.6.

.My Lovely Tomboy.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun woke up with a stiff neck and of course a massive headache. The bright sunlight coming from the window was too much for his poor eyes so he kept them close for as long as he could but the headache was killing him so he made huge effort to at least sit up on the couch.

Then he noticed a glass of water and a couple of pain killers lying innocently on the side table. Kyuhyun didn’t waste his time thinking over the fact that where they could have come from? He just took the pain killer in hope that the headache will go away soon enough.

Kyuhyun was one lucky fellow because he had a high tolerance level when it come to drinking so he is always able to overcome his hangover pretty quickly.

But the medicine needed time to kick in so Kyuhyun again laid down to wait for that to happen. As soon as the pain had become endurable Kyuhyun got up and stretched to get rid of stiffness from all his joints. Then he went for a warm soothing shower.

And it was in middle of his shower that the events of last night started to come back to him and…

“WOOKIE!!! You didn’t by any chance bring me home after I got drunk and put me on the couch and placed water and pain killer beside me, right??” Kyuhyun asked as soon as his friend picked up his call and in his haste he might have over-lapped some of his words.

“Well I am no Wookie but I can assure you that he didn’t because he was with me last night.” A husky voice was heard from the other side and before Kyuhyun could complain he heard a soft ‘Who is it, Yeye?’ and Yesung murmuring ‘Kyuhyun’ and in next second…

“Kyukyu, what’s up?” Ryeowook asked in a hoarse voice.

Kyuhyun repeated his question and this time in a little calm manner but inside he was anything but calm.

“No I didn’t. Yesung and I left before you, remember?” Ryeowook said.

“Oh My God!!” Kyuhyun then exclaimed in a soft voice.

“What happened, Kyukyu? Everything alright?” A concerned Ryeowook asked his dazed friend.

“Wookie, I think she kissed me.” Kyuhyun told his friend in a whisper like if he talked any louder then he might wake up from this dream.

“Think?!?” Ryeowook asked in confusion.

“Well…” Kyuhyun heaved a sigh and launched into telling Ryeowook last night’s whole encounter.

“Great Kyukyu! That means she like you too.” Ryeowook concluded after he had heard the whole story.

“You think so? But what if it really was a hallucination?”

“Oh come on Kyukyu, do you actually think she will admit kissing you after saying that she has a boyfriend? Of course she is gonna call it hallucination.” Ryeowook put forward his theory. “And tell me truthfully were you actually that drunk that you started having hallucination?”

“Well I admit I was not that drunk.” Kyuhyun said softly as he thought about last night.

“Well she doesn’t know you have a great tolerance level with alcohol so she dared kiss you hoping you won’t remember much.”

“So what should I do now?” A conflicted Kyuhyun asked.

“You confront her!”

.

.

While in the next apartment a nervous Hyukjae was literally chewing his thumb off because of his last night's stunt.

“I official cheated on my girlfriend.” A thumb chewing Hyukjae breathe out in a whisper and plopped himself back on his bed with a groan.

*=*=*=*=*=*

The door started banging and the bell kept ringing continuously and Hyukjae need not be a genius to realize that who was on the other side of his door.

Hyukjae hid himself in the living room even though he knew no one can see him but you can’t blame him for being paranoid. He even held his breath just in case Kyuhyun has extra sensitive ears, he didn’t want to take any chances.

The bell was still ringing and a few sharp knocks on the door were still being heard, but not a single word from his visitor.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter