.15.

.My Lovely Tomboy.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyukjae gulped as he noticed the intense stare of both of his elder brothers on him… he mustered up the courage to meet their hard eyes dead on, but soon he was the one who surrendered first. Hyukjae huffed in annoyance and finally stood up from his seat, which so happened to be beside Kyuhyun the thing which had not settled well with his Hyungs.

Heechul and Jaejoong visibly relaxed and scooted a little to make place on the couch but Hyukjae being the stubborn child he was, looked around for a better option.

Sungmin and Donghae who had been originally sitting on a love seat scooted toward each side and patted on the narrow spaced they had created for their friend. Hyukjae groaned looking at their excited faces but this was definitely better than the first option. No wait… first option was to sit beside Kyuhyun and no option could be better than that.

Hyukjae squeezed himself to fit in the narrow space and could feel his Hyungs scandalized gaze directed at him but Hyuk choose to look at the pouting guy who was left to sit by himself now. Kyuhyun directed his full blow of puppy dog eyes at Hyuk but what could the brunet do??

“Always knew you were gonna sail the gay ship,” Sungmin was the one to steal away Hyukjae’s attention by starting out the conversation.

Donghae snorted in a much undignified way before saying, “Everyone thought you would be the caption of gay ship, Sungmin. But now look at you! Still wearing pink but happily married to a girl.”

Hyukjae couldn’t stop his lips from curving up on the corner.

“Yah! I can do martial art too.” Sungmin defended himself.

“Who says a gay guy can’t do martial art?” Donghae asked with amusement evident in his eye.

“Then who says a straight guy can’t like pink?” Min asked back, quite heatedly.

“Umm… Everyone!” Donghae replied with the air that screamed ‘DUH!!’

“What I wanna know is…” Hyukjae interrupted in a loud voice before his friends would take their playful banter to a whole new level. “What exactly are you two doing here?”

Hyukjae looked from his one best friend to other, seeking for an explanation because facing his vicious brothers was enough for the poor soul.

“Don’t worry Hyuk we are on your side.” Donghae assured with a bump on Hyuk’s shoulder and a really funny yet pathetic wink.

“That doesn’t answer my question.” Hyukjae said deadpanned, leaving no room for them to make up any excuses. Hyuk loved his best friends too much but he just can’t imagine his brothers calling his BFF just to build an army to confront him about his neighbor.

“SaEun made the spicy kimchi you love a lot and asked me to bring you some of it. I came here and Jae Hyung told me the matter so I…umm… well I kind of called Donghae too but of cou-.” Sungmin told the whole truth and was about to explain things properly when Hyukjae suddenly held up his hand to make him stop. Sungmin gulped in nervousness, he was worried that Hyuk might think he only called Hae to gossip around while on the contrary he and Hae only wanted to support their best friend and save him from the wrath of his brothers.

“You bought the kimchi?” Hyuk inquired in a small voice.

“Yeah,” Sungmin nodded at his friend whose eyes had started the glister.

“I love you Sungmin.” Hyukjae said emotionally, acting out to show his gratefulness.

“Isn’t it a little late to confess?” Donghae couldn’t stop himself from destroying his friend’s sweet moment. “Sungmin is happily married and you just got yourself a boyfriend…”

“Boyfriend!” A voice scoffed out, stealing everyone’s attention. Hyukjae rather than looking at his scoffing brother turned to Kyuhyun… but the guy, like always, was smiling like an idiot after being acknowledged as the boyfriend… at least by Hyuk’s friend.

“He is not my boyfriend… yet.” Hyukjae corrected his friend’s mistake.

A lot of people forced out a ‘Huh??’ in confusion and Ryeowook couldn’t help but shout a ‘WHAT??’

“Okay, I think we have a lot of things we need to clear among ourselves.” Yesung said, and this was the first time he lost his smirk ever since this whole ordeal started. Then turning toward his own friend he asked, “How about we discuss everything and get over with this thing?”

“Yeah… I think I need to know the details myself.” Heechul said while glaring at his baby brother.

All this time the owner of the house kept his mouth shut and just observed the situation unfolding in front of him.

“But first of all we will start from you Heechul and Jaejoong… Why do you hate Kyuhyun?” Yesung was back to his calm and intimidating aura but then he tucked his cute boyfriend under his arm and he was turned into nothing but a guy in love.

“Well first of all this Kyuhyun guy broke our baby brother’s heart when he learned about him being a guy.” Heechul started heatedly as he remembered the Zombie like trance his brother has fallen into after Kyuhyun left him and it was only when Hangeng moved forward to put an arm around him that Heechul was able to get a grip on himself.

“A guy who had only dated girls all his life fell for his neighbor who turned out to be a boy…hmmm… yeah I can’t see why the guy would freak out at all!” Yesung said sarcastically.

“Okay you may have a point there! But when he finally came to accept the reality rather than saying sorry he just jump on Hyuk and kissed the living day light out of him… in the middle of the hallway!” Jaejoong put forward his own view.

“Hyukjae did you had any problem with that kiss?” An amused Yesung tur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter