.8.

.My Lovely Tomboy.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I am really really sorry for taking so long in updating. But the thing is that I was facing a MAJOR writer block... I had a lot of ideas for this fic but somehow they slipped my mind. I wanted to make this longer but now I have planned to cut it short, I am not sure how many more chapters I would be writing, may be 6 or 7 or even less, but now I had cut some of the obstacles I had planned to make things difficult for Kyuhyuk :):) I hope I don't disappoint my readers even though I myself am not satisfied with this chapter but hopefully coming chapters would be better! ^^ Thank you for sticking with me ^.^

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

(A short part from last chapter, just for reminder sake :^)

Now Jaejoong is going crazy! Because it had been an hour and Hyukjae had been doing nothing but sulking and not saying a word. AND Heechul was late!!

“Hyuk,” Jaejoong called out softly. “Hyukkie, my baby, why don’t you go and have a bath?”

Hyuk nodded but didn’t made a move to stand up from the couch so Jae after sighing loudly, all but dragged Hyukjae to the shower. He came back to the living room to see his eccentric brother sitting on couch and watching TV.

“Hyung! Seriously?!?” Jae asked in surprise.

“What?? You weren’t here when I got here. I got bored.” Heechul gave a lame excuse but nevertheless he turned off the TV and turned to give all of his attention to his younger brother. “So? Did you find out what’s wrong with Hyukkie?”

“No,” Jae replied with a defeated whine. “But Hyuk did shouted ‘Curse you Cho Kyuhyun!’ randomly so I am guessing it has something to do with that Kyuhyun character. Whoever that might be.”

“Isn’t Kyuhyun that cute guy who is Hyuk’s neighbor?” Heechul asked.

“I don’t know.” Jaejoong honestly confessed.

But before the two brothers could investigate further on the subject, the doorbell rang.

“Who could that be?” Heechul wondered out loud.

“Hyuk said Luna might drop by.” Jaejoong said as he went to get the door and a curious Heechul was right behind him.

Jaejoong opened the door to reveal the cute yet weird guy from the elevator earlier, holding a bouquet of pink roses in his hands. It was apparent that he was as shocked to see Jaejoong here as Jae was to see him.

“Oh Kyuhyun, right?” Heechul asked as he quickly pushed Jae aside and went to stand in front of the new arrival.

Kyuhyun just nodded a light dazed. His only thought was, ‘WOW! Is it some sort of a tomboy club or something?’

“Come in,” Heechul invited him in with a wide smile much to Jaejoong’s discomfort.

“Hyung! What are you doing?” Jae whispered in Heechul’s ear as Kyuhyun passed them to enter the living room.

“Trust me dongsaeng. I have a feeling this is Hyukjae’s cure.” Heechul said and signalled Jae to zip his mouth shut.

*=*=*=*=*=*

 

“So Kyuhyun,” The black haired beauty called out to Kyuhyun and he immediately tensed up.

“What have you done to our maknae?” She asked with a clear smirk playing on her lips.

Kyuhyun readily knew they were talking about Hyukjae so he couldn’t help the smirk which surfaced on his face, knowing Hyukjae must be acting weird because of Friday night incident which naturally made her Unnies worried about her.

“I don’t know, umm…” Kyuhyun replied and hesitated a little thinking may be the beauty won’t like being called Noona, even though she clearly looked older than Kyuhyun.

“Heechul,” The black haired beauty said with a sweet gummy smile and Kyuhyun could immediately see some resemblance with Hyukjae.

“Nice to meet you Heechul-shi. I am Cho Kyuhyun.” Kyuhyun formally introduce himself and for some weird reason both the girls burst out laughing at him…

.

.

Oh God!! He is perfect for Hyukjae! Too Cute!! Heechul thought seeing the formal yet terrified boy desperately trying to make a good impression on the brothers.

Heechul was having a lot of fun and he could tell that Jaejoong was thinking along the same line as him.

“While we are on the introduction part… I am Jaejoong.” Jaejoong said as he stuck out his hand.

Kyuhyun sighed with relief and return the shake a little too enthusiastically, clearly becoming at ease with both brothers.

“Kyuhyun, you said?” Jae tried to confirm.

“Yes,”

“Feels like I have heard that name before. Don’t you feel that?” Jaejoong asked Heechul who only shrugged and turned to give his undivided attention to their guest.

“So Kyuhyun you didn’t tell us what you did to our baby?” Heechul again asked and wriggle his eyebrows suggestively and saw how Kyuhyun blushed a little before saying.

“I don’t know what you are talking about.”

Heechul could tell Kyuhyun knew what Heechul was talking about but the problem was that Heechul himself didn’t know what he was talking about. It was obvious that something had happened between the two and the roses in Kyuhyun’s hand were telling a story of its own.

Heechul thought he had a general idea and by the looks of it so did Jaejoong. But before Heechul could prod a little more…

“Hyung, have you seen my banana print pajama?” A cutely pouting Hyukjae whined as he came out of his room with a single towel wrap around his lower body.

.

.

Hyukjae froze in his tracks and gapped as he saw his neighbor, the one whole had made his peaceful world to go upside down, standing in his living room with a bouquet of roses yet again and gapping at Hyukjae as well.

Of course Hyuk’s gap was nothing compared to Kyuhyun, who was looking at Hyukjae like he had grown two more heads or something.

When Hyukjae’s initial shock had worn off he was utterly confused because of the weird looks he was getting from his sort of cute but erted neighbor. He was staring at Hyuk’s chest so intently that Hyuk wanted to use his arms to shield him a little… then he remembered that he was a guy so he didn’t needed to hide himself.

“Oh my Lord!! Y-you have a flat ch-chest… does that mean y-you…y-you are…a…a…g..g-guy??” Kyuhyun choked out as the roses fell from his hand on the floor and the sad look that crossed Kyuhyun face made Hyukjae’s heart to squeeze painfully.

Kyuhyun’s question has made the other three boys rather confuse but no one dare to utter a single word. Until…

“He has something else to prove that he is a guy, as well, do you wanna see it?” Heechul in with a mischief glint in his eyes.

“Hyuuuung!!” Hyukjae whined softly and he was almost sure that he will hear a yes from his erted neighbor but the said guy was still staring at Hyukjae with shocked eyes.

When Kyuhyun came out of his trance after some time, he simply turned around and left the apartment, leaving a slightly heartbroken Hyuk behind.

“Guy?? What the… hell?! And just when I started to think tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter