.10.

.My Lovely Tomboy.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyukjae got off the elevator and started moving toward his own apartment with Luna’s hand around his arm. He stopped and took a glance toward Kyuhyun apartment with a sinking heart, the feeling he had been experiencing for a few days now. A gentle squeeze on his arm from Luna brought him back to reality and with a sad and apologetic smile toward Luna; he started to move toward his own apartment.

They were only one step away from Hyuk’s apartment door when something pulled away Hyukjae from Luna’s hand. A startled Luna turned around to see the biggest shock of her life.

The in famous Cho Kyuhyun, the one who had stolen her boyfriend from her, had her boyfriend pinned to the wall and was hungrily kissing the living day light out of him.

.

.

Hyukjae felt a tug at his arm and next thing he knew his back was against a rough wall and his lips were claimed with a brutal force. Hyukjae didn’t needed his eyes to tell who was the one hovering over him because there was only one person in this whole universe who could bring the amazing emotions Hyukjae was feeling right that moment.

But still Hyukjae’s eyes flew wide open to see Cho Kyuhyun's blazing one staring back at him. Challenging him to push him away.

Hyukjae was one second away from closing his eyes and kissing back the creature he had unconsciously been missing for quite a few days when…

“Hey! Let go of my boyfriend!” A voice shouted… and no this was not enough for Hyukjae to break out of the spell Kyuhyun has casted over him with his lips, but unfortunately Kyuhyun broke off the kiss to glare at Luna, which made Hyukjae to whine a little but thanks God! It was too quite to be heard by the other two people in his company.

“He is my boyfriend!” Kyuhyun declared with confidence lacing his voice and his lips were back on Hyukjae’s, much to Hyuk’s satisfaction.

Luna’s protest could be heard in the back ground but neither of the boys cared enough.

This time the kiss was not as much aggressive as before since Kyuhyun felt no struggled from the boys in front of him so he started to relax as well. Kyuhyun’s tongue grazed over Hyuk’s bottom lip to ask for permission to enter. Kyuhyun thought that if Hyukjae allowed him then he would be sure that he still had a chance with the guy and later he can always deal with the people who so bashfully call his Hyuk their boyfriend.

“What the hell is going on here??” A different voice shouted this time and Kyuhyun and Hyukjae looked up at the same time to see Hyuk’s elder brothers with their strong boyfriends standing in front of them.

“Get away from my baby brother!” Jaejoong said while glaring at the guy who had broken their Hyukkie’s heart a few days ago.

On any other day Kyuhyun would have never bother to listen to anyone but since he knew that in order to win Hyukjae’s heart he has to satisfy his brothers as well so Kyuhyun took a small step away from Hyuk with daze eyes and swollen red lips. And God only know how much effort Kyuhyun had to put forward to take even that step away from the beauty in front of him.

.

.

Hyukjae was confuse and disappointed when they were interrupted by his brothers. But he has finally gathered enough wits to stop himself before telling his brothers off for ruining his sweet moment.

“Hyukjae go inside.” Heechul commanded looking very serious.

Hyukjae wanted to protest for being treated like a child but Luna had already grabbed him from one side and dragged him toward his apartment. Hyukjae didn’t want to leave Kyuhyun alone, especially with Hangeng and Yunho but he didn’t have much choice.

Luna dragged him all the way toward the living room before letting his arm go.

“Luna, why did you call me your boyfriend out there?” Hyukjae complained to his ex-girlfriend as soon as she let him go. “We broke up last Sunday, remember?”

“I am sorry Oppa. I just got jealous. He is the one who stole you away from me.” Luna explained while looking guilty and in return making Hyuk guilty as well.

“No Luna, I am the one who is sorry because Kyuhyun didn’t steal me away from you… I am the one who fell for him. I am the one who did wrong to you.” Hyukjae said in a soft voice while looking at the carpeted floor because he didn’t have the guts to look her in the eye as he knew his words would hurt her more.

“No Oppa, don’t say that. I am happy as long you are happy. And I promise you, next time I see both of you I would met him with a smile as well.” Luna promised with a soft smile gracing her face.

But this made Hyukjae even guiltier because Luna was a perfect girlfriend and she didn’t deserved what she got and all because of Hyukjae.

“And to think that all of this happened just at the right time too. Just when Minho Oppa’s friend started to have a little interest in me.” Luna said in hope to lift off the guilty look her ex-boyfriend was supporting on his face.

“Minho, who?”

“Sulli’s new boyfriend. You know I never meet her a lot but she insisted that she wanted to show her ‘Prince Charming’ to me so I went to a party with her.” Luna started explaining for Hyukjae’s benefit. “There Minho Oppa introduced me to his friend Onew and well… he is kind of cute.”

“I am really happy to hear that!” Hyukjae exclaimed with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter