Blame It On the Weather

Headless Love (Discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

If someone is going to ask Kyungsan how she views humans like her, she will only give the same answer every time. She detest her own former race, she disliked how the world and the Seoul City exists. It was weird, she did not possess a heroine-like attitude but she still had the strong urge to save that place. She also on herself can't understand what kind of psychological condition she had. She knew that she was a misanthropist from the day her mother being a battered woman because of her father. She no longer believes in kindness and mercy ever since that day, because all that she can think is humans are the only species that can destroy and betray its own kind. 

If someone is going to ask Jongin how he views humans like him, he would possibly give vague and a lot of answers. Sometimes he loves them, sometimes and always is not. The sadist leader of rude-consisted and reckless brats loves to play with weapons and lives. He was the type of person that pain makes every scenario better. Summoning gang wars and Molotov cocktails exchanging will always be the flavor of his heart. For a very unusual behavior that he had along with the inhuman strength that he possess, no one tried to fight back or slap a traitor shot at his behind. Most people that had already met him, fears his anger and annoyance. No one will like seeing himself being thrown in the air and having your bones broken or shattered into pieces right?

Scumbag, Kyungsan was wondering at the moment she woke up why she even liked back Jongin. That scumbag that seems to hate his own home. He was not blatantly declaring that he had abandoned his father, but she can already see how difficult it would be if she is going to try sending him back there. The silence and alone was never new and something to panic, she was so and very used to it that she is already in love with it along with the books. Oh mood swings, before she was enthusiastic to study but not she only wanted to keep lying there and wait until Baekhyun realized something that she doesn't know yet. 

The weather is still hot and gross, the annoying sun king was still there and showering everything with his irritating sunlight. Kyungsan's vision was blurry, she turned left and couldn't read the human body parts charts glued on the wall. The clinic was empty and the resident nurse was out of her office. Probably checking out other things or slacking. Oh wait, are adults and professionals still slacks like the kids? Man, she doesn't know because she can't think of anything except how Baekhyun bravely revealed to the strangers that she was a dullahan. She might not understand it yet, the warning that she had already give. Wait, did she told her to stay away from the Walpurgis? It's so confusing that it makes her grimace while staring back at the ceiling with a rotating fan.

Kyungsan wonders if the fan's blades can cut , she became curious about an alternative way to end her life. Groping without batting an eye, she can't find her spectacles. His lips cracked open in worrying, because there's no way she can move without it. Seriously, having a poor eyesight is a so disadvantage. So salute to those who haven't break theirs or lose it. Despite of the absence of a good view in her eyes, she got up to fix her disheveled hair and slightly wrinkled school uniform. 

The song, it was playing again at a certain street of Seoul City. A vey old but surely a classic loved song. An English rock band that were formed in the sixties, and their popular was playing while Baekhyun attacks Yixing. She bravely wielded her scythe and attempting to injure him for the sake of having everything breaking and complicated. She was so angry that she can't put a temper on her heart. She can't take over the spirit of vengeance and strong violence dwelling inside of her. She hated him so much that she wanted to kill him right now. Even if this mistake will make her end up in jail or public execution, she doesn't care because Chanyeol was no longer at her side. 

Her grip on her shadow scythe tightened as she jumps and begins to chase Yixing. He started running and recklessly pulling the trigger of his glock pistol. His consisted manner of provoking only makes Baekhyun's blood boil more. He doesn't care if he accidentally shoots anyone as long as his target is after him, he won't hesitate to use bullets to prevent her from being close. Although all that she can do is to follow what her heart is telling her, she was able to keep breaking the scraps of metals from hitting anyone. 

With eyes glowing in green grass green, the beads of sweat on her forehead sparkled in the dazzling sunlight. She was panting and feeling a little tired because of the consistency of the fight. Baekhyun though suspects that Zhang Yixing does not belongs to the race of normal because of the incredible level and strength of his stamina. They passed by in front of an ordinary boutique that sells assorted and different things, and the first song that she heard when she came to this place started to play in the warm air. Baekhyun's eyes glistened in the daylight and every stalls and establishment that she would pass by notices her odd presence and appearance. The chase continues, and she unintentionally forgotten that her main objective why she was running is to get Luhan back.

Close your eyes, and I'll kiss you

Tomorrow I'll miss you

Remember I'll always be true

And then while I'm away, I'll write home every day

And I'll send all my loving to you.

Sehun kept holding Luhan's hand firmly. The same song was also playing at the place where they decided to rest. The sunlight is gradually fading into purple and navy blue along with the time. Sweating and panting, they sat down beside the flower rows surrounded by alloy railings to protect them from the mischievous children. The place where they stopped running was the usual gathering spot for slacking teenagers. A lot of them that were sitting on the nearby benches were always skipping school and some even ran away from home. It was consisted with different angst and melancholia. They were exchanging various conversations and phone contacts. 

Nothing new for someone like Luhan who had lived on this place for years. It was funny for him that it made him crack a smile. Seeing how populated and popular this place now for the bunch of dramatic brats, he can't imagine himself belonging there. Sehun took a deep breath in nervousness and handed a clean handkerchief at him. There's no way he can neglect the most perfect nature's creation that he have ever seen in his life. 

"Thanks, bu-" their eyes suddenly met in a gaze and the song continues to play. The familiar melody and voice was a default part of everyone's lives because the band that sang, wrote and performed it was so popular even after so much years. Luhan heard some singing with it and enjoying to listen.

I'll pretend that I'm kissing, the lips I am missing

And hope that my dreams will come true

And then while I'm away, I'll write home every day

And I'll send all my loving to you.

All my loving, I will send to you

All my loving, darling I'll be true.

At the guitar break of the song, Luhan caught himself being mesmerized how simple yet breathtaking Sehun's face was. His almond eyes glowed in hazel as the setting sun hits them. He couldn't believe it, his heart was pounding and racing. It feels insane that he had forgotten Baekhyun at the very moment they began running. Luhan stood up and shook his head, this shouldn't feel and go this way. This was so wrong and getting away with a total stranger in his life was abnormal. 

Close your eyes, and I'll kiss you

Tomorrow I'll miss you

Remember I'll always be true

And then while I'm away, I'll write home every day

And I'll send all my loving to you.

I'll pretend that I'm kissing, the lips I am missing

And hope that my dreams will come true

And then while I'm away, I'll write home every day

And I'll send all my loving to you.

All my loving, I will send to you

All my loving, darling I'll be true.

All my loving, all my loving ooh

All my loving, I will send to you.

Sehun had no idea why the balance on his body suddenly collapsed. He tripped without a cause and fell onto Luhan's torso. It was so awkward and uncomfortable so they quickly drew a distance between them. This is even appropriate, they didn't know each other and not even how they are connected by fate. Their scenario quickly turned into a very awkward and unflattering situation. No one spoke, only head shakes and an expression of being disgusted. Luhan rolled his eyes and speculated that Sehun must be mentally unstable despite dressing and looking up as a normal. Although he doesn't know where to begin in order to find back Baekhyun, he was grateful that no one batted an eye at their direction. Because if there's only one attention that was disturbed how clingy the stranger is, he would be sick for three days. 

Luhan muttered stupid on his mind, because that's how he really should have called himself at the moment he left Baekhyun alone. The sound of gunshot, now that he recalled it he is so worried and wondered if she was okay. Well, she must be still well because she was a dullahan and she can finally make use properly of her power. Tiny silver spots that were sparkling called stars starts to appear in the darkening sky. A frown formed on his lips, the day ended without a progression on searching for Chanyeol's whereabouts.

Baekhyun eventually lost a sight of Yixing as he headed to a darker and narrower street of Seoul City. The giant shadows of tall buildings in a less crowded place devoured and hoarded him perfectly from her. She attempted to continue on following him, but she can no longer hear his footsteps or track his way. Deciding to get back and retake her belongings that she left in front of the police officers, she suddenly fell on her knee and felt an extreme pain on her left thigh. It's not even a three minute pass, her sight blurs and as she gazes at her limbs she saw blood. She was bleeding that was not supposed to be because she was a dullahan. The gunshot wound should have already healed an hour ago, but it's still there and deteriorating her. She received a difficulty to stand again and so she passed out. 

The summer moonlight and smoky transparent clouds hovered over her back. The texture of Seoul's cemented street was so rough and painful against her sweaty skin. Her voice seemed to disappear and she can no longer call or speak with a sound. Baekhyun felt that it was like an everlasting punishment for her for violating the nature's law. Maybe Yixing's bullet was for her sins, for turning into a naive girl, for loving a man, for pretending to be a human, and not knowing what exactly she is going to be. Dreams, she took a short time to reminisce them. The uttermost goal that she had before leaving her homeland, the ultimate reason why she stopped herself from a suicide. 

Why is it so quiet and lonely when you are at the state of a unending solitude? Baekhyun kept her eyes wide open and glowing in glass green even though she can't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter