The Doctor and His Bizarre Patient

Headless Love (Discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After he took a sip from his fresh cup of bubble tea, his forehead curled when he noticed a familiar face of a passerby. Wearing a baggy pants, a beanie and an oversized shirt, he is the type of man women will find it not attractive and good-looking. Although his fashion sense is quite questionable, he was actually a nice person who will lend a helping hand if needed. He stood up and dropped the cup from his hand and followed the person as he called his name. 

The person quickly avoided him by taking a different direction away from him. It can be clearly seen from his expression that he is already irritated seeing him. The box he was carrying was filled with folders and school printed documents. Today is the day that he won't give attention to the old accompany. The streets of Seoul are crowded as usual and the weather is hell as before. Out of all people he could meet this morning, why does it is always the designer wannabe who hated simple outfits. 

His four earrings glistened in the ray of the summer sun, he hurried to get closer to the busy person. As soon as he found a way to destruct his attention from studying, he cling his arm around his neck and pulled him closer. He scowled and cringed at him, it was his way of greeting this friend. He winced and shoved him away. Wu Yifan shrugged and laughed again, this is always his reaction whenever he catches him. 

"Hey, bighead what do you what?" Oh Sehun groaned and rolled his eyes again. He was sweating like crazy even though he already wore his thinnest shirt.

"Hey hyung where have you been? Did you saw how I mightily threw my creations yesterday?" the tone of his voice was rather croaky or drying.

"Another Molotov’s? Stupid improvised Molotov Yifan?" he sighed as he continued to walk across the pedestrian lane. 

"O yes, goodness you quickly got it!" he exclaimed in excitement, but even before he began talking about his so called epic fight yesterday his friend slapped an old dusty folder to his nose.

"I won't listen Mr. Wuwuwuwuwu. I am heading to my new dorm today." he shook his head and didn't even glanced. Yifan held the folder and placed it back to the box.

"Well, bro I am not forcing you to. But I had a news flash like a boom boom boom." he chuckled and scratched his itching sweaty nose.

"Stop talking in your trashy language coconut tree." Sehun put an expression of dismay in his face as he cringed again at his friend's new hairstyle. It was in undercut and dyed in ash gray. It fits him but still looked stupid. 

"Es secret has been taken away by men in white gowns and it was head." Yifan had to bend slightly to reach Sehun's ear so he can whisper something confidential to him.

"Is the drink you bought is not poisoned?" he was still disappointed to his day.

"I am not lying hyung. That is the truth." he insisted.

"Mr. Wu, is that what really happens to your bloated head when you always hang out with bunch of stupids too?" one of his eyebrows twitched.

"I am telling the truth and E's leader was covered in shakalakala." 

"Shakalaka? Hey I don't have any time to interpret your language. And I hate the dentist who adjusted my lingual braces again. Freak, I can't eat ice cream." he released a growling sound.

"Shock, shocked, in shock." he clarified his words.

"Uhh, so what happened next?" Sehun decided to have a small entertainment while heading towards his destination. He noticed that the LED screen display at the nearest shopping mall has changed. Last time it was Shin Sekyung, and now it was Choi Sulli. Sure endorsements for a high-priced useless shoes had endings. For a someone like him who doesn't really care what to wear every day, he would never buy an item like that. 

"They jumped to a luxury car and raced like they are in a track. Of course we ran away too and I tried to protect Jongin." Yifan spoke with gestures to add color to his way of expressing himself.

"Why would even Es have a head in their gang? Are they doing odd witchcraft or something?" he found himself amused and taking a liking on the maybe made-up story.

"I don't know, but boss commanded us to steal it from them." he shook his head in wondering.

"Then you will really grab it when there's opportunity?" 

"Of course that's what Jongin wants." 

"Is there something special with that head? Like can it summon angels or chimeras?" he chuckled.

"I don't know hyung." 

The two parted at the nearest intersection they found. Sehun waved at his friend and proceeded to his task for this day. Yifan checked his phone and received an email from a fellow Os member. Without a doubt, he sprinted and went to the designated meeting place. Nothing changed in the city of Seoul, lives of people living in this place continued without an interruption. Usual gangs and groups are always roaming around and guarding their boundary lines. 

Luhan came home tired and dark circles under his eyes. He lied down on his bed and ignored all phone calls and email that he received. Yesterday is a very harsh moment in his life. He even received a warning from Mr. Myeon before leaving his vicinity. They told him to keep quiet or else they will do something to him that he will not like. He had accepted that they performed a dangerous surgery on his daughter and it was successful. Well, congratulation and he wouldn't like to get involve anymore. He closed his eyes and chosen to fall asleep. 

Baekhyun stood in front of mirror of the bathroom . She looked at herself from head to foot and still couldn't believe that she was a girl now. She barely remember how she got in this place and met strangers with surgical masks and physician's dressing code. She began trembling as she touched the tip of her hair and felt that it was real. She strongly shook her head and tried to convince herself that it was just a dream, but she was wrong. On how many times she pinch or slap her own cheeks she felt genuine pain. 

A sigh of frustration came out as she accepted her situation. The old man who looked like a mad scientist redundantly calls her honey. Also the young woman who was his wife personally took off her clothes and accompanied her to the bathroom. She was happily waiting outside and anticipating to put on fresh and vibrant clothes on her. This is the second time she woke up in this place, she was sedated at the view of another boy in confusion. He must be still in shock too, well he can't be blamed. Baekhyun can't find him anymore, even the other doctor who did this to her was no longer there too. 

Giving up to explain and insist her original identity, she leaned against the mirror and lied on the floor. Starting today, them and more people will call her in the name of Joy Myeon. The girl who had her body in him, he felt bad for her. She should've been still here if only she did not insist to change her face. To be considerate, her body was almost perfect for a teenage school girl. It's not that bad although the hideous scar around her neck didn't disappeared. She finally stood up and take a shower.

It was so refreshing and relaxing. It's been ages since she last took a bath. Baekhyun remembered the last time he swum in a clean river and took a long bath. He can still recall the beauty he saw passing by. She was a human and she was a daughter of a farmer in Ireland. Everything is nice on her past memories, until she realized that something was missing. It was from the period that his body and head parted from each other. She just woke up today and things felt like they leapt so much. 

Mrs. Myeon called him in an endearing tone of her sweet voice. Baekhyun knew that it's time to go out and dress as a girl. Whether she liked it or not, they won't listen to her story of being a dullahan. As if they care the origin of her head and where they got her. Yes, she had full lashes and a long black silky hair and a rare pair of eyes, but there's no way to mistaken her as a female. He is thousand percent sure that he is really a man and a fairy feared in Ireland and everywhere. 

With a fake smile on her lips, she opened the door and showed herself to her new mother. She began pretending that she is already fine with the condition and happy to live as Joy Myeon. Her now mother put her widest grin as he hurried to wrap a towel around her body. She gently wiped the water and damped it on her face. She requested her to stand up straight as he puts on a new pair of underwear. Baekhyun pouted when he felt the tight garter and hook pressing at his back. So this is how hard it is to be a girl, it requires a lot of effort. Mrs. Myeon sat her down on her bed and put on a floral dress with long sleeves and ribbons. 

Baekhyun felt disgusted at the very feminine design of her dress. But the struggle to act didn't end that easy. Mrs. Myeon even put on a beige pair of socks and doll shoes on her. She used a blow drying for her hair before styling it up. She grabbed a waterproof cloth, tailoring comb and scissors. She sat her down in front of the dresser and began cutting few strands of her hair. She even cut off the split and uneven ends. The next time she opened her eyes, she found herself in a full fringes and a straight long hair like a doll. She doesn't know how to feel but she looked fine.

She stood up and Mrs. Myeon told her that Dr. Park has been asked by her father to be brought to her favorite place. When she head downstairs, she saw the person dressed casually and waiting at her in the living room. She looked at him without putting an emotion on her eyes. Chanyeol greeted her politely and even bowed his head. Her mother wrapped a scarf around her neck to cover the scars before they went out. 

Unfortunately, Dr. Park Chanyeol doesn't even own a single old car. And Mr. Myeon won't lend him one even if it is for his daughter's sake. They rented a cab and headed to the central of the city. While they are on the way, Baekhyun wondered if she can ask the surgeon some questions, but she noticed that the driver may listen and create fire of rumors that may ruin her living. She felt awkward in the dress because she doesn't know how to behave in one. Her feet are itching at the socks and she was very uncomfortable with the crisscross bra that Mrs. Myeon put on her.

The dye of blonde in his unruly curly hair stand out in the summer daylight. He was white and his eyes were big as his ears. His oversize glasses made him look more funny. Baekhyun caught herself laughing at her childish thoughts. He glanced at her and wondered what she was thinking. She shook her head and pretended that it does nothing to do with him. She looked at him again and asked where they are heading.

"To the mall, your mother told me to get you some new set of clothes and personal things." Chanyeol responded with his signature grin. 

"Why do I have to buy clothes and shoes?" Baekhyun wondered.

"Tomorrow is Monday and you need to attend school You had to get

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter