.4.

.My Lovely Tomboy.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun got ready, after shoving his friend out of his house, and ran to the flower shop to get a small bouquet of pink roses. Even though, yesterday’s rose ended up in the dustbin in Kyuhyun’s kitchen but that kind of thing is not enough to kill Cho Kyuhyun’s mojo.

And here he was standing in the open doorway of his own apartment because he had a feeling that Hyukjae might not be thrilled to see Kyuhyun at her door first thing in the morning. He planned to patiently wait for his neighbor to come out of her apartment… then he will make his move. Of course his Dad will kill him for being late but Love always come first.

Kyuhyun was grinning to himself like an idiot when the door next to his opened. Kyu hid the bouquet behind him and waited for her to lock her door properly…

Kyuhyun was about to say ‘Hello’ but the girl who turned around was not the one he was looking for. She was pretty, blonde with a little longer hairs and had big beautiful eyes. She paused for a second when she saw Kyuhyun staring at her in slight confusion. She gave a polite yet friendly smile to Kyu as she passed his door to head to elevator.

Kyuhyun did return her smile but he kept thinking who the girl was?? Was she sister or cousin of Hyukjae… Nah! She doesn’t resemble her even a bit… maybe she is a friend of hers. Yup that’s it!

Kyuhyun was a little lost in his world so opening of the neighboring door brought him back to present and he turned around to look at the beauty wrapped in a pretty pink scarf… She was about of close the door when her eyes met with Kyuhyun, she froze for a second. Then Kyu put a sweet smile on his face and brought the bouquet in front of him.

Hyukjae’s eyes visibly widen and she stumbled back in her apartment as fast as she could. Kyu sensed what was about to happen so he moved forward to stop the door from closing but missed his chance by a few seconds.

“Hey Hyukjae, I just came to say hi. You don’t need to be shy around me.” Kyuhyun said to the door as he knocked on it. He was 100% sure that Hyukjae was standing just behind the door.

“Go away,” A cute voice squeaked back at him and Kyu couldn’t help himself and smile at his childlike future girlfriend.

“I can’t go away because you have an important part of me with you,” Kyuhyun said and cringed internally when he realized that he sounded desperately cheesy.

“What?” The voice from the other side of door asked.

“My matchstick. You know I didn’t even have my breakfast today.” Kyuhyun said with a little whine evident in his voice.

.

.

Hyukjae frowned for a bit but raced to kitchen to get the matchbox. He came back to the door but hesitated in opening it for the ert neighbor of his. So he put the door chain in the lock and opened the door to slide the matchbox outside from the small gap.

.

.

It was silent for one whole minute and Kyuhyun was about to turn away in disappointment when he heard a shuffling sound from the other side of door. The door opened with the door chain lock secured. In next second the door was shut again.

“There you go. Now go and make the breakfast.” Hyukjae’s muffled voice was heard.

Kyuhyun looked down and realize that Hyukjae has thrown the matchbox outside when she had opened the door. The smile was back on his face.

“Hey that’s not fair! You owe me a breakfast. I am dying with hunger.” Kyu complained yet again and of course he was lying because in reality he was so full because of Ryeowook’s amazing cooking but if he gets the chance to eat food made by his y neighbor then no one will hear him complain.

“Yah! I am not your maid. I have to go to work so I am not making any breakfast for you.” Came a stro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter