.9.

.My Lovely Tomboy.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It had only been half an hour since the front door of Kyuhyun’s apartment had stop banging but the sudden turn of the lock of his front door had him frowning unpleasantly and he was internally cursing his best friend Ryeowook for not leaving him alone to bask in his own misery when...

"Kyubaby?!" a soft voice inquired of his being.

Suddenly Kyu was in full panic attack then. Damn!! He had not expected his Mother to be here!

But before he could so much as throw off his blanket from himself, his bedroom’s door opened and his Mother with her kind face creased with worries stood before him.

Kyuhyun could pretty much guess the reason of that worry but if Ryeowook was the one to tell his mother... then Kyu would only be visiting his friend's grave from now onward. It isn't even a big deal to be worried about, so what if Kyuhyun had became more isolated after learning the identity of the person he had claimed to fallen in love with and his hot brothers. BROTHERS!! something which Kyu still find hard to absorb.

Kyuhyun would have stayed and talk some more with Hyukjae but when the latter called that black haired beauty aka Heechul 'Hyung' then Kyuhyun was sure he would have a mental breakdown so he did the only logical thing he could think of... which is obviously running away from there and hiding in his own house until he sort out his feeling. But his damn heart is totally okay with Hyukjae being a boy... Damn you HEART!!

"Baby!?!" Kyu's Mom called out as she took quick steps and rush toward her ill looking son. "What happened?"

Mrs. Cho asked as soon as she sat beside her son and put a hand on his forehead to check his temperature.

"You have a fever." Mrs. Cho declared after a few seconds of touching his forehead.

Kyuhyun was not running any fever, he was indeed quite warm but it was only due to being wrapped in more than necessary blankets for far too long, nearly three days to be exact, but the comfort he suddenly felt because of the love and care shown on her mother’s face made him 'Hmm' at her and Kyu whined like a lost puppy at her.

Kyuhyun might not have a temperature but he was indeed ill... he had not been able to sleep well nor eat well; he had himself buried under the blankets with only one thought revolving in his mind... 'He is a BOY!! But why do I still love him?'

"Your father kept complaining that you hadn't come to office for three days now and you won’t pick up his calls." Kyu' Mother started saying as she Kyu's hairs in a comforting manner. "We both got so worried for you."

Even though Kyuhyun was sick but he couldn't help but roll his eyes at her mother's comment.

"Please mom, don't lie. I know you would have been worried but Dad?!? I am pretty sure he would only be planning to fire me for slacking off work and being a disobedient son." Kyuhyun said in croaked voice since he had not used his voice for last three days now.

It's not that Kyuhyun thought his dad hated him or anything but since he had always been strict with him and continuously telling him that he was a disobedient son whenever he made a mistake so now Kyuhyun can never imagine his father worrying over him.

"Kyuhyun don't say that." Mrs. Cho scolded him but her voice so gentle and caring that the scolding part cannot be brought into consideration. "You know your Dad loves you a lot. We both love you. You are our everything."

Kyuhyun looked up and gazed in the kind eyes of his mother... just a few sentences between the duo and he had already started feeling better now.

"Everything?? Love?? So you mean to say if I was to make a huge mistake even then you will love me? Dad would still love me??" Kyuhyun asked in a challenging voice.

"Of course baby, we will still love you a lot." Mrs. Cho replied without losing a single second and smiled to see the look of distrust in her son's eyes. "But what mistake my baby boy could make? He is too perfect!"

Kyuhyun knew his mother was trying to make the atmosphere lighter but he had more serious matters to take care of.

"I have made such a big mistake that I am sure even you won’t be able to forgive me easily, Mom." Kyuhyun told his mother with a serious face.

"That can never happen. I would forgive you and love you forever." Mrs. Cho replied back with a confident smile on her face. "Now tell me what you have done that you think is unforgivable?"

"I fell in love mom." Kyuhyun whispered out.

Mrs. Cho eyes shone for a minute as she absorb her son's words then a smile broke on her face before saying, "'Fell in love!?' Kyuhyun that’s the first time you have used such words... before you only used to say 'I love her' without much feelings...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter