.Epilogue.

.My Lovely Tomboy.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“All of this is your fault!” Heechul hissed, yet again, with his eyes dangerously narrowed at the, full at ease Kyuhyun.

“It’s not my fault that I am very likable.” Came the retort from a ily smirking Kyuhyun as he smeared more salts to his boyfriend’s brother’s wounds.

Speaking of his boyfriend… he was apparently a creature born to torture Kyuhyun! Because the said guy was immersed in eating, or more like , his favorite fruit which would be strawberry and continuously in pleasure due to the sweet taste. Ah… the torture!!

The whole ordeal was taking a lot of Kyuhyun’s effort to keep his hands to himself because, quite unfortunately, they were at Hyuk’s parents place and no matter how much likable Kyu was, but Hyuk’s mother had made it clear that Kyuhyun was not allowed to… and he quotes, ‘Do inappropriate things to my Hyukbaby!’ which includes HUGGING!! Yes! According to Mrs. Lee, it is inappropriate. Saying that no one knows where Kyuhyun’s hand might wander off to… making Kyuhyun’s mind to wander off to things he pray to God that Mrs. Lee would never find out.

Kyuhyun tried his best to relax himself before turning toward his boyfriend and saying, “What do you think, who will win?”

“Umm…” Hyukjae looked at his boyfriend with wide eyes at suddenly being addressed when he was in the middle of the sweetest strawberry out of all. So, Lee Hyukjae being the strawberry addict he was, thought to first eats the piece in his mouth before replying to his boyfriend, and wondered why he had a pained look on his face. “Yunho Hyung, since he is Korean himself. I think Mom would prefer him.”

Yunho’s chest popped out as the feeling of proudness spread over him whereas Heechul was sulking instead of Hangeng who was busy reading different recipes from a recipe book without a single care in the world.

“Nah!” Kyuhyun exclaimed, making Yunho crestfallen in mere seconds. “Your Mom’s know that between Jaejoong and Heechul, Heechul is incapable of dating girls… he would make them cry on their first date.”

Even though Heechul felt highly insulted but he kept his mouth shut and nodded his head in agreement with Kyuhyun’s word, which were, no doubt, in his favor.

“And Hangeng Hyung can cook, knows martial art so he can protect his boyfriend, doesn’t talk much so the possibility of him saying something stupid is less and let’s face it… he is the only person who would want to date you eccentric brother, and the reason of that is still a mystery to me.” Kyuhyun mumbled out the last part as he list out all the reason why Hangeng would get to stay in the family whereas Yunho would be the one being kicked out, totally disregarding the fuming Heechul who was constantly cursing on Kyuhyun.

“What happened to the innocent and well-mannered Kyuhyun we meet for the first time?” A tired Jaejoong asked his Hyung, who was seconds away from putting his hands around the neck of the thing which had made their peaceful world to go upside down just three months ago.

It has been three months since their Mother declared that she would be testing Hangeng and Yunho to see which one would be leaving their family for good so she can have a possibility to become a Grandmother, the right all of her sons were denying her, and every other day she would find task for them… which thankfully keeps getting easier and easier as time pass.

“Oh that Kyuhyun would be here; just wait till Mom is standing in front of this brat.” Heechul spat out with venom seeping in his word. But a bashful Kyuhyun just put an annoying grin on his face to tease the elder brothers some more.

Just then…

“I have made a list of things I want from the grocery store.” Mrs. Lee announced as she entered the room with a piece of paper in her hands.

“I would go get it for you, Ma’am.” Yunho said as he shoots up from the couch where he had been sitting whereas Heechul was still nudging his boyfriend, who had been too engross in the magazine that he had not catch Heechul’s Mothers words, to get up as well. But the poor guy was looking confusedly at his panic stricken boyfriend.

By the time Hangeng had gotten up to say he would be happy to be at the service… Jae had already snatched the list from his Mother’s hand and dragged his boyfriend to, obviously, head to the nearest grocery store.

“Oh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter