.3.

.My Lovely Tomboy.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was 11am on a Sunday morning when Cho Kyuhyun came out fresh from shower. 11 am on a Sunday morning is way too early for the game maniac but last night was different.

Kyuhyun didn’t even played game last night because he was too busy thinking about a certain angry kitten who liked to claw his victims and Kyuhyun was more than willing to get those claws on him.

Kyuhyun got ready and went out to hunt for a flower shop. He realizes that going to a pretty lady’s house without flowers would not leave a good impression. He had only gone inside her apartment enough to see that she likes to keep everything neat and clean and that is the kind of wife Kyuhyun always wanted because originally Kyuhyun was a messy person.

After selecting a single pink rose Kyuhyun came straight to his neighboring apartment rather than going in his own.

He rang the bell and patiently waited to get the glimpse of beauty he hasn’t stopped thinking about since yesterday.

“Can I help you?” A very, very pretty lady with shoulder length black hairs asked while raising her delicate eyebrow when she saw the rose in Kyuhyun’s hand. The pretty girl was wearing a long flower pattern shirt with pants ‘so another tomboy huh?’ Kyuhyun asked himself and he felt his tomboy resurfacing.

“Hey gorgeous! Mind telling me your beautiful name?” Kyuhyun asked with a polite smile.

“Hannie!” The girl nearly shouted out.

“Wow! You don’t need to shout. I can hear you perfectly fine.” Kyuhyun said with a smirk which quickly fell when he saw a tanned hunk that came to stand behind the pretty girl.

“Who is that?” An intimidated Kyuhyun asked.

“My Boyfriend,” Came a calm reply.

“What is it Chullie?” The hunk asked in a thick accent while leaning down to peck the girl’s cheek.

“This guy is hitting on me.” The person named Chullie told the hunk while pointing at Kyuhyun.

“What?!? No wait man,” Kyuhyun quickly pulled his hands out for safety measurements. “I only asked for her name. I came here to meet Hyukjae, is she home?”

“No I am not,” An angry voice said and Kyuhyun looked passed the hunk to see his y neighbor coming from the other side.

Hyukjae came near the door and without waiting for Kyu to say anything; she slammed the door on his face, again, like yesterday.

.

.

“Did he just called us ‘her’ and ‘she’?” Heechul asked his dongsaeng after Hyukjae has closed the door on his neighbor and went back to living room.

“What are you talking about Hyung? Of course he did not, that would be weird.” Hyuk told his brother with an eye roll.

“But he did said that, right Hannie?” Heechul turned toward his boyfriend to get some support.

“Well princess I am not sure. You know I don’t understand Korean that well.” The Chinese guy said as he head back to kitchen to prepare food for the house warming party.

“Who came?” Asked Jaejoong as he and his boyfriend came out of the shower, yes they were in there together because they can’t live without each other.

“No one. It was just my jerky neighbor.” Hyuk replied as he started cleaning the living room to make it better for the party. “Say Hyung, who did you called for today’s party?”

“Donghae and his wife Jessica, Sungmin and his wife Saeun and I tried calling Siwon but apparently he is out of country.” Heechul told his dongsaeng.

“Oh Donghae and Sungmin are coming? That would be awesome.” An excited Hyukjae said as it has been too long since he last met with his childhood friends.

“Yeah they will be here soon. They just texted me. So is Luna coming?” Yunho asked.

“Yeah she will come but she is busy so might come a little late.”

“Lee Hyukjae please tell me you are not wearing this ugly turtle neck to this party.” Suddenly Heechul questioned him.

“Why? What’s wrong with that?” Hyuk asked in confusion as he looked down at himself.

“Show some skin. You know your milky neck leave everyone in envy, right?”

“Hyung!!” A cute whine erupted from a blushing Hyukjae. “It’s too cold so I don’t want to.”

Heechul would have argued some more if it wasn’t for the door bell ringing. He went to door, praying that the cute yet weird guy from earlier was not back… Thankfully it was just their long waited guests.

The party started and everyone started talking and eating and enjoying themselves. Two hours later Luna joined them as well. The environment was fun and relaxing.

“So when are you two planning to make things official?” Suddenly Saeun asked Luna and Hyuk.

“Well that depends on a certain slow grandpa,” Luna replied with a pointed look at Hyukjae. “Whenever he plans on proposing, I would be all ears.”

Where everyone was laughing at Luna’s reply, Hyuk was panick

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter