.19.

.My Lovely Tomboy.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyukjae took a deep breath and looked himself in the mirror, a little critically. But finally he accepted the fact that the jet black suit did make him look smart, just like his boyfriend said it would.

Satisfied with his looks, Hyukjae gave a small tug to his tie just to make sure that it was indeed straight… just then the door bell rang.

Hyukjae put his wallet in his pocket and tied wristwatch on his wrist and finally made his way to the door. He took a long breath before opening the door… in next second he found his back against the wall beside the door and his lips claimed by the eager one’s of his boyfriend. A moan slipped past Hyukjae’s lips as Kyuhyun’s pink muscle entered his mouth and pressed at all the right places… in just two days Kyuhyun was able to memorize every crook and nook of his boyfriend’s mouth because it’s so true that practice makes you perfect.

The kiss lasted for more than a minute… now you know why Hyuk took a long breath, right?

“Hi!” Kyuhyun greeted in a whisper against the other’s lips, after he was satisfied with devouring Hyuk’s lips, which were now beautifully swollen.

“Hi!” Hyukjae greeted back, a little light headed.

“Ready to go?” Kyuhyun inquired.

“Yes!” Hyukjae gave the answer Kyuhyun wanted so he was dragged outside by his boyfriend and Kyuhyun locked the door behind them… yes he and Hyukjae has exchanged the spare keys, just in case.

“By the way, you look gorgeous.” Kyuhyun complimented as his eyes roamed over Hyukjae’s body with lust as they rode the elevator and got to ground floor since Kyuhyun’s car was outside their apartment building.

“And you look really, really handsome. Enough to make me insecure.” Hyukjae too gave a compliment but pouted at the possible rivals he has to fight to keep their hands off of his boyfriend.

“Don’t worry; I would stick with you all night long.” Kyuhyun assured with a chuckle to see his boyfriend’s displease expression.

“Why do you have to be so handsome?” Hyukjae mumbled with a pout as he remembered what happened yesterday, when they went on their first official date. Where all the girls had made it their mission to throw themselves at his boyfriend… making Hyuk sulk and ruining their date… well not exactly ruining since Kyuhyun cut short just their ice skating rink date but then took him to a movie and romantic dinner later on.

Kyuhyun just chuckled as they got in the car and were on their way to Cho Corp. where the party was to be held and Kyuhyun would be becoming the CEO.

“It’s a good thing I already met your parents or else I would have been a mess.” Hyukjae confessed as he was ready to talk through at least this ride since he was not exactly feeling nervous. “But what would your company employees think? When they found out that we are together.”

“Hello!!! I am the CEO!” Kyuhyun exclaimed a little too proudly. “Who cares what they think?”

“You should!” Hyukjae declared with a smile and schooled the younger a bit. “You are their boss so you should care about your employees.”

“Okay baby, I will.” The obedient Kyuhyun said with a small smile.

“And don’t call me baby!!” Hyukjae hissed. “I am your Hyung!!”

“Whatever you say… baby.” Kyuhyun replied and laughed at the glare directed at him. Well its Cho Kyuhyun… always feel thankful to God, for what little obedience you can get from Kyu, never push your luck.

.

.

“When will Siwon arrive?” Kyuhyun asked after letting Hyukjae sulk for exactly one minute.

“He said he would come as Zhoumi’s date… didn’t tell the time.” Hyukjae replied but the pout still adoring his face.

Kyuhyun couldn’t help but chuckle when he looked at the big baby beside him; his boyfriend was too cute for his own good!

The rest of the ride was quite but thankfully it was only a 15 minutes ride.

As soon as they arrived, Kyuhyun’s mother rushed toward them and caged Hyukjae in her hug, constantly complaining about him not coming to see her, even though it had only been just one week since the dinner with Kyuhyun’s parents but Hyukjae sincerely apologized and promised to visit them on the next weekend.

“So have you two become boyfriends yet or not?” Kyuhyun’s Mom asked after letting Hyuk go from her tight hug and not bothering to give a hug to Kyuhyun, who was pouting at the unfair behavior. “If you dare say ‘No’ this time then I am gonna lock you two in a room until you come out with a baby in your arms.” Mrs. Cho threatened the two guys in matching black tuxedos, looking absolutely perfect together.

“Even though your threat is tempting me to say ‘We are not boyfriend yet’ but that would be a lie.” Kyuhyun replied smoothly and his grin widen as he saw his Mom’s widen eyes.

The happiness radiating from Kyuhyun’s mother’s jaw breaking smile was too much, that it even distracted Hyukjae from his earlier thoughts of strangling a erted Kyuhyun.

*=*=*=*=*=*

Kyuhyun’s Dad met Hyukjae with as much love as his mother did, and he too complained about their not coming to call upon them for last eight days. Hyukjae didn’t felt annoyed at that, on the contrary he felt even more loved and valued. He assured the father like figured that they would be coming over the next weekend, putting a precious smile on his face.

Since Kyuhyun’s dad is technically the CEO of the company so he was super busy and couldn’t talk with them long. So Mrs. Cho, who had flat out told her husband to go ahead and welcome the guest without her this time since she wanted to spend her time with her favorite child that would be Hyukjae, started to inquire about how they became boyfriends. A giddy Hyukjae filled her in about everything… making the poor woman’s mouth to hang opened at learning about the strict mother of Hyukjae.

“I should most definitely meet her.” Mrs. Cho declared. “Learn the art of taming your child with just one glare.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter