Es and Os

Headless Love (Discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Zhang Yixing stood up from his fake throne at the corner of an old warehouse. With creasing eyebrows and hands balled into fists, he walked towards s and waited for them explain what happened. Two of the has been caught by the police and currently resting at the local jail. They also lost one of their operational cars and knives. The young foreign leader stood up with an expression filled with irritation and anger. He put his hands on his waist and tilted his head slightly. 

As he began lecturing and scolding them again for being reckless and dumb, the tone of his voice continued to arise with countless eye rolls and glares. One of s tried to make a pretext in order to save their group's financial assistance. What made Yixing blood boils more, is that they called him like they are being nagged over the phone. They almost made his heart explode in nervousness and shock. He even stumbled from his bed and rushed to their headquarters in an impulse. 

"Shut up! I won't listen idiot." he hit his fellow in the head. The boy with same age as him rubbed the painful are of his skull and took a step backwards. He couldn't look into their leader's eyes because he was so ashamed of what happened. How come none of Os members are arrested, are they buying justice now because their founder is a son of a music producer? Yixing wondered what really happened, he scanned every faces he saw there and felt like no one is trustworthy. He yelled at them and harshly left the place with rounds of swearing and cussing. 

He can't believe it, for three years of having Es this is the first time members are got caught by the cops. If they only became more careful, he won't have to pull out another pile of cash again to release them. s followed him, but the expression they wore on their faces made him more irritated. He snorted and told them not to call him until next week. Yixing is having a hard time these days, he failed his Math subject and had to attend four weeks of summer classes. His father almost found out this secret of him. He can't discover what he is actually doing here in Seoul, or else he will be screwed. 

Luhan quickly avoided him and his staring when they met the hallway this morning. He pretended that he haven't meet him, the student at the technology department was about to sprint away. Yixing grabbed his shoulder bag to stop him, as their eyes found each other he showed him a very wide rectangular smile. The person he saved from their gang war put a disgusted look in his face. He slightly shook his head and carefully pulled his back from him. He chuckled and pats his head like he was an elementary pupil. 

"Hey, it's been a while Mr. Lu Han." he playfully said.

"Uh, uhh. Hi there, hello." Luhan awkwardly responded with a stiff waving for him.

"I heard you're good at calculus." he smirked.

"Uh, huh? Excuse me?" he cringed.

"Oh that's right! That's how you answered my call yesterday. You're magnificient." Yixing snapped his finger in fake amusement. 

"What are you trying to do again?" Luhan took a step away from him, he is so annoyed at him now.

"Can you teach me pre-calculus? I want to pass my bloody exams." he reached his hand and plastered a smile at him. He looked so nice and kind, what a liar.

"What if I don't?" he raised an eyebrow.

"Then I will burn your house then." he said in a fruity tone.

"How dare you!" Luhan snapped and slapped his hand away. He scowled and exhaled. Students around began looking at their direction, Yixing panicked and suddenly clings his arm around his neck.

"Come on, I'll give you protection from my kids." he whispered.

"No, just go away already."

"Hey, I won't forget that you became friends with my head. I'll remember that chicken legs." he pressed his arm harder.

"When will you stop-."

"I know you will teach me ah! See you on four at the library." he said cheerfully said and freed his neck. Yixing waved at him and he walked away. Luhan sighed in relief, but he wanted to scream because he always got forced and blackmailed. He grabbed his hand phone and sent an email to Chanyeol who began all of this problems. 

It's still so early to allow his mood to get ruined, so he quickly brushed off another memory of seeing Zhang. He sighed and continued walking through the hallways until he reached a downstairs towards first floor. There, it happed that he accidentally met Oh Sehun, a fine arts students. They bumped at each other because he was focused on the way, the art student immediately apologized for spacing out. Luhan only nodded once and proceeded to his designated room at the other building. 

Sehun's sleepy eyes grew wide when he saw Yifan roaming around the place. In a instant, he ran out to the door and hoarded somewhere in the university. He also shut down his phone and avoided eye contact with anyone in the cafeteria. While he was waiting for his vacant time to end, it happened that the leader of Os are also there. His eyebrows furrowed into wondering why some members of that gang had a small gathering today. 

From behind, there were two girls that are gossiping about Es and Os. Sehun heard that the leaders didn't knew each other although they marked each member's faces. They also said in an almost whispering voice that the trouble that's always occurring in the heart Seoul did not started with a conflict or beatings. It was because of a treasure that Es keep hiding from Os. What surprised him more is that the two groups were formerly affiliated to keep out thugs and drugs in the city. But because of greed and other social poisons they severed their ties and hated each other a lot. 

Sehun snuck at the girls and wondered if the treasure is the head that Yifan mentioned last time. Ever since Es and Os name had been revealed, endless fights and rumbles continued to occur everywhere. He looked back at Kim Jongin's direction and observed them. It seems like there is nothing serious in their discussion, or maybe it's just about their new lesson on his course. It could be, or maybe they are acting like it is just a usual conversation between students. He began wanting to know, he became startled when he realized that he is becoming curious of the situation and past of these people. 

He shook off all thoughts of theory and possibilities and picked up his reviewer pamphlet. He looked at his wristwatch and noticed that it's only fifteen minutes left before his next class starts. He hurriedly rose and grabbed his belongings as he rushed outside. Man, the building for visuals department is almost a kilometer again. He blamed his consciousness for the society for being late. Yifan was standing near the education building and thankfully he didn't spotted him. Despite of the lousy day, he was actually grateful that his troublesome friend don't plan in seeing him and talking about his business only. 

Sehun is so tired of him mentioning all about his failed fashion sense and things around the gang he joined. Those matters are just making his handwriting sloppy and sketches abstract. If only he wasn't his childhood friend, he wouldn't pay part of his attention on him. But it can't be helped, from the very first day he opened his eyes he already found him beside and drinking the milk from an infant bottle. Yifan is loud and considers himself as a person who lives his life to its fullest. Well, there's no doubt. He decided having a tattoo although his mother and father were so against it. 

He can still remember the day they first entered school. Sehun was popular for completely ignoring everyone of his classmates and reading a nursery book. And there's Yifan whom was always flattering his manga-like looks. He would always tend to get involve in school fights, and get dragged out by his best friend. It's not a good memory, it's a shame to be honest. But as a person like Oh, it's not easy to leave him in an iinstant way. Their friendship resembled kimchi that has been fermented in years. Stingy, has a bad smell and terrible but irresistible and cannot be neglected. 

If Sehun is a fish cake, then Yifan is a rice cake.

The Os leader named Kim Jongin stared into the person's eyes and gave him an alluring eyes even though it's a man. He shoved his hand to his side pocket and secretly handed a paper folded in eight. The man in front of him became puzzled and asked him what was that about. He only walked towards him and pats his shoulder. He left with his signature smirk that attracts women with the other members of his gang. Some eyes were driven at his direction until he was long seen in that place. 

Both leaders of Es and Os are studying in the Seoul University. Both are from different ethnics and lifestyle. The city was so peaceful and quiet that it turned boring and plain. Just when Zhang Yixing stepped his foot in this place, many changes happened. They weren't able to meet in person as true people, instead they shared a private conversation in the internet was affiliated groups to keep the city clean and in order. Everything was right and beneficial before, the groups identity and color was kept as a secret. There were no fights and ruckus in the streets and anyone whose had a bad intention to the citizens will be punished.

The police and security department of Seoul recognized them and allowed them to have the authority to protect the place. It force is need to retrain a problem, there will be no consequences held. They mayor confidentially funded them gears and financial help. Everything was fine when it was still a secret, but when the quarrel between the leaders of Es and Os was posted on the internet both group began hating each other. There were words pertaining to deeper and darker secrets of one, and there are also preferring to a property that should belong to one of them. 

Despite of people knowing their faces, Jongin and Yixing never planned to meet. Not even once or just for fun. The rumors of them not completely knowing each other was true. It's because none of them is interested on each other’s information. The casual gang wars that always happening is because of a deal that was unfair and fraud. But now those scenario that Luhan met last Saturday became for their entertainment only. It's funny to explain that they both grew both of being ordinary and declared a unending fights between their subordinates. This a game, a game for the fittest who can stay longer in Seoul. Pathetic ideas right? How shallow they are.

There was difference between Yixing and Jongin. If Es leader was always harsh but giving to s, Os leader loved playing Russian Roulette. They often play dangerous games including knife throwing and who will collapsed first. The members became masochist and learned to feed his for blood. He never acted nice towards anyone, and he does he had an ambiguous intention to the person. He had girlfriend named Kyungsan, and she was the only one who can stop him from doing such things.

But Do Kyungsan don't always see her boyfriend because she tend to stay at home after attending school. She was an introvert and loves reading old and classic novels. She had a poor eyesight and a very pale complexion. She doesn't giv

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter