the court. Mr. Kim loves her so much that he fell to the point of surrender and giving her up. Last year was his darkest days, thankfully he still had a decent job with excellent wage. The music he is constantly producing are the songs that famous groups are singing and performing. Those were the tracks that will always make Luhan's ear bleed and irritated. He wasn't proud of being a successful person in career, but he was satisfied the way his life does now. 

He is honestly admitting in front of his bathroom's mirror that he is slowly losing his signature music. He is starting to have a hard time think and create more creative songs for the popular singers. He already met a lot of them, some are beautiful and some are just covered with thick makeup. Some of them are called trendsetters and some are said to the crashers of the industry. Mr. Kim was glad that his one and only son finally had a girlfriend. When he thought that he is going to stop doing troubles in the streets of Seoul, he expected a big change in Jongin. But he ended up disappointed, because he haven't seen Kyungsan- not even once or in pictures. And nothing progressed on his child's behavior. It gotten worse, for he is purchasing guns and grenade from the underground people. 

Mr. Kim helplessly sat down in front of his cramped desk. Piles of music sheets, disks that he is unsure if filled or empty, and a list of programs that he needs to finish. He sighed and stared at the electronic keyboard as he pushed the on button. The lime green and red light indicated that it is ready to use. He don't feel good to work today, he's still gloomy about Kai's recent hospitalization. Never in his life he hurt Jongin, he never spanked or hit him aside from scolding. He used a justifying discipline on racing him. He cuts his allowance for days, collects his hand phone for week or not allowing him to go outside and use the net for a month. For he does not believe that violence can cure someone's stubbornness. 

Ever since Mrs. Kim left them, he took care of Jongin with all of his efforts. He supports him in good things and in his studying, he never blew harsh words towards his son. He would always check him up and see if he had something he needed. Mr. Kim loved his son so much, that he wasn't able to tell him about the divorce at the first month of their separation. When he learned the hidden saddening truth, he yelled at him and said that he was a weak person. That he can't do anything for her to stay, that he had a horrible personality that's why she left home. 

Jongin decided not to see Mr. Kim for the next few months. It took him a lot of sweat and strain until he convinced him to come back home. They have reconciled, they've forgiven each other. They began living again under one roof and treats each other like before. Things between the father and son were slowly being fixed. They had a lot of contradictions against each other's opinions, but Mr. Kim managed to understand his son. Maybe their current situation is can be called okay or something like the calm before the storm. 

Mr. Kim dropped his hand phone on the floor as one of his coworker called him to show the viral unbelievable video in the internet. It was entitled as "The Strongest Man in Seoul", uploaded under a anonymous person. No one had an idea where it all came from, what became the main buzz is the true face of Es and Os. There's no way they can stay unidentified from now on. They were surprised and rather amazed and amused. It almost looked like a supernatural movie edit and Jongin seemed like the most valuable character of the scene. 

"So this is how these punks are having fun, huh?" Mr. Kim's coworker had to take control on his emotion while watching it. His expression is in between disappointment to him and amusement to his son. He even cracked a joke about wondering if the person who uploaded the video is still alive. At first, the gang war looked ordinary and everyday routine of the kids but it all turned out to be pure entertainment when Jongin began throwing the members of Es as if they were his old toys. Fire, Mr. Kim got bewildered watching it as he jaw dropped. 

He is already aware that Jongin is extremely strong, but he never expected him to get pissed with the people he used to call playthings on their playground. Mr. Kim couldn't bear seeing his son being hit with numbers of baseball bats and improvised weapons. He was bleeding, he was injured, but he stood up and looked at them like ants. He plastered a bashful grin and waved at him comrades. He even told them not to interfere, he only fought alone. And he was able to knock down all of them at once. 

Is he still a human or a superhuman? Mr. Kim is sure and certain that Jongin never became a guinea in a mad scientist's laboratory. He is sure that nothing medical phenomenon happened to him. The secret with a unknown origin has been revealed to the public's eye. The secret that him and his wife decided to bury six feet deep forever. This is what fears him, what if Jongin lose his future because of that? What if he ended up a miserable man in the future years because he broke a lot of bones and flesh? Both of them don't want it to happen, they protected him with all of their efforts but guess it's already too late to blame each other in this issue. 

Jongin came into the university grounds with his black bike. He took off his safety driving helmet and everyone's eyes grew wider as they saw him walking by in the hallways. They quickly turned their backs and head away from him as be passes by. They were terrified and anxious, what if he do it again here at school? They immediately slipped those phones at their pockets. Silence occurred until he finally left while heading towards his designated classroom. 

From the window, Sehun noticed the utter silence of the students over there. In the middle of the long running lesson discussion, his attention was driven at the man walking with the leather jacket. People around him are automatically pinning themselves at the corners and walls. Their expressions are filled with pure surprise and terror as if a monster is wandering freely. Jongin disappeared at the end of the floor and went upstairs as he walks casually. 

The video quickly reached a massive count of views and comments, some are even blatantly posting Jongin's name. They were judgmental and reckless on their words there. They don't care what it could affect him, they don't care what Os could ended up. The police have arrived at the site and began cleaning up the mess along with the firemen and medical staffs. Members of Es are brought to the hospital as Yixing ran away to escape his crime. He don't want to leave them, but he can't let himself get some exposure to the public. The knife wielder turned into a coward sheep who hides in shadows and behind. He sprinted like an eagle and there were no traces of him left there. 

Unfortunately, Es members were arrested again. For they are the ringleader of this trouble. The video proved the innocence of Os in an instant. Its members are freed after being interrogated. It all ended as the mobiles left filled with naughty teens and youth. Jongin sat down in his chair like his usual habit. All eyes are set only to him, an awkward silence occurred as the professor tries to manage the class into a normal atmosphere. He took out his small binder notebook from his back pack and began writing down the lessons written on the white board. Blood and sweat had dried on his skin, he was slightly embarrassed. He broke his promise to his father. He said that he won't reveal his weird ability as soon as possible, but it happened. 

Jongin doesn't know if apologizing can fix Mr. Kim's sadness, but he is thinking how to explain it once he gets home. He began focusing to the lesson and topic while ignoring all of their attention at him. The world around him felt like it turned into a monochrome and he was the only in a different color. Does it still matter again what may they say or evaluate him? No, he doesn't care. What is important is that he broke his plan on skipping school today. At least, Kyungsan wouldn't be worried about him again. Wait, does she still cares about him? That was the question on this point. 

He couldn't cry, he couldn't feel anguish and anger towards her. He still wanted to see her and know why she did that. There's no way Jongin can hurt Kyungsan, she was the most beautiful girl in his eyes. For him, she was perfect and her flaws don

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter