.1.

.My Lovely Tomboy.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The ringing of a mobile phone woke up Cho Kyuhyun from his blissful sleep.

“What?” He asked as soon as he attended the call.

“Yah Kyuhyun-ah, are you still moping around because of your break up?” A squeaking, plus annoying for Kyuhyun, voice asked from the other end.

“Get to the point Ryeowook!” Kyuhyun barked out the order. “You disturbed me from my beauty sleep.”

“Dream On!! Because no matter how much you sleep you are not getting beautiful.” Ryeowook sniggered.

“Yeah? But the next time I see you, you are so getting dead.” Kyuhyun told his friend.

“I don’t think so…,” came an arrogant reply. “Remember I told you about a tomboy friend of mine?”

“Not exactly but for the convenience sake let us suppose that I do remember.” Kyu said as sarcasm laced his words.

“How could you not remember? I told you about her only a few days back.” Ryeowook asked his friend in surprise.

“I was with Sulli then. I don’t go around looking at tomboys when I have one beside me.” Kyuhyun told his friend with an eye roll.

“You most definitely do!” Ryeowook contradicted him right away. “You know this habit of yours must be in the list ‘Reason for Breaking Up with Cho Kyuhyun, by Choi Sulli’.”

“Yah I broke up with her.” Kyuhyun told his friend.

“You do realize that she said she wanted to grow her hairs just so you would break up with her, right?” Ryeowook pointed out.

“I hate you!”

“Love you too… and before you hang up on me because you don’t have a better resort to come back on me… Meet me in the club tonight and I will introduce you to my friend. Bye.” With that said Ryeowook hung up on Kyuhyun.

“Aish!! That little giraffe.” Kyuhyun said as he looked, more like glared, at his phone screen. Then throwing it away he turned to bury his face in his pillow to get his beauty sleep.

*=*=*=*=*=*

Kyuhyun walked inside the club he and his friends frequently go to. He didn’t need to look around because he knew he will find his friends in the far corner booth. And sure enough, as he neared the booth he saw his petite and cute looking best friend started waving at him excitedly.

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes at his stupid friend. He couldn’t believe that there once was a time when he first saw Ryeowook he fell for him, of course at that time he thought Ryeowook was a tomboy but the unfortunate reality broke at him and he came to learn that Ryeowook was not a tom but most definitely a boy.

“Hey bestie,” Ryeowook greeted as soon as Kyuhyun was in hearing range. Ryeowook’s boyfriend Yesung, who was sitting beside Ryeowook, only gave a small wave in acknowledgement like a cool guy he was.

“Did I ever tell you that your voice is really annoying?” Kyuhyun asked his friend instead of greeting him.

“I am fine. How are you?” Ryeowook asked sarcastically.

“I asked you a question Wookie.” Kyuhyun reminded with a glare.

“Oh really?? I thought that was your way of greeting me because that’s the first think you say to me whenever we meet. So to answer your question, yes you have told me that only a few million times.” Ryeowook said nearly screaming at his rude friend while Yesung kept smirking at the duo.

“I was not exactly looking for a lecture but anyways… where is the girl you wanted me to meet?” Kyu asked in hope to change the topic because Yesung’s smirk didn’t mean he was enjoying the argument, on the contrary it meant if Kyu kept up teasing his boyfriend then Kyuhyun’s funeral was coming.

“She just went to ladies room for a bit,” Ryeowook told his friend. “She is an amazing girl, she loves singing and dancing and have a lot of passion for musical instruments, just like you.”

“For starters I hate dancing,” Kyuhyun pointed out but the glare he received from Ryeowook ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter