Troublemaker

Fake, False, Fantasy

To my reader: 'Creativity can solve any problem' 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luhan was preparing for the party at EXO Hall. By far the most expensive extravagant venue in all of EXO city. Kris was in the kithen directing the chefs while Luhan was in the main diningroom talking to the manager in charge. It didn't matter what Luhan said the manager. He was instructed to nod his head and to provide whatever Luhan asked for. The manager was excessively compliant to Luhan's demands and Luhan was determined to create a perfect dinner party in order to impress CEOs of other top companies and hopefully seal a deal with them before the night ended. Luhan was more controlling than usual due to the pressure placed on him by his uncle, Minho and Sehun's accident earlier that day. Luhan knew that Minho and Yuri were right and if he could give Sehun a mother he would but it's like he could pay someone to be Sehun's mother?

alain_ducasse_most_expensive_restaurant_

"Appa!" A little child ran pass the tables with the waiters placing the utensils in order, disrupting the calm controlled atmosphere of the room. The child ran to Luhan and hugged his legs. Luhan's stern expression disappeared and replace with a soft smile. Luhan broke the hug. 

"Sehun? What are you doing here? I said you should stay at home" Luhan bent down and held his shoulders. 

"But Appa I wanted to see you work and I want to come later" Sehun reasoned making Luhan look at Hyoyeon who was breathless from chasing Sehun. She replied with a nod. 

"And the people should meet me since I will help you with the company" Sehun whispered thinking that his presence should be a secret. Luhan chuckled at his son's cute innocent thoughts. 

"Alright" Luhan gave in knowing he could not say no to Sehun's face. 

"Yo Sehun!" Kris yelled coming out of the kitchen earning a hug from Sehun. He continued. 

"What's up kid?" Kris smiled at Sehun.

"Sehun is going to help us at the party later" Luhan told Kris 

"No problem little man. You are going to be us someday so might as well get started and there are going to be young female heirs at the party aswell. Not as formal as the usual meetings." Kris said to Sehun, making him confused. 

"Sehun, we want to get to know our partners so we know that we are making the right decision" Luhan held his son's hands. 

"Right, we would want to look out for the CEOs with a great family structure. If something so simple as a family structure is controlled this reflects on their company" Kris wisley elaborated his point. His point struck a cord with Luhan as the point supported Minho's lecture earlier. No matter where Luhan was, the idea of a mother for Sehun and a wife for him, haunted him. One of the waiters went up to Luhan. 

"Sir another caterer is here umm two ladies" The waiter said confused as Luhan already had a caterer. 

"Seohyun" Sehun tugged Luhan's shirt and whispered the name of the lady he liked. Luhan smiled and nodded to the waiter that signalled them to come in. The double doors opened revealing a tall beautiful young lady with creamy skin and long hair and another short young lady with short hair walking in with three boxes each containing one cake. 

"Seohyun" Luhan called for her as she smiled as she approached him. 

"Your on first name basis with your caterer" Kris leaned to Luhan. 

"Seohyun this is Wu Yifan but he prefers Kris and you know---" Luhan pointed to his son. 

"Seohyun!" His son interrupted him excited to see her again. 

"Hey cutie, Sehun, Mr Xi, Mr Wu, this is my friend and employee Liu Amber" Seohyun introduce the girl beside her. She continued. 

"We have 6 cakes with us right now and the rest are in the van" Seohyun pointed to the backdoors where her small van was. 

The van was faraway from the hall meaning a long walk with the cake so Luhan instructed Kris to move the car to the front of EXO hall where the entrance was including a garden and a massive expensive fountain in the middle given by Luhan himself. Luhan, Kris, Seohyun, Amber and the waitors helped bring all sixty cakes in to kitchen ready to be placed on a plate. While this process was going on, Luhan stopped in his place seeing in the distance of the diningroom Sehun was sat on the banistor at the bottom of the stairs and Seohyun holding him right beside her. Both looking up, smiling and laughing. Luhan followed their gaze to the massive chadelier made from thousands of tiny light bulbs. He saw how close already the two of them were and touched his heart how happy Sehun looked with her. 

The party was beginning when Seohyun's job of instructing the chefs how to display her cakes was over. Luhan approached her having changed into a smart black suit with a matching bow tie. 

"Would you like to stay Seohyun?" He asked. 

"No thankyou" Seohyun waved her hand politely rejecting his offer. 

"Please Seohyun!" Sehun appeared at his father's side wearing a matching tux to Luhan's with Luhan placing his hand around his son. With Sehun's puppy face and Luhan looking at her Seohyun couldn't resist but to stay. 

"Okay for a little while" Seohyun said. She gave Amber permission to go home after a long day at the bakery. Seohyun watched from above on the indoor balcony watching the businessmen and their families roll in. She watched Luhan and Kris have serious and entertaining conversations with other people. She had a close eye on Sehun who stood beside his father earning smiles from everyone who greeted him. Seohyun smiled to herself looking how cute Luhan and Sehun were. The black suite Seuhn wore made him look like a mini Luhan. 

"He's handsome isn't he?" Hyoyeon surprised Seohyun as Seohyun didn't detect her presence. 

"He's okay, I mean he seems to be a really great guy, he is really kind and caring and yh handsome and smart and successful at a young age" Seohyun babbled nervously. Hyoyeon giggled beside her as both of them watched from above.

"I meant Sehun and Seohyun I know how you feel about Luhan, no need to hide it from me, dear" Hyoyeon admitted causing Seohyun to turn red. Hyoyeon being much older that Seohyun was wise and could tell what was going on between Seohyun and Luhan. She knew that everytime they had a conversation sparks were flying. In her mind Hyoyeon pleaded that Luhan wouldn't return to his usual playboy status like he was before having Sehun. She knew Luhan ever since he was born. He was a troubleamker and an all around bad boy. Dententions and being expelled was a normal week for Luhan. Any less showed he was getting soft. But Luhan turned around as soon as Sehun came into his life. People thought that he deserved getting a child at a young age. Luhan was 20 when he had Sehun. And people thought he deserved being left by the mother of his child. Whoever it maybe. 

"Are you alright?" A voice next to her asked. Seohyun nodded. 

"Does Luhan have a girlfriend? is he still in love with Sehun's mother?" Seohyun asked not taking her eyes off the many people in expensive clothing enter the dininghall. 

"No, Seohyun" Seohyun realised it was a male's voice. She swiftly turned and saw Luhan with a smirk on his face. Seohyun stood there frozen as she felt her temperature rise and her cheeks felt hot. 

"Luhan, oppa!" A girl in beautiful silky dress approached Luhan and back hugged him. Luhan's expression flipped as he looked annoyed. 

"Miss Jung, be professional, this is a formal event" Luhan scolded her. Jessica frowned holding his hand as he struggled to free his hand. 

"But oppa, why? Why have you changed since we dated? Look I'm sorry for breaking up with you but now I can see you have changed for the better" Jessica smiled at him. Her comment making Seohyun sadden and feel so low of herself. 

"Let go of my appa!" Sehun came up and removed Jessica's tightened grip from Luhan hand. His tiny tantrum scaring her. Enough to let go. 

"Stupid little kid" Jessica said in a hushed tone as she walked away not wanting to deal with that kid while she was with her parents at a business party.

Sehun and Luhan smiled at each other while Seohyun still felt her heart ache.

"Miss do you have any more icing I'm afraid we have run out" A chef walked up to them. Seohyun nodded and excused herself from Luhan and Sehun with a melancholy expression covered with a forced smile. Before they could answer she has left the room taking another exit without passing the guests.

"What did you do appa?" Sehun looked up at Luhan who wondered too himself and shrugged in response.

Seohyun rushed into her van still parked at the front and grabbed the extra box of icing she has prepared for the cake as it should be placed right before being eaten or else it will harden on the cake. She reached for the box and once grabbing it, shut the van door and went inside. Little did she know she released the break when she stepped up trying to reach the icing. The van rolled into the garden and right into the fountain cracking the marble fountain and releasing the water creating a huge spillage. There was screaming as people rushed out. Seohyun was scared of what had happened when she realised she was the cause as she watched in horror as her vall destroyed the fountain and the pipes connecting water to it. Luhan and Sehun ran out and immediately looked for Seohyun through the crowds of people screaming and running in different directions.