.2.

.My Lovely Tomboy.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been a whole week since the disastrous arrange meeting by Ryeowook and exactly one week since Kyuhyun got the card from Yesung. But the card was still innocently lying on the bedside table.

Saturday has arrived and Kyuhyun was in desperate need to meet up with his buddy Ryeowook and get distracted from the fact that he was currently single. But unfortunately Ryeowook rejected his offer to meet up at the club to get drunk because according to him his boyfriend has been super busy throughout the week so as a sorry Yesung was taking Ryeowook to Jeju on two days worth vacation.

What Kyu can’t understand is why people go to Jeju to do the thing they can do here in Seoul as well? Like in Yewook case when they plan to spend their weekend behind the close bedroom door then why bother going to Jeju?? Not that they will ever see it from Kyu’s point of view.

Now here was Kyuhyun, sitting all alone in his big apartment. The silence was unbearable. Okay it was not exactly silent because someone was moving in the apartment next to Kyuhyun’s today and they were creating a racket.

But coming back to the miserable inside silence, Kyu thought to pay a visit to his parents home, his mom kept complaining that he hardly come for a visit. But his plan changed midway because he wasn’t up at faking happiness when he was feeling unnaturally down today.

He most definitely needs to get his frustration out and what better way than to use the card given to him by Yesung?

So Cho Kyuhyun it up and called the agency and told them about his preference or more like . They assured him that the girl named H will satisfy him without any complain and will arrive within half an hour.

Kyuhyun ended the call and looked up to realize it has only been 6 pm, he mentally slapped himself for calling a girl earlier than necessary. He still had half an hour to kill so he started tiding up his apartment. After 20 minutes his bell rang.

Kyuhyun froze for a second but he forced himself to breath and opens the door.

The opening of door revealed a beautiful brunette with shoulder length hair, with flushed cheeks and plump lips which were adorn by a beautiful smile. Kyuhyun specifically told the agency to find a beautiful brunette tomboy but his expectations were not high, he knew all of his demands cannot be fulfill. But he would have to call the agency to praise their matchmaking, but later! because right now he needs to see this brunette in action.

Kyuhyun looked at the girl who opened to say something but Kyuhyun already knew what she has to say and wasting time right now seemed like a bad idea so he reached forward and locked his hand around her tiny wrist and tugged her forward.

She was definitely shock if her expressions had any say in it but that only made her look even more appealing. Kyuhyun slammed her slim waist on the wall beside the door and shut the door with a snap. In next second Kyu claimed those plump cherry like lips and started them like a juicy fruit.

The gorgeous girl gasp at the sudden attack but her cute mistake gave Kyu full access to her warm cavern. Kyu entered his pink muscle and whirled around the hot cavern and got immersed in the sweet taste. Her lips tasted like strawberry… which became Kyu’s new favorite fruit.

The poor girl kept hitting Kyuhyun’s chest with her cute little hands and the weak pushes weren’t much of help to her either, but this was an unexpected major turn on for Kyuhyun.

After abusing the girls lips, Kyu moved from her pale cheeks, earlobe to her milky white neck and started on it.

“W-what…ahh..are you d-doing? Pl-please s-stoooopppp….” A cute voice whined but that only fell on deaf ears.

The overall body tasted and smelled like strawberry… Kyuhyun was getting somewhat addicted.

“P-p-pleaseeee…I-I am b-begging youuu….” The brunette said in desperation. Kyu heard that but he was unwilling to part from that milky neck. She was wearing too many sweaters for Kyu’s liking and he had just put his hand at the base to remove them when…

RING RING!!

The door bell rang. Kyuhyun broke away from the brunette and looked at her even more flushed fac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter