.13.

.My Lovely Tomboy.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyukjae was a second away from putting the pillow, he had wrapped around his own head, on Kyuhyun’s face and killing the said guy by suffocating him because those stupid earplugs didn’t do their job very well.

Hyukjae was now facing the cute looking sleeping Kyuhyun who was in his full swing of snoring. Hyukjae cringed when a particular loud snore left Kyuhyun’s mouth and unconsciously he moved back a little. But the unfortunate Hyukjae had forgotten that he was already at the edge of the bed since he had been trying to put as much distance between himself and Kyuhyun as he could. Now as he tried moving back when he was already at the edge then the unfortunate guy felt like the surface disappear from under him and in next second he found himself down on the floor.

And even the loud thud against the floor has failed to wake up a heavy sleeper like Kyuhyun so the hissing in pain Hyukjae got up while rubbing his sore behind as he glared at the unfazed with his surrounding guy on the bed.

But it was useless to glare at the oblivious guy so Hyukjae made his way to bathroom because no matter what, sleeping was impossible so he might as well take a shower.

*=*=*=*=*=*

“Did you sleep well, Hyukjae?” An eye rubbing Kyuhyun asked Hyukjae, who had just came out of the bathroom.

“Trust me you don’t want the answer to that.” A sour looking Hyukjae just directed his glare toward Kyuhyun then went back to drying his y looking wet hairs from the towel.

“I take it that the earplugs didn’t work, right?” Kyuhyun asked with an embarrass laugh which ended as soon as Hyukjae’s killer glare was again directed toward him.

Before Kyuhyun could start another topic, Hyukjae’s mobile phone started ringing. Hyukjae went to get his mobile phone from the bedside table and attended the call without looking who was calling him.

“Hello,” Hyukjae spoke in his mobile phone.

“Yah! LEE HYUKJAE!! Where are you?? Jae and I came to your apartment just now and you are not here and Siwon refuse to tell us anything but he said you didn’t come back home last night… Where the hell are you?” A furious voice shouted from the other end and Hyukjae couldn’t help but grimace after hearing his Hyung’s voice from the other side.

“Hyung relax! Why are you panicking? Where ever I am, I am fine. You just need to know that much.” Hyukjae replied back and he knew he said the wrong thing even before saying it.

“What do you mean ‘need to know that much’?? You are our baby brother and we both are worried sick for you. Tell me where you are?” Heechul again demanded.

“I am not a child!” Hyukjae whined back.

“Of course you ar-” Hyukjae couldn’t hear his brother’s whole comment as his mobile phone was snatched away from him. A be wild Hyukjae looked around and found Kyuhyun putting his phone to his own ear.

“Hey Heechul it’s me Kyuhyun.” Kyuhyun calmly said in his phone.

“Cho Kyuhyun?? What are you doing with our baby? Where is Hyukjae?” Heechul shrieked from the other end.

“Hyukjae is with me, in my room… on my bed. I am pretty sure you understood so I would be hanging up now… don’t disturb us. Bye.” Kyuhyun said in a flow and hung up before Heechul could utter another word.

.

.

Hyukjae just stood there gapping on his neighbor’s boldness at hinting his brother that they were up to no good. Hyukjae had not broken up from his trance when his mobile phone again started to ring and Kyuhyun didn’t waste a second and put the device on his ear.

“What now?” Hyukjae heard Kyuhyun say in a bored voice but suddenly he perked up. “Really?? That’s great news! I need to tell Hyukjae so I am hanging up. Bye.”

Kyuhyun turned to beam at him after disconnecting the call on Heechul.

“Heechul said your parents are back from the vacation and want to have a family gathering on the coming weekend.” Kyuhyun said with a wide smile on his face… and Hyukjae had only one thought in his mind ‘Oh Lord! I am doomed’!

*=*=*=*=*=*

Hyukjae absolutely refused to talk to Kyuhyun after his ‘In my room, on my bed’ stunt. So the slightly limping, because of falling off the bed, guy walked downstairs in search of Kyuhyun’ parents while a profusely apologizing Kyuhyun was right behind him.

“I was only kidding Hyukjae. I am sorry. Please forgive me.” Kyuhyun once again said before Hyukjae disappeared in the dining room, of course without acknowledging his apology. Kyuhyun sighed one last time before putting a smile on his face just so his parents wouldn’t realize that anything was wrong he waited a minute and followed behind Hyukjae.

.

.

Hyukjae entered the room and looked up to see Mr. and Mrs. Cho sitting on the dining table and having their breakfast. Hyukjae fixed a bright smile on his face before greeting a Good Morning to the couple. Then he limped his way toward the seat beside Kyuhyun’s Dad and was uncomfortably aware of Kyuhyun’s Mom’s eyes watching him intently.

“Omo!” Mrs. Cho exclaimed while putting her hand on trying to repress some giggles which had Hyukjae to look up at her in confusion. “You are limping dear, did he went rough on you? Do you need any pain killers for that?”<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter