.7.

.My Lovely Tomboy.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun was feeling exhausted!!

Even though, yesterday’s meeting had gone well enough. But still it had took them several hour to get the Chinese to put their trust in them and even with all that buttering the Chinese had wanted some changes in the plan and contract and Kyuhyun’s Dad had told him that as his ‘punishment’ he was suppose to work on the change and submit it to his Dad on an early Sunday morning. Needless to say; the poor guy had to stay up all night long and work on it, in the office. And to top it all, Siwon had quite graciously offered to stay and help him. But all he did was glare at him from time to time and didn’t bother to help.

Kyuhyun knew very well why he offered to help!!

First, since Kyuhyun’s Dad and Siwon’s Dad were friends and neighbors so naturally they ended up being business partner so now the position of future CEO was tied down between Siwon and Kyuhyun. Everyone knew that Kyuhyun would get that position but knowing their temperamental Boss… one wrong move by Kyuhyun and he will end up at the bottom because his dad is merciless especially in Kyuhyun’s case.

Second, the way Siwon was going out of his way to flirt with the son of CEO of the Chinese company, Zhoumi, Kyuhyun was willing to bet that it was Siwon's way of impressing the sweet nature and unsuspecting guy. Kyuhyun wished that Zhoumi could see the lazy jerk right now.

“Finally Done!!” Kyuhyun exclaimed happily and got up to stretch his sore muscles and moaned in approval. Something which Siwon took notice of; getting up from the couch he came to inspect Kyuhyun’s work.

“Hmm…” Siwon nodded as in approval to Kyuhyun’s efforts but that only made Kyu roll his eyes at the brother of his ex-girlfriend. “So Kyuhyun, did you find another tomboy to fulfill your so that you can break her heart as well when she wants to grow her hairs?”

Of course that’s the only thing going through the jerks head! Kyuhyun thought.

“Yes and No.” Kyuhyun replied as he took back the proposal from Siwon’s hand.

“Huh?”

“Yes I did find the cutest and hottest tomboy in the whole Korea and NO!! I am not gonna break her heart even if she wants to grow her hairs as long as Rapunzel's.” Kyuhyun explained with confidence lacing his words.

"And why is that?" An intrigued Siwon asked while raising a shibrow.

“Because I am in Love.” Kyuhyun replied with a goofy smile of his.

“You and Love??” Siwon scoffed loudly to get on Kyuhyun’s nerves. Siwon was most probably trying to kill two birds with one stone, one to annoy Kyuhyun for breaking up with Sulli and second to annoy Kyuhyun enough to make him do something harsh to earn his Dad’s disapproval. “You know what Kyuhyun? You need a psychiatrist. Because I am sure that your so-called is just your way of covering the fact that you are actually gay.”

At Siwon’s off handed comment, Kyuhyun clutched his hands and teeth so tight that he was sure that soon blood might be drawn from them. But before he end up doing something rash he immediately thought about Hyukjae and all of Siwon’s word became meaningless and much to Siwon’s surprise he was smiling again.

“Think whatever helps you sleep at night Siwon. I don’t really care.....” Kyuhyun said with a smirk as he saw the disbelieve expression of Siwon. "I don't know about you BUT flirting with an innocent and unsuspecting guy like Zhoumi is my definition of gay."

Then taking the proposal he went to his secretary and asked her to send the paper to his parent’s house and he was out of that hell hole in next 5 minutes.

*=*=*=*=*=*

Kyuhyun was feeling giddy with happiness all the way from company to his apartment building and he was humming softly as he got in the elevator and was about to press the button for his floor w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter