.5.

.My Lovely Tomboy.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: The girl Kyu saw coming out of Hyuk's Apartment in the last chapter was Luna. (Just in case anyone was confuse) :):)

*=*=*=*=*=*

 

 

“KyuKyu, do you mind telling us what happened before you pass out because of drinking too much?” A concerned Ryeowook asked his best friend who had desperately called out to his buddy and his boyfriend at their usual club earlier today. If it was not a Friday night, Ryeowook might have snatched the bottle of alcohol away from his friend but it was pretty clear that Kyuhyun was in the need of this drink.

“She dumped me!” Kyuhyun exclaimed angrily, but as usual his voice got drowned in the noisy club.

“I am sorry but don’t you think it’s a little late to cry over Sulli,” Yesung asked as he poured himself a drink as well.

“No Yeye, he is not taking about Sulli, he is talking about his y new neighbor.” Ryeowook gently explained him boyfriend. “Since you were really busy this week, so, I didn’t come around to tell you that Kyuhyun has fallen for his new neighbor.”

“And FYI I dumped Sulli,” Kyuhyun injected with a glare directed at Yesung.

“But wait! If she dumped you then does that mean you guys started going out together and you didn’t tell me?” Ryeowook all but screamed and moved forward to take the bottle Kyuhyun was reaching for. “First explain then you can get drunk.”

“Fine!” Kyuhyun surrendered because glaring at Ryeowook never works anyway. “No we had not started going out together… but today she told me she is already in a relationship.” Kyuhyun said with a long sigh.

“Oh man that ,” Ryeowook said as he looked at Kyuhyun in pity. “And considering that this was the first time you fell for someone… I hope I could help.”

“Thanks pal! But you being here is good enough.” Kyuhyun assured his friend and tried to smile which came out as a pained grimace. “I just feel used… I mean I was not exactly subtle in my hints that I liked her, she could have told me earlier.”

“What sort of hints?” Yesung asked intrigued.

Kyuhyun sighed one more time and started his story from the very beginning of last Saturday evening, seeing that Yesung didn’t know anything at all. He told them about the bouquet of roses he has been getting for her for last five days… then finally the part where his heart shattered in tiny piece.

“First of all, I never thought you would call that agency.” Yesung said while laughing at Kyuhyun.

“Seriously Yesung? This was not even the point of the story.” Kyuhyun said with an eye roll.

“Yeye focus!” Ryeowook ordered.

“Second, you did not leave a first good impression on her.” Yesung continued after becoming his serious cool self again.

“Tell me about that!” Came a sarcastic comment from Kyuhyun.

“Which brings us to my third point… she is lying.” Yesung said in a calm manner.

“What??” Both Ryeowook and Kyu asked at the same time.

“It has nearly being a week since she shifted there and have you seen her boyfriend?” Yesung asked.

“No. The only guy I saw turn out to be the boyfriend of that black haired beauty I told you about.” Kyuhyun said thinking about the guy called ‘Hannie’ who most definitely was ‘Chullie’s’ boyfriend.

“And she accepted all the roses you left at her door mat, correct?” Yesung again asked with a small smirk around his mouth.

“Yeah,” Kyuhyun admitted.

“So think about it. She could have made up that entire boyfriend story just to get you off of her back.” Yesung pointed out. Kyuhyun went over that theory and it did made sense.

“Or she could be telling the truth and her boyfriend was out of city or something.” Yesung put forward another of his theory with a wide grin on his face.

“What the hell Yesung?! I actually started thinking about the possibility that I might have a chance with her.” Kyuhyun exploded in anger while his two friends star

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter