.16.

.My Lovely Tomboy.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Read this to understand the coming chapters better- Hyukjae was confronted by his brothers on a Monday night... so technically they still had few days before the week arrives and they had to go to the dinner with Hyukjae's Mom, I am directly skipping to that part but let us assume that Kyuhyun and Hyukjae continously met in the days between and get to know each other better... No! They didn't went on date because like Hyuk keeps saying 'We are not a couple... yet!' so they haven't dated at all :):)

Enjoy!! (^,^)

 

 

“What if Mom didn’t like Kyu?” A worried and constantly chewing on his thumb Hyukjae asked his friend who was busy eating ramyun as he kept changing the TV channels, like he didn’t have any care in the world.

“Well that is a possibility with major probability.” A nonchalant reply was given by a totally non-interested Siwon.

“Oh God! What if she asked me not to be his boyfriend? What if she asked me never to see him??” A panicking Hyukjae voiced out his dark thoughts while disregarding his friend’s comment. Now that the dreaded day has arrived; his anxiety level has gone beyond its limit.

“Then don’t be his boyfriend and never see him again.” Siwon replied like it was the most obvious thing to do.

“SIWON!!” Hyukjae exclaimed in pure horror.

“You asked a question and I answered it… don’t ask if you don’t like my answers.” A grumpy Siwon said with an annoyed scowl on his face.

Hyukjae couldn’t take it anymore so he got up and started pacing the small room while chewing on his thumb now.

“What if Mom and Heechul Hyung put poison in his drink or dessert or the very plate he would use for dinner??” A paranoid Hyukjae kept going with his worst possible scenario that could take place.

“Well I would have my fingers crossed for that then!” Siwon said with a snort.

“How could you say that about for ex-childhood friend??” Hyukjae couldn’t believe that the guy he had become friends with, the gentleman Siwon, could be this cold hearted about anyone. “If it’s about Sulli then I already told you the whole story, which you confirmed with Sulli as well!!”

“No, it’s not about Sulli. First, Hyukjae you are the one who is trying to create different scenario’s in which Kyuhyun is dying a painful death, not me.” Siwon pointed out, making Hyuk to flinch as the truth of his words hit him. “I am just playing with you man!! I don’t want to see Kyuhyun suffer… I don’t even mean a single word of what I am saying. Ok?”

“Yeah you are right. I am sorry.” Hyukjae quickly apologized but apparently Siwon’s rant has not come to an end just yet.

“Secondly, Hyuk you are my friend… I love you like a brother and I am really happy that Kyuhyun’s parents accepted you but on the other hand I am a teeny tiny bit pissed as well… seeing that Kyuhyun’s Dad and my Dad are best buddies but they don’t have same kind of mind set… I am really happy for you but not exactly for Kyuhyun. We have been rivals far too long to become best buddies in a just few days for your sake; so please give me some time.” Siwon ended his long speech with a desperate face on display.

“I am sorry, Siwon.” Hyukjae again apologized in a small voice and mentally punched himself when he realized that he had indeed been insensitive to his friend’s feelings.

“You don’t need to apologize… I understand you are worried as well.” Siwon was back to his gentleman ways with a dimple smile adoring his face then he thought to change the topic. “Did you knew that Kyuhyun’s Dad is making him the CEO on coming Monday but he had put up a condition that Kyuhyun has to make me the manager of the company in order to be the CEO… the position I would originally be getting if my Dad had not disowned me… seems like Kyuhyun’s Dad want to go against his friends wishes.”

“I didn’t know but that is great news… Congratz buddy!” A sincerely happy Hyuk wished his friend.

“Thanks.” Siwon received the wish with his dimple smile.

“But isn’t it a bit soon… I mean Kyuhyun said he won’t be the CEO until he turns 30.” Hyukjae asked as he recall the younger mentioning something about this just a couple of days ago.

“Yeah but I guess seeing the current situation Kyuhyun’s Dad pushed up the date… so they are holding a small party on Monday in honor of Kyuhyun’s birthday and then his Dad would be breaking the news.” Siwon explained for his friends benefit.

“It’s Kyuhyun’s birthday on MONDAY?? THIS MONDAY??” A shocked Hyukjae inquired because he didn’t knew that valuable piece of information so he has no gift to give to Kyu. Hyuk mentally made plans to visit mall as soon as possible… he needed to get an awesome gift for him.

“Oh no, only the party is on Monday. His birthday is actually today.” Siwon replied with at most easiness; totally enjoy the panic mode Hyukjae has landed himself into.

“WHAT?!? And you are telling this to me now?? SIWON!!! I am taking him to my parents on his BIRTHDAY… what if it turned to be his death day as well?? He has only just turned 28!! And I haven’t even bought him a gift yet.” Hyukjae was so not ready for this.

Siwon let Hyuk rant as much as he wanted then…, “See!! Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter