Introduction

Fake, False, Fantasy

To my readers: 'New start, new day... the only person you need to be better than, is the person you were yesturday'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day Seohyun waited for the maid to come. The maid that Luhan hired arrived in casual clothing. 

"Omma, this is Minzy. She will look after you while I'm gone." Seohyun lead Minzy and her bags in.

"Seo, will you be gone long? Seo, I dont need someone to watch over me. It's expensive" Her omma tried to rise from her seat when Seohyun held her.

"Omma. You don't need to be guitly anymore. I am doing a job I like and with this job I can afford someone to look after you. This job also requires me to live in EXO city so I can be close to my job but only for a while. Don't worry I will visit and once I finish this job I will come back to live here and we will have more money." Seohyun hugged her mother. Her mother didn't not have any reason to oppose Seohyun's job and could only wish her luck. Seohyun took her bags and said good bye to Minzy and her mother with tears in her eyes. Her mother was the only person left once her appa died but Seohyun's mother tried her best to make up for losing a parents and their lack of money. Without her mother she was alone in the world. Seohyun felt a part of her missing when she left the ony person that was there for her all her life. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seohyun arrived at Luhan's house with her bags. 

"Thankyou Suho" Seohyun said as he held her bags and followed her inside. Suho handed her bags to the maid and was told to say in the sittingroom to wait for Luhan as she watched the maid and her bags disappear in the house. 

7-Open-plan-home-600x448.jpg

Seohyun could not sit due to her anxiety. It felt as if she has consumed too much sugar and adrenaline was rushing through her body. She starred at her new 'home'. The livingroom was bigger than her house. The amazing view of EXO city in the back. When she has the money and is finished with the job she will invest in the bakery as well as invest in other bakeries creating new branches of bakeries with her family's name. Her plan was to take old broken down bakeries such as her family's bakery and rejuvenate them to make them more appealing and to earn more money. When she has enough money, her omma and her will buy a house like Luhans'. Luhan's house has a large garden in front with a drive in with the view of sparsley populated mansions and when going to the back the realiasation that there is an entire city on the other side was amazing. 

"Mrs Xi" Luhan walked behind her while her view was on the city. 

"Luhan, I'm your 'wife', why do you need to be so formal?" Seohyun smiled while turning around. 

"I just like the sound of that" Luhan thought about it as Seohyun didn't know how to answer they stood there facing each other in silence. 

"Come on. I have something I want to show you" Luhan grabbed Seohyun's hand and walked through his house, up stairs and through double dark polished doors. 

jay-gatsby-bedroom_zpsb269b98a.jpg

"This is my room" Luhan gestured for Seohyun to come in. She took a step in and spun around looking at the unique design of the room. She expected a formal room with black and white colours. But this seemed something spectacular. The room has two floors. One was the bedroom and the top was a small floor with clothing and books. Seohyun smiled at him.

"You like this design" Seohyun smiled pointing at the room. 

"Why not?" Luhan's brow raised. 

"I don't know. It just doesn't seem like you" Seohyun shrugged, the smile not leaving a face making Luhan smile that reached his ear as he could not control his composure around her. 

"I'm not always so serious or simple. I like being unique" Luhan came close to her. Seohyun's smile drop as she panicked and what was even worse... they were in front of Luhan's bed. Seohyun felt her temperature rise as she realised the situation. It's not as if she didn't like it. To her surprise she did but she has never done 'it' and she was afraid that she would regret it. Luhan leaned in close which made Seohyun close her eyes not wanting to see the space between them close in. Luhan wanted to take advantage of the moment. . Luhan moved closer, leaning in as he felt the warmth of her body and her perfume radiating off of her. He touched her arms and smoothly moved his hand down her arm making her have goosebumps. Seohyun felt so relaxed and nervous at the same time by his touch as she stood there. 

"Your room is through these doors" Luhan whispered to her. When Seohyun opened her eyes, she realised Luhan was no longer in front of her but near two dark brown wooden doors. It opened to what Seohyun pressumed was her room. 

y2UuW2bvWKkl42VZFk2Bc2yQeCv1bli7Il1xu453

Seohyun was out of breath when she saw the room. The room had good quality and top notch furniture. A double bed with silky bed covers. A fireplace with black shiny tiles inside and objects which decorated the room. 

"Wait, why are our rooms connected? Why do I have to go into your room to go into mine?" Seohyun said facing Luhan. 

"To the employees or anyone in our house. They can see us going into the same room presuming that we sleep in the same bed" Luhan enlightened her making her tingle inside when he said 'sleep in the same bed'. 

Seohyun left Luhan as she found another door which led to a walk in closet. She was confused. Surely these clothes were not hers. 

"I asked the maid to place your clothes in one of the drawers. All of these clothes I have bought for you" Luhan stood beside her as Seohyun was once again taken back and felt light headed. 

"But I can't accept these Luhan" Seohyun spoke out of breath. 

"Seohyun, I insist. Plus you are my wife. You have to dress for the role." Luhan wrapped his arms around Seohyun making her turn red as she tried to hide her smile. Luhan faced her, noticing she was uncomfortable. He placed his mouth on her ear. 

"You will need to get use to it, you are my wife" Luhan whispered in her ear. And then in a swift movement kissed her red cheeks. Seohyun made him release her arms and held her cheek. Luhan stepped close.His lips close to hers ready to show her another thing couples do. 

"Appa!" Sehun called for his father in Luhan's room. Luhan smiled knowing his son was home and ready to make the introduction. 

"Get changed and meet me downstairs in the livingroom" Luhan held Seohyun's arms and rubbed them making her calm down. Luhan left the room and hugged Sehun and held his hands to lead him downstairs. Luhan gathered his employees: maids, butlers, chefs, garderners and instructed them to stand around the livingroom. Luhan placed Sehun on the couch with Hyoyeon right beside him. Luhan stood opposite Sehun. 

"Sehun. Your omma is here to see you" Luhan spoke making all the employees eyes widen as they will now see Sehun's mother after so long. Seohyun walked in and the employees stared at her beauty understanding how Luhan fell for her and how Sehun was so adorable. Hyoyeon's expression of shock as she has seen her before. Seohyun gulped at the eyes starring at her while she looked at Luhan and then at Sehun. 

999822_10151749542362888_1044435616_n-24

"Seohyun?" Sehun was confused. Seohyun also not knowing was to say looked at Luhan. 

"Sehun, she is your omma. She came back and was looking for us. She went to work with her friend Amber at the bakery and that's when you saw her. I went to ask her to cater my event when I realised who she was. We wanted to tell you when you know her properly." Luhan explained earning a nod from Seohyun who was standing beside the couch.

"Omma!" Sehun raised his arms, ran to Seohyun and hugged her. Seohyun bent down and hugged her son when she felt tears on her shoulder. She broke the hug and wiped the tears from his face.

"Don't worry Sehun, Omma is here" Seohyun said gently earning smiles from the employees. 

"Did you come back for me and appa?" Sehun asked still tearing up. 

"Yes" Seohyun replied with a warm smile. 

"Are you staying?" Sehun asked. 

"Yes" Seohyun replied hugging her son. The employees and even Luhan was touched. 

After the employees were excused and Sehun dragged Seohyun to his room to play and to catch up with things she missed in his life, Hyoyeon went to Luhan. 

"Sir, isn't Yoona the mother of Sehun?" Hyoyeon spoke quietly to Luhan. 

"Don't Hyoyeon. Nobody knows about Yoona. Seohyun is Sehun's mother. Don't speak more of it or else" Luhan went cold. He knew that Hyoyeon would not say anything as she has proved her loyalty to him and his family. Beside Hyoyeon couldn't just break Sehun's heart after seeing how happy he was with Seohyun. Hyoyeon apologised and excused herself leaving Luhan. Luhan decided to do some work and let Sehun have some time with his mother. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"This is my room" Sehun held Seohyun's hand and opened the doors. 

42068.jpg

Boys-Room-Design-Picture.jpg (500×346)

"Your room is so nice" Seohyun smiled at him. 

"Yhh, appa bought these for me" Sehun showed her around the room. Seohyun saw a picture of Luhan carrying his son above his head. She smiled at the happy small family as it touched her heart seeing how happy the two of them were, just the two of them. 

"Your appa seems to have taken care of you well" Seohyun said. 

"Yh he did. He tried to spend as much time with me as possible but he has work. But he gives me loads of toys to play with and Hyoyeon, Suho, auntie Tiffany and auntie Krystal and uncle Jogin come around." Seohyun's heart sank hearing and picturing a young boy without his appa. 

"But I'm super happy you here omma." Sehun hugged her. As Seohyun hugged him back tighter almost tearing up. 

"Sehun do you remember me? Besides from the bakery" Seohyun bent down to his height and held his hands. Sehun shook his head. 

"Ofcourse not omma. You left when I was a baby" Sehun said making Seohyun's eyes filled with water as she pitied him because his mother left him at such a young age. 

Two hours later. 

Luhan came into the room hearing a young woman singing. He came to his son's bedroom and his heart was touched watching the scene. Sehun was sleeping in his bed while Seohyun was sitting beside him singing a song and his face. As soon as she saw Luhan she placed her index finger on her lips telling him to not make a sound. She got up and kissed Sehun on his head and walked to the door waiting for Luhan. She watched Luhan walk to Sehun and kissed him on his head and followed her out. 

"Luhan I have a problem" Seohyun blurted as they walked through the halls into Luhan's room. 

"What is it?" Luhan turned to her while ing his shirt. 

"What if I grow attached to Sehun?" Seohyun said turning around with her back facing him to give him privacy while changing. Luhan's face soften. 

"Seohyun, remember this is a job and you should remain professional about it" Luhan wrapped his arms around Seohyun. She could feel his bare skin and her heart started to race although her mind set stayed normal as she wanted to have a serious conversation. She removed his arms and turned to him. 

"Then you too, should be professional about this Luhan" Seohyun said with an angered face and before he could say anything she turned her body and left to go into her room. 

"Our first argument" Luhan sighed to himself inside his room. 

Next Day 

"Appa, Omma wake up" Sehun banged on the door and screamed for his parents. Luhan woke with his hair ruffled and realised his son wants to come in. He knew that if he opens the door Sehun will rush in. Luhan leaped out of bed in his t-shirt and boxers to Seohyun's room. He carried Seohyun bridal style from her bed to his, awakening her in the process. Her eyes widened when Luhan placed her on his bed. She was about to shout when Luhan covered with his hands. 

"Appa, omma!" Sehun called out again. Seohyun relaxed when she realised what Luhan was doing. Luhan rushed to the door and opened it. Sehun rushed in and ran to the bed and jumped on it. Seohyun was under Luhan's sheets when she saw her 'son' jumping on the bed excited. 

"No school today, can we spend the day together omma?" Sehun asked as he rushed to her side on the bed. Seohyun nodded sleepily. 

"Good idea Sehun, you and omma can come to visit me at work and we can have lunch" Luhan said joining them on the bed with Sehun in the middle. 

"Yay! As a family" Sehun shouted hugging his parents. 

Luhan left for work leaving Seohyun and Sehun to do what they pleased. Seohyun asked Suho to drive her and Sehun to the park. They played in the park until lunch came around. 

Seohyun once again wearing expensive clothing while Luhan wore his business attire. 

d9b3409c976ca71b693db57d2d37b57f.jpg

large.jpg

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luhan remained his cold compose when he reached work. He was in his office completing as much work as possible so he could spend more time with Sehun and Seohyun. 

"I have never been to appa's office" Sehun admitted holding Seohyun's hand in the car. 

"Doesn't Hyoyeon take you?" Seohyun asked and Sehun shook his head.

Seohyun and Sehun arrived in the building. They walked to the lobby and headed to the reception when someone stopped them. 

"Hello Seohyun, can I help you?" A tall handsome man approached Seohyun. 

"Uncle Kris" Sehun directed his attention to him. 

"Sehun, is she your new nanny?" Kris asked giving a charmful smile to Seohyun who just smiled weakly finding him weird. 

"No, she is my omma" Sehun said with a smile while Kris was taken back. 

"Where's appa?" Sehun asked as Kris pointed up indicating he was on another floor above. As they reached the elevator Kris could not take his eyes off of her but his heart felt pain when he realised that she was Sehun's omma and who left his bestfriend long ago. 

They arrived at the floor when he finally had the courage to get it straightened out. 

"Your Sehun's biological mother?" Kris stopped her. 

"Yes, Luhan and I were going to tell you once we told Sehun and we decided to tell him when he knows me properly. Luhan didn't want to introduce Sehun to a complete stranger" Seohyun explained, ideas coming from the top of her head. Before Kris could asked another question she raised her hand to stop him from talking. 

"You have to ask Luhan. He wanted to tell you everything" Seohyun stopped him. Seohyun looked in front of her, realising Sehun had gone. She immediately panicked and ran down the hall. 

In the main office. 

The room was filled with many tables with people working on their computers in a quiet manner. Their attention altered to Luhan stepping in with Sunny by his side. He stated information that she noted down as he checked up on his employees who put their heads down. His cold exterior gave them chills and his cold expression always made them fear him. 

"Appa" Their attention changed to a young boy running into the room. The fifty heads followed the boy who hugged Luhan. Luhan's face suddenly changed to one full of warmth and he even smiled as he raised the young boy in his arms. The boy hugged him as the employees whispered to each other: 

"Did he just say 'appa'" 

"Is Luhan his father?" 

"I never knew he had a son" 

"Is he adopted" 

"Sehun, where is your omma?" Luhan faced him as Seohyun rushed in. 

"Sehun, don't leave without telling me" Seohyun rushed to Luhan's side with a worried face. Luhan looked at her then to his son with a smile. 

"Sehun, don't do that. You scared your omma" Luhan scolded him softly. 

"Sorry omma" Sehun said as he reached his arms for her. Luhan gave his son into Seohyun's arms. She hugged him and place him on the floor in front of her holding his shoulders as they stood in front of his father. All fifty employees was staring at the scene they witnessed. Luhan noticed the attention they got and decided to clear things up before rumours spread. 

"Listen everyone. This is Xi Sehun my son and Xi Seohyun my wife. I have decided that this is a good time for them to see my company as some day my son will take over. Please treat them with the same respect as you do me" Luhan placed his hand around Seohyun's waist looking like a family man. Seohyun and Sehun both bowed politely to them. Luhan directed them both into his office leaving the employees frozen in their place: 

"Omg he has a family"

"Who knew" 

"His wife is beautiful and his son is adorable" 

"He is so loving towards them"

"His wife is so hot"

"He looks like such a good and loving husband and father" 

"WTF where was our cold boss? I hope he ever comes back" 

"His family has a good effect on him"

The employees whispered between themselves unable to work with the sudden surprise.  

In Luhan's office 

Luhan, Seohyun and Sehun were eating on the business table with food Luhan ordered. They were laughing and enjoying themselves like a proper family. They both fed Sehun alternating food to place in his mouth. 

"Appa you shoud feed omma" As Luhan had food on his utensil he placed it to Seohyun's face as she hesitated but ate it in the end. 

"Omma, now you should feed appa" Seohyun lifted food to her husband's mouth and he smiled as he ate the food given to him by his wife. Seohyun smiled at him as they stared at each other. Sehun not having mind his parents staring at each other knowing how much they love each other. 

"Luhan can I speak to you?" Kris peeped his head from the door. Luhan excused himself and got up leaving his family in his office and followed Kris to his office. 

"Luhan, your caterer?" Kris wanted an explanation. 

"Kris, she is Sehun's omma. She came back for Sehun and me" Luhan said. 

"But she left you. You were so mad I don't get it" Kris reasoned. 

"Kris...she was...she was young. Too young and she didn't know what she was doing. She overcame it and now she is back to make it up to him and to make it up to me. She was devastated to leave but my family forced her to marry me. Although she wasn't ready so she left but now she is back and matured and she wants to be a family again." Luhan explained that made Kris soften. Kris realised that Seohyun was back with good intentions and realised how much this meant to his friend. The mother of his son finally comes back and they will be a complete family. 

"Now if you'll excuse me I have to get back to my family" Luhan left Kris's office and passed the main office of employees who starred at him. Luhan instead of having a cold straight face he was smiling like a fool making the employees smile towards him as he smiled at them. As Luhan walked in Seohyun was already infront of him while Sehun was far away at the table. 

"Luhan, Kris noticed who I was. What is the point of changing my look?" Seohyun asked looking down at her clothes. 

"Seohyun, changing your look was for my employees, business partners and EXO city. They will not see you properly and when you go back to the bakery and back into your appearence no one will ever pressume you were my wife. They won't notice and if they do they will assume you just look alike. They will not realise that Seo Joohyun and Xi Seohyun were once two people. You guys may look alike but you guys are so different. They will shrug it off if they ever see you which is unlikely since your from SM TOWN." Luhan held her shoulders to calm her down. 

"Why doesn't Sehun visit you at work?" Seohyun asked. Luhan looked down not liking his answer. 

"I didn't know how to explain to people about Sehun and his absent mother and I didn't want any dreadful rumours spread about it and of course I don't want people to use him to get to me - that's why I have never told anyone in my work area besides from my family and Kris."