.18.

.My Lovely Tomboy.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So how close has you two become?” Hyukjae’s mother asked the pair in front of her as they all sat around the dining table with the delicious food before them going cold. Mr. Lee got fed up with the drama in front of him and started to help himself with some food… since pop-corns were not available so he might just eat the roasted chicken and then enjoy the show.

“Close enough to sleep on the same bed ma’am.” Kyuhyun replied calmly. He had been worried sick before but now he had had enough!! He has already made more than enough blunders so there is nothing left to be lose by him anymore… he might as well bring out his cocky side.

Hyukjae’ Mom’s eyes popped out at the boldness of Kyuhyun’s answer.

“WHAT?!? No we are not!!” Hyukjae protested with his eyes wide in shock.

“Yes they are.” Heechul and Jaejoong put fuel to fire.

“But Hyukjae we are… remember the time we went to my parents house?” The sly Kyuhyun put up his most innocent expression on his face while facing a bewild Hyukjae.

Hyukjae didn’t have enough time to glare at younger boy as he turned to his mother in total panic.

“It’s not how he says it Mom… nothing happened… we literally slept in the same bed… I promise nothing happened.” A desperate Hyukjae tried to clear the situation before his mother start imagining the worst scenario, but it seemed it was already too late.

Mrs. Lee had a displeased look on her face as she gestured toward the food set on the table in front of them and with a sigh she said, “Let’s start the dinner.”

“Already?” An amuse Mr. Lee asked while he was already on his fifth piece of chicken roast.

“I swear nothing happened, Mom…” Hyukjae mumbled again and in order to let out his frustration at being ignored yet again… Hyukjae stamped on Kyuhyun’s foot with as much force as he could muster.

Kyuhyun let out an involuntary ‘Oww’ making Hyuk’s family to return their attention on the pair; whose eyes were fixed on the table… pretending, nothing out of ordinary happened.

Kyuhyun felt bad for making Hyukjae unhappy… he knew he should have kept his mouth shut and let Hyuk answer like before but… his cocky self had been trying to resurface for quite some time now… he couldn’t stop himself.

Suddenly Hyuk exchanged his clean plate with Kyuhyun’s because the cutlery was already set when they entered and his mother had specifically made Kyuhyun sit on the chair he was currently sitting on and the paranoid Hyukjae didn’t wanted to see Kyuhyun die if his plate was actually tampered with poison, no matter how much he was pissed at the said guy.

Kyuhyun raised an eyebrow at Hyuk’s weird behavior.

“Told you, I won’t let them poison you.” Hyukjae simply said and started filling his plate, missing the scandalized look he got from his mother and brothers.

The moody Hyukjae had filled his plate without much attention but after one bite he made a face after he realized that the rice he ate have the one veggie he hates the most…PEAS!! Aish! The things his mom does to make sure he eats peas are unbelievable!

Hyuk then spent next two minutes in picking out all the peas and dragging them toward one side of his plate… something an attentive Kyuhyun noticed right away.

“Say Aaaaah…” A loving voice of Kyuhyun had Hyukjae look up in surprise but then his surprise doubled when he noticed a spoon filled with rice and what not, right in front of his mouth, waiting to be consumed. Hyukjae looked at the childlike smile on Kyu’s face and didn’t know when but opened his mouth obediently.

Then he made the same face he made earlier, “I don’t like peas.” Hyuk tried to tell Kyuhyun who had another spoon readied to be consumed.

“But why? These are the best veggies. You know peas are low fat food… you should eat them more to keep your y body just the way it is.” Kyuhyun told Hyukjae with a smile.

Aish! Don’t say that in front of my mom!! Hyukjae wanted to say out loud but his mouth was too full.

“And it has anti-aging effect, eat a lot so you would remain this cute forever.” Kyuhyun concluded his benefits-of-pea lecture with another spoon, filled with food, placed right in front of Hyukjae's mouth.

“Then you should eat them a lot too… so you can remain cute and young forever with me.” Hyukjae said with a smile as he opened his mouth to be fed again.

“Of course.”

In no time Hyukjae has eaten all the peas Kyuhyun has put in his mouth with love and care… much to Mrs. Lee’s surprise.

.

.

“You never let me feed you.” Jae complained to his boyfriend while watching the cute couple in envy.

“That’s because I have hands which can feed me.” A constantly shoving food in his mouth Yunho replied back.

“But feeding each other is so romantic… look how cute Hyuk and Kyuhyun look.” Jaejoong tried to clear his point but then saw his mother’s glare directed at him so he ducked his face and started eating faster than Yunho.

.

.

Dessert was served by the house maid; she walked around the table and placed the dessert bowls in front of each person. And like before Hyukjae stopped Kyuhyun from taking the first bite and exchange the bowls, giving Kyuhyun his own bowl.

“We are not murderers Hyukjae!” Mrs. Lee exclaimed in a stern voice. Mr. Lee looked up from his dessert in surprise at the stern voice of his wife, displease frown on his face.

“But Heechul Hyung said that he would kill Kyuhyun and that you would be his partner in crime.” Hyukjae defended his actions in a childlike manner with a deep pout.

“I was only kidding Mom!” A cowering in fear Heec

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter