.14.

.My Lovely Tomboy.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Truth be told when I started this story I thought there won't be a lot of kyuhyuk shippers so I might never be able to get even a 100 subscribers but now... 200+ :):) Thank you very much for showing your patience with this story *deep bow* Love you all!! :):)

Wrote two meaningless chapters (would update the next chapter in a couple of days) just to fill up the space and keep my subscribers happy :) ... the meeting with Hyuk's mother will be in chapter 16 (hopefully!) which still has not been written yet :(

Hope you enjoy ^.^

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

 

 

Hyukjae dragged his tired body out of the elevator, toward his apartment. Dancing till late at night just to distract himself from numerous calls from his brothers and the thought of impending doom he would have to face soon enough definitely was not the best idea Hyukjae had.

But coming back to the apartment so late did assure him that his too-much-meddling-in-his-matter brothers would be gone home by now. True, he had to face a questioning Siwon nevertheless but Hyuk has already made a plan on how to dodge that ball.

Dying with tiredness Hyukjae opened the door of his apartment and moved through the small hallway at the speed of a snail.

“I am back, Siwon.” Hyukjae called out when he was only a couple of steps away from his living room.

“About time too!” a voiced sneered out.

Hyukjae recognized the voice in a nanosecond and he looked up so fast that he was sure he heard a crackled sound from his neck.

On one glance he came to see a room packed with seven beings, namely Heechul, Jaejoong, Yunho, Hangeng, Sungmin, Donghae and Siwon. Each displaying a different expression.... Siwon- amuse with an evil glint in his eye, Sungmin and Donghae- excited, Hangeng- calm, Yunho- tired, Jaejoong and Heechul- furious.

Hyukjae waited one heartbeat.... then suddenly he turned around and splinted outside as fast as he could and started banging on his neighbors door.

“Kyuhyun!!! Let me in!!! HURRY!!! It’s a matter of life and death!” Hyukjae shouted, exaggerating a bit.

It was quite fortunate that Hyukjae had the element of surprise on his side because the demons who came to drag him to hell had still not came running out of his apartment just yet.

“Hurry and open up!!! I am about to die!!” Hyukjae kept shouting while clinging to the door.

Suddenly the door opened and a shocked petite guy stood in front of Hyukjae. Hyuk did a double take to check if he knocked at the right door or not, because according to his knowledge Kyuhyun lives alone but the stranger standing before him was most definitely not Hyuk's erted neighbor but before Hyuk could voice out 'Who are you?' at the cute looking guy, he catch a flash of Heechul's flowery shirt from the corner of his eye. So he threw himself inside the supposedly Kyuhyun's apartment and secured the lock as soon as he was in.

“Hey what are you doing??” The cute yet bewilded guy shouted at the intruder but Hyukjae was in no condition to reply because he was busy trying to put his weight against the door, even though it was locked... but can't blame the guy for being paranoid, right?

“I am really sor-” Hyukjae started to turn around after being sure that he was indeed safe from his Hyungs and planned to apologize for trespassing without permission when...

“Hyukjae?!” A soft but surprise voice inquired from behind, making both the guys standing by the door to turn around.

“Kyuhyun!!” Hyukjae whimpered, nevertheless he was glad to know that he came to the right apartment as soon as he saw the familiar face.

It was evident from Kyuhyun's face that he was surprise to see the elder boy at his house at this late at night. True! Kyuhyun has been waiting for him for last few hours since Hyuk promised to meet him later but Hyukjae coming so late to fulfill his promise was quite surprising but before Kyuhyun could utter a single word.

"LEE HYUKJAE!!! YOU BETTER OPEN THIS DAMN DOOR OR I WILL BREAK IT DOWN!!" Heechul's threatening voice came from the other side of the door, making the poor Hyukjae to jump.
Kyuhyun and Hyukjae shared a look and it was obvious that Kyuhyun was able to put two and two together in a few seconds.

"You are THE LEE HYUKJAE??" An excited voice brought Hyukjae back to present and he was able to put his attention on the cute guy who opened

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter