Violence

Fake, False, Fantasy

To my readers: 'Violence is the problem not the solution' 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After that day at the office the family arrived home. They continued to enjoy each other's company in Sehun's room until dinner was ready.

round-formal-dining-room-sets.jpg

 

Seohyun carried Sehun to his seat next to the top, facing the windows while Luhan pulled out the seat opposite for Seohyun. Seohyun liked the fact the Luhan was a gentleman who was successful and handsome. She could not understand why Sehun's mother would leave them and curiousity struck her when she realised she knows nothing about Luhan. She didn't want to talk about it infront of Sehun so she just kept it to herself. Sehun could not stop talking to his parents as Luhan and Seohyun laughed at his cute thoughts. Out of the blue Sehun asked. 

"Omma, Appa can I have a dongsaeng?" Which made their parents freeze with their utensils in their hands. Once Seohyun and Luhan managed to regain their compsure they looked at each other, both dumbstruck. Seohyun broke eye contact with Luhan as she noticed the maids behind Sehun turned red and were trying to contain their smiles. 

"Sehun, your mother has only been back for two days" Luhan gently reasoned with Sehun. 

"But appa I heard that since omma's back and you missed each other then it won't be long till I can have a dongsaeng" Seohyun blushed as she looked down knowing what Sehun ment. Even if he didn't. Everyone pressumed that since Seohyun's return and due to her beauty, Luhan would not keep his hands off of her. 

"How can I get an donsaeng... omma how was I made?" Sehun asked this time making the maids giggle which earned Luhan's attention. Once meeting his gaze they stopped at his hard expression. Luhan looked as if he was about to explode. He could not tolerate such childish behaviour and due to his bad temper it was easy to push Luhan to shout. Seohyun saw her husbands composure harden which made her panic. She instantly grabbed his hand which was in the form of a fist on the table. She squeezed it getting his attention and gave him a warm smile. Luhan went from ice cold to boiling hot at their skin contact made his temperature rise and feel his heart beat quicken. Seohyun once calming down Luhan turned to Sehun. 

"Sehun, you were made from the love your appa and I shared." Seohyun told him. 

"But how was I made" Sehun wanted a detailed explanation which Seohyun was taken back. She didn't know how to explain it so she looked to Luhan for help. 

"Ummm...ahhhh" Luhan stuttered trying to find his words. 

"Appa will take his seed and will place it in omma's... soil" This made Seohyun place her head down taking in her husband's explanation. 

"Appa where is your seed and omma where is your soil... outside?" Sehun asked pointing at the window. 

"It's a special seed and soil that omma and appa have hidden until they are ready to have another baby" Luhan explained which Sehun nodded. He was a smart child and knew his parents wanted to wait to have another child after all his omma just arrived yesturday and besides he realised he didn't want to share his parents just yet. 

After dinner and science lesson had finished Seohyun put Sehun to sleep and wanted visit her husband who was in his home office completing a couple of files. 

Awesome-Rustic-Wood-Table-and-Fireplace-

Seohyun knocked on the door and hear a faint 'come in'. Seohyun entered the room and saw her husband in his chair facing the computer screen. Once finishing up his task he looked at the person at the door and stood up. 

"Seohyun, is anything wrong?" He rushed to her side seeing her blank expression. 

"Luhan I have a couple questions for you...concerning my job" Seohyun whispered the last part to which Luhan nodded and closed the doors so that his employees will not hear. The 'job' secret was between Luhan, Seohyun and Hyoyeon. Besides from them no one was to know. The less people the better. Luhan then sat in his chair and pulled Seohyun on his lap. 

"Sorry but my doors have windows. If employees were to walk pass they will not doubt that we are a couple. So was do you need?" Luhan held her in his arms and to Seohyun she as comfortable despite the fact she could feel his hard muscles. 

"Umm, I realised I know nothing about my husband and our story" Seohyun asked making Luhan realise they have no story to tell their friends and families. 

"Okay, lets start of with me shall we. I am Xi Luhan. I was born here in EXO city. My father Xi Baekhyun and my mother died in a car accident when I was young. I am the youngest out of three. There is the eldest Jongin and my older sister Tiffany and me. We went to live with our uncle Choi Minho and our aunt Choi Yuri. They don't have children of their own but they treated us like their own children. Besides from them I have my grandparents who live in america and my other grandparents in China." Luhan explained. 

"Our story will be, we met at the charity event I hosted, we dated and fell in love. But then you got pregnant. When my family coerced you into marrying me we got into an argument and I forced you to leave." Luhan told her to which Seohyun agreed. 

"Hasn't you family met Sehun's mother?" Seohyun asked. 

"Not directly. Only Hyoyeon has seen her. When my family came here to meet her and to plan the wedding I had already told her to leave" Luhan explained. Seohyun realised Luhan has used the story of how he met Sehun's real mother. 

"You met her at a charity?" Seohyun asked. 

"Yes, it was a charity for an orphanage. She was an orphan. So as far as they know. You have no family" Luhan relunctantly told her. Seohyun nodded her head. 

"Why did you tell her to leave without Sehun?" Seohyun asked causing Luhan to drift to the night she left. 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7 years ago. 

"Luhan, I can't do this" Yoona angrily shouted at him. 

"Yoona, what is the problem?" Luhan said calmly. 

"I don't want to marry you. I'm only 20 and I have my whole life in front of me" Yoona shouted even more at him making Luhan step back. 

"I'm 20 too, don't you think I'm not onboard with this agreement. But Yoona I can provide for us. My company is becoming successful" Luhan held her hands. 

"Yeah right Luhan. I mean you deserve this. You and your selfish ways has lead you to miss the best years of your life. We are young and should be enjoying our lives of freedom as young adults. You can't go out partying with your friends, you can't go on dates, you can't go on holidays because now we have a child. While other people are having fun being free young careless adults, you are stuck at home putting that baby to sleep. You spent your teenage years being nothing but trouble. Do you honestly think that a stupid person like you can make a successful company. You know what? You have ruined you life and I don't get  how your stupid idiotic ways has ruined my life too. You pathetic, useless piece of trash! That baby too is nothing but a mistake. And under your care that baby will likely die. And when that day comes I will rejoice" Yoona shouted causing a baby nearby to cry. Luhan bursted into anger. 

"Don't dare say that!" Luhan gripped her arm. 

"You know what. I should have aborted that thing while I had the chance" Yoona went to the baby in the crib and grabbed the baby harshly and started to shake the baby which made the crying louder. Hyoyeon entered the room and rushed to Yoona to make her stop hurting the baby. Luhan rushed to them and grabbed the baby from Yoona's hands while Hyoyeon held Yoona down. Luhan held his baby close to him and the baby who stopped crying. 

"Get out Yoona and don't come back. I'm done with you" Luhan walked away from her. 

"Fine. I don't care, you and that baby mean nothing to me." Yoona was let go of Hyoyeon's grip and walked out of the house. 

"Don't worry baby, appa is here" Luhan hugged his baby who was already asleep. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luhan abruptly stood up making Seohyun stand aswell. 

"That is none of your business Seohyun. You are his mother and that's all that matter" Luhan walked to the window with an angry face. 

"I'm sorry Luhan" Seohyun held her hands and started to shake feeling his anger. Luhan turned around and regretted what he had said. He walked over to her and hugged her tightly. 

"No, I'm sorry Seohyun. You didn't do anything wrong. Please forgive me" Luhan whispered in her ear. 

"Don't worry ofcourse I do" Seohyun smiled at him. At that moment there was no gap between them. The front of their bodies touched and tension started to rise. Luhan looked at her brown eyes which made him soften on the inside and then her lips. With his arms still around her, he pulled her in and crashed his lips onto her. Their kiss gained passion as Luhan carried her bridal style to his chair and once again she was sitting on his lap. Seohyun wrapped her arms around his neck and brushed her body against his causing Luhan to moan. Luhan bit her lip causing her to open . Once Seohyun felt his tongue inside she broke the kiss. 

"What was that?" Seohyun asked innocently. 

"You have never been french kissed before?" Luhan asked her. She shook her head. 

"I have never been kissed before" Seohyun admitted shyly which made Luhan look at her in disbelief. 

"Surely you have had male suitors" Luhan asked. 

"I haven't met anyone I liked until" Seohyun still deciding whether to tell him or not. 

A knock was on the door disrupting the moment. The couple stood as Hyoyeon came though the door. 

"I'm sorry sir but Sehun woke and went to your room wondering where you and Seohyun are." Luhan and Seohyun rushed to their room finding Sehun in his pajamas and holding his teddy bear. 

"What is it Sehun?" Luhan bent to his son's height seeing tears stains on his son's cheek. 

"I had a scary dream of a scary lady shaking me." Sehun cried as Luhan hugged him and Seohyun by his side patting Sehun's back. 

"Don't worry Sehun omma and appa is here" Seohyun calmed down her son. 

"Can I sleep here tonight?" Sehun asked. Seohyun and Luhan looked at each other then telepathetically deciding. They had no choice seeing his state and they agreed. Luhan got changed and joined Seohyun and Sehun in bed. Sehun slept in between his parents as he dosed off in a much comfortable sleep. Seohyun and Luhan slept as they had a tiring day. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seohyun and Sehun visited Luhan at the office more often. They were friendly to the employees and none of them disliked her, all except one. Victoria heard about Luhan's family. She was furious and decided she must tear his family a part believing that he was really in love with her and only with his family for the child. She believed there was a dirty secret behind this and gathered information with the help of her co worker Yonghwa a technical analyst. Victoria was pleased with what they had discovered. She raced to the main office where Seohyun was talking with one of the employees. 

"How dare you!" Victoria screamed earning the employees attention. Seohyun stood to face her. 

"Excuse me?" Seohyun asked her with her eyebrows furrowed. 

"How old are you Seohyun?" Victoria crossed her arms with her voice still raised. 

"I'm 22, why?" Seohyun was confused. 

"And your son is 7, which means you had Sehun when you were 15!" Victoria pointed out making Seohyun realise what she has just admitted. 

"That's why Luhan oppa married you. You were a who he got pregnant." Victoria shouted earning gasps from the employees. Seohyun was speechless not able to move her body. 

"You and your bastard child should leave Luhan oppa alone, so he can be happy with me" Victoria shouted which made Seohyun mad. 

"Don't you dare say that about Sehun and Luhan loves him" Seohyun shouted back. 

"But not you" Victoria pointed it out making Seohyun realise Victoria's intentions. 

"Ohh I get it. Your in love with Luhan. Well guess what! Luhan is in love with me and Sehun was made from our love." Seohyun shouted in Victorian's face who slapped Seohyun hard on the cheeck. Victoria jumped on Seohyun pulling her hair to which Seohyun had to pushed Victoria. Victoria fell on the table behind her making the computer crash on the ground and the papers spread. Victoria immediately stood and pushed Seohyun and grabbed her hair. Victoria shouted, slapped, kicked and pulled Seohyun's hair disrupting the work of the employees as papers fell everywhere. The employees were on their feet watching the wrath of Victoria and Seohyun trying to get away. Some were about to pull Victoria off when Luhan barged in after recieving a call from Sunny.

"Stop! That's enough!" Luhan broke the fight. He held Seohyun in his arms and hugged her tightly as she bursted into tears. He rubbed her already visible wounds. 

"What happened?" He asked her softly. 

"Victoria, she said I was the you got pregnant when I was 15 and that Sehun is a bastard child and that we should leave you alone. She started to hurt me" Seohyun struggles to say in between her sobs as Luhan felt her body become weak. He turned to Victoria and before she could open he sent guards to remove her from the buidling. 

"You are fired Ms Song and if you ever go near me or my family, I will send you to prison" Luhan shouted making the employees freeze. Luhan looked at them and realised the situation and wanted to clear up the mess Victoria started. 

"Listen everyone. What Ms Song said was true." Luhan held Seohyun in his arms and carried her briday style in front of his employees without struggle. Seohyun kept her head on his chest not able to make eye contact with the employees as Luhan stood strong. 

"When I was young, I was a troublemaker. I was headed down the wrong path. Everyone hated me and believed I would never amount to anything. That is when I met Seohyun. And she changed me for the better. This company wouldn't have started if it wasn't for her and you wouldn't be standing in this buidling if I hadn't met her. She had Sehun at a young age and we didn't want to abort him because we were already in love with the baby inside her... Seohyun I love you and Sehun. Don't let anyone tell you differently" Luhan faced her on his chest as she weakily looked up at him. All the employees were touched and awed at the couple putting Victoria's comments aside, they all smiled at the young couple. He placed a kiss on her head and carried her into their office where their son was playing with Kris in the far corner. Sehun and Kris were to immersed in their game they did not notice Luhan laying Seohyun down on a chair. She had minor bruises he was attending to with the first aid box Sunny brought. 

"Thanks for helping me and thanks for lying to your employees for me" Seohyun weakly smiled. 

"Seohyun, the first part was a lie but that last wasn't. I love you Seo Joohyun" Luhan confessed using her real name as he held her hands while kneeling in front of her. Seohyun was touched. The couple leaned in at the same time as their lips met and they kissed. Seohyun placed her arms around Luhan's neck and Luhan tightened his hold. 

On the other hand Sehun witnessed his parents kissing and pointed at them speechless. Kris also turned seeing the scene and covered Sehun's eyes. To which Sehun covered Kris' eyes aswell. 

"Don't look uncle Kris." Sehun said.