Forgiveness

Fake, False, Fantasy

'Don't fall for those who will not catch you'

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"YES!" Seohyun screamed while using her hands to cover her eyes unable to watch the events about to take place. 

"What?" Luhan asked in a voice almost inaudiable. 

"Alright, I'll spend a day with you" Seohyun still had her hands covering her eyes as she answered. Before she knew it a pair of warm hands removed her hands covering her eyes. It revealed to be Luhan's who stood there smirking at her. Seohyun looked around at the employees surrounding them with expressions of relief and annoyance. 

"I can't believe everyone thought I was going to do it. I'm not crazy" Luhan said in an amused tone smirking at everyone while holding up a clip-on tie. 

"So you weren't about to hang yourself?" Seohyun asked completely in shock.

"How could I? The tie would easily just unclip from my collar" Luhan replied with an all-knowing expression.

"Xi Luhan! How dare you do that!" Hyoyeon stomped up to him and hit him repeatedly on his shoulders. Luhan immediately took cover behind Seohyun.

"Ajumma, I'm sorry. Blame Seohyun for being too stubborn" Luhan chuckled recieving a weak glare from Hyoyeon as she appeased from hitting him. 

"Blame me! How dare you Xi Luhan!" Seohyun raised her hand in the air ready to take Luhan down. Luhan's quick reflexes took control within his legs and he ran out of the room laughing while Seohyun followed. Luhan ran into their room and hid behind the door. 

"Xi Luhan, that stunt of yours did not kill you but I will" Seohyun threatened as she ran into their room following him ready to give him a piece of her mind after his recent crazy behaviour. Luhan came up behind Seohyun giving her a back hug with his hands circling around her, even above her arms so she could not move. 

"I'm sorry. Okay? You haven't been talking to me for the past week. I know you are mad at me bu--" Seohyun interrupted him still under his hold. 

"No kidding, I'm still mad at you" Seohyun retorted with an annoyed tone. 

"I know  and I want to make it up to you" Luhan replied softly loosening his grip around her. 

"Please, Seo Joohyun" The sound of her name coming from Luhan's mouth never sounded better. Even though she was boiling mad at him, he still had the effect to make her weak. 

"One day Luhan, that's it. And if I'm still mad at you then tough. Deal with it" Seohyun released herself from his hold, grabbed clothing from the closet and stormed into the shower.

"Luhan, can I have a lock on my bathroom door?" Seohyun commanded pointing at her door with no lock.

"No locks on your doors from now on. I can't put you at risk again" Luhan explained earining an overly dramatic sigh from Seohyun as she closed the door and took a shower. Luhan placed himself at the door.

"Luhan, can you atleast not stand at the door when I take a shower" Seohyun ordered him. But to her avail Luhan did not move.

 

"Cannot put you at risk again, Seohyun" Luhan answered giving her the same answer as always. Seohyun inside smiled at how thoughtful he had been since her accident but didn't want to show him. She also smiled as she saw her favourite shampoo and conditioner she had commanded Luhan for when she was feeling stubborn. 

"Did you come inside my bathroom?" Seohyun asked as she specifially demanded Luhan to stay out of her things. 

"No, only you and Hyoyeon, she cleans your bathroom" Seohyun felt she was being a spoiled brat like those she detest when they made a tantrum when not getting the desert they wanted at her bakery. 

"Tell her I said thankyou" She replied making Luhan frown as he felt he wasn't appeciated. Seohyun stormed out in her pajamas and robe past him finally dryed and walked out of the room. 

"Out of all the men that I could have married I get the crazy one" Seohyun shouted as she walked down the hall making not only the employees laugh at her remark but Luhan as well smiled at her sense of humor. 

"Due time, Seo Joohyun. I will make you mine" Luhan whispered to himself. 

"Hyoyeon-shi, it's me Seohyun. I was wondering if you are okay? Are you still sick? And thankyou for my shampoo and conditioner" Seohyun called as she knocked on Hyoyeon's room. The door opened revealing Hyoyeon in her sleepwear and gestured for Seohyun to come in. 

"Wow, this is your room?" Seohyun gawked at the quality of the room.

"Yes, why does that surprise you?" Hyoyeon asked with a chuckle at Seohyun's now large eyes.

"Sorry, just this place is so nice. It's not what I thought it would look like" Seohyun answered embarressed.

"Lucky for me I was hired by a wonderful kind family. Before I use to live in a house much smaller than this room!" Hyoyeon answered also admiring her room.

"That sounds like my house in SM Town" Seohyun said looking out the window able to see SM Town. 

"I remember my life in SM Town but there was no suitable job for a teenager like me" Hyoyeon went and stood by Seohyun. 

"You lived in SM Town?" Seohyun's eyes went once again wide at the fact. 

"Yes Seohyun. Luhan told me about you. Like you, I was born and raised in SM Town. Although I dropped out of high school because my family had no money to support us. So I went to look for a job. First in SM Town who only wanted physically fit men for farming. Then in EXO city. Since I had no certificates of education I couldn't apply for many jobs and remained poor for a long time. Then I bumped into Mr Byun and now I have a good job that pays very well working for his kind family" Hyoyeon replied recalling her past life. 

"Mr Byun? What about Mr Xi? Luhan's father" Seohyun questioned as it didn't make sense how Hyoyeon met Mr Byun and how she ended up working for Luhan. Hyoyeon walked to her drawers and brought a picture frame showing a family: a father, a mother, two boys, one girl and Hyoyeon. Seohyun took this chance to look at what she assumed to be Luhan's family. Her eye caught onto the male looking familiar. 

"Mr Byun is Luhan's father. Although before he died Mr Byun was absent most of the time when Luhan was young. He would provide money but he didn't care for his children. He would usually ignore them, Jongin, Tiffany and Luhan. He didn't show them much affection. Mr Byun wasn't aware that he wasn't being a good father or a good husband. He was a good man. He knew his morals but he didn't realise he was distancing himself from his family. He would spend many weeks out of the house and would come home occasionally. Only to have an arguement with Mrs Byun and then leave. He wasn't much of a family man. That's all Luhan's memories of his father. That's why Luhan is determined to be such a great father to Sehun as he doesn't want Sehun to feel abandoned or unloved like Luhan did by his father when he was young. After he turned into an adult he refused to take his father's name" Hyoyeon explained earning a frown from Seohyun figuring Luhan missed the one thing she had her entire life: love from their parents. She had never taken it for granted but she never realised how important it was till she heard about Luhan. 

"Did he change his name to Xi because he didn't like his father?" Seohyun questioned feeling her husband's story truely unravel.

"Well kind of. He did want to change his name because he didn't like his father. He changed it to Xi in honour of his mother who was from China. His mother was a lovely woman. She was kind, caring, loving and beautiful in and out. You remind me a lot of her. I think Luhan notices that too. She can be stubborn too." Hyoyeon giggled at the similarities between Seohyun and Luhan's mother.

"Luhan loved her. All her children loved her. She tried her best to love them all for both her and Mr Byun. She cared for them so much. She tried to fill in the whole their father made. She took them on many outings such as camping, theme parks and bicycle riding. She made sacrifices for them including staying married with their father to keep their family whole. All the employees knew it was an unhappy marriage and believed she should have gotten a divorce but she stayed with him because of the children. She remained married to Mr Byun until they both died in the accident. Gosh I remember the children crying day and night. I especially remember Luhan crying for his omma. The tears he shed were ones of true sorrow and the constant crying. I remember Luhan waiting for his mother by the front door all the time. Even at night time in his pajamas holding his teddy bear. He was waiting for her ready to be hugged when she came home as they usually did. He did this because he couldn't accept his parents were gone. I remember finding him sleeping on the cold marble floor next to the door holding his teddy for warmth shivering in place still waiting for his omma in the morning" Unknown to Seohyun both her and Hyoyeon had tears in their eyes because of Luhan's horrible past. 

"Oh my. I didn't know that. I would have never guessed that about Luhan's past" Seohyun felt her heart beat slower for Luhan. She pitied him for the lack of love in his life and how he still managed to show his own son love that he never had. 

"I just thought you should now. I heard your conversation before your accident, the conversation in his office, how you have been this past week and how angry you were at him earlier. Seohyun, please be gentle on him. He has suffered too much at a young age that he didn't even deserve. Now that you know the reasons for why he loves you so much. You remind him of his mother and the eros love he has ignored all his life because of his parents lack of love towards each other has finally hit him hard and it's pouring out for you." Hyoyeon held her shoulders turning Seohyun to face her revealing the tears in both their cheeks. 

"I will, Hyoyeon-shi" Seohyun nodded. There was no longer any reason in her mind to be mad at Luhan. Their argument seemed petty and nothing compared to her love for him. She felt she just wanted to hug him and never let go in fear of anything bad happening to him again. 

"Ajumma please. Luhan calls me it because I am like a mother figure to him. I have stayed by his, Jongin and Tiffany's side all their life. And now I am here for you" Hyoyeon held and gave warm hug. 

"Okay, Ajumma" Seohyun whispered unable to control the tears forming in her eyes. Once Hyoyeon has broken their hug she went over to the bedside table to grab tissues for her and Seohyun. They both removed the tears ready to stain their cheeks. 

"Good night Ajumma" Seohyun said as she placed the frame back to where Hyoyeon took it from and she left the room. 

"Good night Seohyun" Hyoyeon replied ready to go to bed. 

Seohyun found herself running down the hallways in search of that someone. In definately wasn't Sehun as Sehun was at a sleepover at his friend's house. This is why Luhan chose that moment to ask Seohyun out just in case Sehun might hear Seohyun shouting.

 

"Luhan!" Seohyun called the man dressed in his nightwear leaving his office after doing some extra work before going to sleep. 

"Seohyun, You're still awake? what's wrong?" Luhan concerned at the girl who once wouldn't utter a word to him now running towards him. Seohyun jumped into his arms and luckily Luhan caught her and held her in his arms. 

"Seohyun? What's the matter?" Luhan questioned still worried at her sudden change in attitude towards him. 

"Does something have to seem wrong for me to hug my husband?" Luhan couldn't control his wide smile hearing 'husband' from Seohyun's mouth as she hadn't called him that since her accident. 

"You were mad at me" Luhan uttered the words as he was overjoyed but confused. 

"I'm not anymore. In fact. I'm sorry. I never should have said those things to you. I was just..." Seohyun released herself from their hug avoiding his gaze. 

"What is it? Seohyun you can tell my anything." Luhan held her chin to make eye contact with her. Seohyun let out a huge sigh. What happened before didn't matter to her anymore she just wanted Luhan. She cares for him, she loves him. 

"I was jealous. I saw the same girl you were looking at on the streets hug you in your office. I was afraid you were cheating on me. I know were arent' a real couple but I--" Luhan held her shoulders giving a light squeeze trying to relax her. He looked her straight in the eyes before he spoke. 

"Seohyun. I said the truth. She is just a friend well more so she is family. You will meet her soon... and her husband." Luhan smirked seeing Seohyun turn red from embarressment. 'Of couse Seohyun. So stupid. He is trying to be a good husband unlike his father and she has a husband!' she thought. Seohyun face palmed herself trying to hide her face in the process. 

"I'm so sorry Luhan. I thought something was going on between you and her. I'm so stupid" Seohyun covered her face with her hands once again only to be removed by Luhan. 

"No your not Seohyun. I should have introduced you sooner... so your not mad at me" Seohyun shook her head while smiling returning the smile on Luhan's hopeful face. He took her hand as they walked to his bedroom now hers as she still needed bed rest and hourly visits from the employees, Sehun and the doctor. Luhan let go. 

"Good night Seohyun" Luhan laid a soft kiss on her forehead. Then headed to her now his room as she refused to have him around when she was mad. 

"Luhan!" Seohyun called almost in a panicked tone. He turned to her. 

"Can you sleep here tonight?" Seohyun asked quietly. Honestly Seohyun had been yearning for Luhan's touch and the warmth and scent he provided. But her grudge had gotten in the way. Now that he was once again showing physical affection she couldn't get enough. 

"Ofcourse!" Luhan had a wide grin on his face as he jumped on the bed and went under the sheets while Seohyun slide beside him. Not cautious of her actions she placed her arms around his waist and her head on his chest while Luhan feeling overwhemled placed his arms and legs around her finally feeling whole and beaming at the woman who had shut her eyes. 

"Good night Seohyun" Luhan whispered. 

"Good night Luhan" Seohyun said sleepily as they dosed off to sleep in each others arms. 

 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey! I finally updated this story which is long over due as requested by you guys. I will try to update all of my stories on each day as I have the story plan laid out. Soo watch out for the following stories: 

1. Fake, False Fantasy 

2. Moon Bound 

3. Broken fates (name is going to change to Sadistic Intentions) 

If you guys want me to update my other stories such as: 

1. Married to my Ex/ Re-reading the last chapter 

2. Damaged 

Give me a heads up on the comments below. Also more things are going to happen in the story. I have laid out clues that will lead to secrets unfolding. I just need Seohyun and Luhan to be madly in love again :) For the events to take place. 

Also I'm thinking of doing a Matured () story on Seohan. What do you think? Am I up for it? 

Thanks for waiting. 

Love Miss_SweetCrush xxx