.17.

.My Lovely Tomboy.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The door opened to reveal one of the most beautiful women Kyuhyun has ever seen in his life.

Ah that explains the beauty of her sons as well, Kyuhyun thought as he looked at the kindly smiling lady in front of them.

Suddenly Hyukjae threw his arm around Kyuhyun’s shoulder in a causal manner before saying, “Hey Mom! Meet my BoyFriend!”

Oh… that’s not how I wanted it to go… Kyuhyun thought desperately.

The kind smile slipped away in nanosecond, making Kyuhyun to flinch internally because it seemed that a storm was about to hit them.

“What do you mean by ‘boyfriend’ Hyukbaby?” The beautiful lady inquired in a calm voice even though the dark aura around her was growing by minutes.

Hyukjae laughed a little embarrassed as he withdraws his arm from Kyuhyun’s shoulder.

“Umm… you know… he is a boy and a friend of mine so… so technically he is like my Boy-Friend.” Hyukjae tried explaining while stressing at boy and friend separately.

.

.

Mrs. Lee narrowed her eyes at her youngest son who had suddenly become more interested in the doormat while the guy beside him look like he was sweating bullets even though it was just the start of February. Mrs. Lee had raised three sons… each with different personality… she knew them inside out so it was not difficult for her to see right through the things her sons try to sold her.

But being the Mom she has to let them grow at their own pace and wait till they are ready to confess the truth themselves.

“Well then what are you doing outside… come on in.” Mrs. Lee said as she moved to let them in and saw both the guys visibly relaxed. She smiled at their silly minds.

.

.

Kyuhyun and Hyukjae released a relieved sigh before step inside the house. Internally thanking God because it was obvious that Hyuk’s elder siblings have not let the cat out of the bag just yet.

It was too good to be true that they were being welcomed inside the house by the lady who Hyuk has made out to be someone out for their blood as soon as they disclose the truth in front of her, even though technically truth has not been told just yet.

Kyuhyun was still a little dazed but he had not lost his senses enough to forget about the bouquet of daisies in his hand. Since daisies were Kyuhyun’s mother’s favorite flowers so he considered them ‘Mom Flowers’ which he had got prepared specially for Hyuk’s mother rather than the typical roses.

“Hello Mrs. Lee, this is for you.” Kyuhyun said with a cute smile as he held up the bouquet and walked inside as well but, quite unfortunately, his foot got caught up in the doorway and he stumble down but Hyuk’s hand took a hold on his arm and save him from falling down on his face.

A beat red in face Kyuhyun was beyond embarrassed so he didn’t dare to look Hyuk’s mother in the eye as he again held up the flowers in front of the lady silently presenting her with the gift.

“Umm… I am sorry dear but I am allergic to daisies.” Mrs. Lee said as she held her breath, afraid that the pollens might enter her nose.

Kyuhyun looked up with wide eyes filled with horror as he realized that first he showed his clumsy side and now he bought the worst flowers he could think of… this was a bad omen.

.

.

Hyukjae stiffened when he realized that indeed Kyuhyun has given daisies to his mother so he moved forward with the speed of lighting and snatched the said flowers from Kyuhyun’s hand and took them outside as fast as he could.

Hyukjae mentally killed himself a few times knowing that he had been so tensed that he hadn’t paid much attention to the kind of flower Kyuhyun had picked. Hyuk knew very well that his mother has severe allergy to pollens… things would have been really bad if she had inhaled even a bit… How could he be such an irresponsible son??

“I am sorry about that Mom, it’s my fault.” Hyukjae started as soon as he came back inside. “I am the one who told Kyuhyun to buy these rather than the daffodils he originally wanted to buy… I totally forgot I am sorry.” Hyukjae lied and he hates lying the most. If only he had told Kyuhyun to actually get the daffodils his Mom like the most… then may be things would be in their favor.

“Really Hyukjae? But aren’t you the one who calls all the relatives to remind them not to bring daisies or any other major pollen producing flowers when we have family gatherings?” Mrs. Lee asked with amusement clear in her voice. “That’s surprising that you forgot in just four months.”

Hyukjae didn’t have any more excuses he could think of and Kyuhyun beside him seemed to have frozen due to the shock or may be by the prospect of the bleak future ahead.

“Now come on kids, everyone else is in the living room.” Mrs. Lee said before moving toward the said room, leaving the two poor boys to gather their senses without her standing on their heads.

“Hyung!!” Kyuhyun whined out as soon as Mrs. Lee left their vision.

“It’s okay Kyu; this was just one small blunder.” Hyukjae tried to reassure the younger boy. “Let’s go!”

“Nooo…!” Kyuhyun again whined out and refused to move even a single step toward the living room.

“Come on Kyu; we have come this far… we can do this. Fighting!!” Hyukjae cheered while balling both of his fist and showing a determined face.

Kyuhyun whimpered lightly but still let the elder to lead him to his doom.

.

.

But unknown to them… a pair of eyes were watching them attentively.

*=*=*=*=*=*

Hyukjae and Kyuhyun entered the living room and indeed find it fille

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter