.12.

.My Lovely Tomboy.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun put his finger on the door bell but didn’t press it. He turned to an anxious looking Hyukjae beside him and asked, “Ready?”

Hyukjae didn’t trust his voice so he just nodded his head at him.

Kyuhyun had not even rung the bell when the door opened and a widely smiling lady stood in front of Hyukjae while looking at him like she was looking at her favorite idol or something.

“Hyukjae?” She inquired in a soft voice and when Hyuk had nodded at her, she squealed in happiness and caught him in her hug. Her hug was warm and comforting but a little too tight.

“Mom!! You are sort of killing him right now.” Kyuhyun said as he noticed Hyuk becoming a little blue in the face.

“Oh I am so sorry. I was just so excited to meet you.” Kyuhyun’s mother apologized as soon as she let Hyukjae escape from her bear hug.

“It’s fine. And Hello Mrs. Cho, it’s nice to meet you.” Hyukjae greeted with a small bow and presented the pie he had especially baked for her. “This is for you.”

“Oh my God!! This is beautiful.” Mrs. Cho admired the beautiful pie in front of her. “Did you bake it? Can you cook?”

Hyukjae nodded at her with a small smile as her eyes bulged out.

“He is perfect, Kyuhyun.” Kyuhyun’s Mother said as she turned to her son.

“Yes, yes he is perfect.” A voice said before Kyuhyun could even open his mouth and the trio turned around to look at the man standing inside the house looking at them with an amuse smile on his face. “Now don’t you think you should bring the poor souls inside the house since it’s drizzling outside.”

Even though they were standing in the porch so the rain was not exactly falling on their heads but Hyukjae was glad to leave the cold outside and enter the cozy house, nevertheless.

“Hello Sir.” Hyukjae greeted Kyuhyun’s Dad as he stuck out his hand for a shake after the door closed behind him.

“Ah, what a polite young man.” Mr. Cho commented while looking at Hyukjae in approval.

Now Hyukjae could safely say that Kyuhyun’s parents would accept him and he was really happy about that.

“Pretty too.” Mrs. Cho chimed in. “You were right Kyuhyun, he is too pretty to be consider a boy. Now let’s go to living room and have some chit chat.” With that Kyuhyun’s parents turned around to lead the way.

Suddenly a punch landed on Kyuhyun’s right kidney, he turned toward Hyukjae with pain expression on his face when Hyuk mouthed at him, ‘You told her!’ with a glare. Kyuhyun just shrugged and ran before another punch could land on him.

*=*=*=*=*=*

“So Hyukjae how did you ended up with our idiotic son?” Kyuhyun’s father asked as everyone had taken a seat in the living room and Mrs. Cho has quite graciously offered them a light drink because they still had sometime before dinner.

“Dad.” A soft whimper left Kyuhyun’s lips but it was ignored by everyone else.

“Umm… well Sir… actually we are not together,” yet. A highly uncomfortable Hyukjae replied back while continuously fidgeting in his seat and his hands itching to hit the younger boy because apparently he had his parents filled up about everything except the part of their not being boyfriends yet.

“What?? But Kyuhyun, I specifically told you to bring Hyukjae for dinner after making him your boyfriend.” Mrs. Cho rounded up on, desperately trying to make himself invisible, Kyuhyun. “Did you force the poor boy to come here today?”

Kyuhyun was already shaking his head in deny before his  Mother could even complete her question but a smirking Hyukjae was slightly nodding to let Kyu’s Mom know that indeed her son had pushed Hyuk to come here.

Hyukjae’s simple nod was enough for Mrs. Cho to put a hand on Kyuhyun’s cute ear and twist it violently. Hyukjae couldn’t suppress the laugh that bubbled up as he watched younger boy complaining loudly to his Mother and trying to save his poor ear. Ah! Revenge is sweet.

Kyuhyun’s Father too laughed at the sight which unfolded in front of him but as soon as his laughter subsided he carefully mask his face in pretended sadness, “Ah… and here I sat thinking that I would get you two to marry soon so I can show Siwon’s dad that children happiness should mean us more than our own happiness.”

“What?!?” A confused Hyukjae couldn’t help but breathe out.

“Oh don’t worry about that Dad. I am sure Hyuk will want to help here since Siwon is his friend, right?” An over excited Kyuhyun asked a totally dumbfounded Hyukjae.

Hyuk narrowed his eyes at the quite happy looking Kyuhyun and tried pinching a large piece of the firm thigh discretely, but the ‘discrete’ part failed miserably when the younger yelped loudly making his parents to fall in another fit of laughter.

“So how did you become friends with Siwon, Hyukjae?” Kyuhyun's mother asked once she was able to catch her breath again.

“Well ma'am...” Hyukjae started saying.

“Oh call me Mom... I don't like formalities.” Kyuhyun's mother interrupted with an impatient wave of her hand.

“Umm... okay,” a slightly blushing Hyukjae agreed.

.

.

Internally Hyukjae was totally dying with embarrassment and confusion. He was quite dumbfounded to realize that this whole family has somehow started seeing him as Kyuhyun's future husband.... like dude seriously???

Hyukjae has only started to see Kyuhyun as his potential boyfriend.... but marriage!?!

.

.

“You couldn't be college fellows since Kyuhyun and Siwon went to same business college, right Kyu?” Kyuhyun's father said this time and steered the conversation away from the flushed boy.

“Umm...” Kyuhyun was speechless here because if truth be told, he himself didn't know anything related to Hyukjae. The realization of which made him really sad.

“Yes you are right Sir...” Hyukjae jumped in to save Kyuhyun but stop short when he noticed Mrs. Cho looking at him with hard serious eyes. “Umm... I mean...dad?!”

Mr. Cho just smiled at the cute yet awkward gesture.

Hyukjae cleared his throat loudly and went on, “Actually Siwon used to drop off his sister Sulli to my dance class... since I am a dance instructor.”

The epic scene which unfolded in front of him was t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter