.11.

.My Lovely Tomboy.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So Siwon, what do you think? This one or this one?” Hyukjae asked while showing him two sweaters both in slightly different colors.

“What exactly is the difference between them?” A be wild Siwon asked back.

“Simple! This one is Gucci and the other one is Prada.” Hyukjae explained while bringing forward the respective sweaters with the air that say ‘duh! It’s so obvious’.

Prada!! Oh Siwon has heard of that word a lot when he take his boyfriend out for shopping… but wait he had heard of that Gucci thingy too from Zhoumi obviously!! But telling Hyuk that he could pick either of them because he doesn’t care, will only earn him a knuckle on his head…

“Hmm… I like that Prada one.” Siwon said while pointing to the sweater in Hyuk’s right hand.

“But this is Gucci.” Hyuk pointed out.

“Then Gucci it is!!” an over enthusiastic Siwon exclaimed and inside he was pulling his hairs out in frustration. He was so glad that all his life he had personal stylist who had pick out his entire wardrobe.

“I don’t get why are you so worked up? Trust me Kyuhyun’s parents are great people, unlike Kyuhyun of course. You don’t need to be worried at all.” Siwon tried to relax his hyper tensed friend, again!

“Yeah but that doesn’t mean I shouldn’t look my best.” Hyukjae replied back with a roll of his eyes as he stood in front of the mirror and took turns in checking out which sweater looked the best on him. Then after 10 minutes of battle with his inner self he finally wore the sweater Siwon had chosen.

Siwon was about to point out how stupid Hyuk was when the bell rang… making Hyukjae to jolt up in surprise.

“Oh he is here.” Hyukjae breathe out but didn’t make any move to open the door.

Siwon sighed seeing his friend frozen like a teenager about to go on his first date. So Siwon went to open the door instead.

“Hey jerk.” Siwon greeted a rather good looking Kyuhyun in a soft voice, hoping that Hyukjae won’t hear him.

Kyuhyun’s smile instantly fell when he saw who came to answer the door.

“What are you doing here?” Kyuhyun asked with venom evident in his voice. He had somehow accepted the fact Hyukjae was friends with Siwon but why was Siwon here even today?

“I live here.” An amused Siwon said with a smirk, hoping to make Kyuhyun jealous.

“Oh yeah I heard about you and your Dad, I am sorry to hear that man.” Kyuhyun said as he remembered about Siwon being disowned by his Dad so obviously he needed a place to stay. His Dad must have frozen his accounts.

“I don’t need your pity.” Siwon snapped out as his pride was hurt to know that Kyuhyun already knew his whole story.

“Siwon!” A voice warned from behind as Siwon has raised his arm to most probably throw a punch at the handsome guy in front of him. Siwon turned around to see his best friend coming toward them with his coat in his hand. “Can’t you two behave?”

“But I didn’t even do anything.” Kyuhyun whined at the new comer but then his expressions cleared and were replaced by a beaming smile as he looked at his hot tomboy. “Wow Hyukjae! You look amazing.”

“Thanks,” Hyukjae said as he blushed lightly. “I could say the same for you.”

Siwon was nearly about to puke to see the unbelievable encounter between his friend and his ex-childhood friend. “Yes, yes you both look great. Now get out.”

Hyukjae could only glare at his friend when Siwon literally pushed him out of his own house. “Hey I understand you are annoyed since Zhoumi went back to China but don’t take out your anger on us.”

“Whatever, just get going.” Siwon replied back with a carefree wave of his hand.

“Shall we get going?” Kyuhyun asked as he stuck out his arm for Hyukjae to take.

But Hyuk just rolled his eyes at him and started walking toward the elevator.

.

.

Siwon watched in amusement when he saw his friend walking away in anger and a lost Kyuhyun following him.

“Yah! No sleeping together on your first date.” Siwon couldn’t help but shout after them.

“IT’S NOT A DATE!” An angry shout was heard in reply and Siwon could only chuckle before going back in the apartment and locking the door. He wanted to Skype call his boyfriend and didn’t want any more interruptions.

*=*=*=*=*=*

The silence in the car was nerve wrecking, especially for Kyuhyun who would be facing his father with the word, “Hey Dad, meet my boyfriend Hyukjae.” And no matter what his Mom’s say… Kyuhyun was beyond scared.

And all his attempts at the small conversations had quickly died because Hyukjae was not willing to corporate with him.

“I heard, today’s weather will not be good.” Kyuhyun commented in order to break the s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter