Adaption

Fake, False, Fantasy

To my readers: ' Adapt to cope and adapt to win' 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Xi family went home after the office. In Sehun's room Luhan opened the door and found Seohyun sitting on a chair already drifted off to sleep with Sehun also asleep in her arms with a book dangling from her hands infront of Sehun. Luhan smiled seeing the scenes: a true mother and son moment. Luhan analysed Seohyun's figure. He stared at her sleeping gown with a thin silk bathrobe, thin enough to see her figure as the material sits on her skin. He stared at her face features that seemed perfect to him. She was like an angel looking after his son. He found himself smiling as he caught his reflection in his son's mirror. It was already late at night and they had already had dinner and were dressed for bed. Realising he could not leave them in this position, Luhan stopped his trail of thoughts and carried his son to his bed. He covered his son with a blanket, gentle not to wake him. Sehun stirred on the bed trying to get into a comfortable position without waking. Luhan removed Sehun's bangs and kissed him on his forehead. 

"Goodnight Sehun, Love you" Luhan whispered to his son. He turned seeing his beautiful angel still on the chair. He couldn't leave her there in fear that in the morning her body will hurt due to sleeping on a hard wooden chair. Luhan as strong as he was, carried Seohyun bridal style to their room. While carrying her out of Sehun's room and into the hallway, he bumped into one of the maids doing her last chore. 

"Sorry Sir" The maid bowed but her expression went light and tried to hide her simle as she saw her boss carrying his wife. 'Such a cute couple' She thought. Luhan excused her and continued to carry Seohyun. 

Once reaching their room, Luhan tried to open the door although he struggled trying to turn the knob and carry his wife at the same time. Luhan grew frustrated and laid Seohyun down on his bed. As he turned the knob, the door still refused to open. He scratched his head coming to the realisation the door was locked. 

"Why would she lock it?" Luhan cursed. Luhan was running out of options as he didn't know where she has put the key. His mansion was huge. Finding a key in his mansion is like finding one car in China. Luhan scratched the back of his head as he remembered his employees either went home or are asleep in their headquarters in the house. He was considerate and didn't want to disturb them. 

"Looks like you will have to sleep next to me" Luhan said as he approached his bed. He covered her with a blanket and kissed her head. Luhan went around and crawled in next to her, under the same sheets as her. Luhan was in his thoughts: he ensured that his family was alright. His son was sound alseep in his room and his wife had her beauty rest right next to him. Luhan looked up at the ceiling smiling as he felt he had the life he wanted. He looked at his wife and removed the hair covering her face. Luhan couldn't now see a life without her. He pondered what will happen once Sehun leaves which means Seohyun's job will be over. It pained him to feel that both his son and his 'wife' were leaving him at the same time. Luhan tend to be the troubled one but after Sehun he slowly softened because and only towards Sehun. It surprised him that Seohyun too could break his walls. His callous behaviour ws due to his parents death that left him traumatised. But he let her in his heart, too quick he thought. He too was curious and confused at how fast he had fallen to her and how easily he could admit it. 

"Please don't leave me Seohyun. I need you" Luhan whispered as he fell asleep beside her.

Morning

Luhan woke finding someone hugging him. He looked down and found Seohyun's arms and legs around him not allowing him to move. Eventhough it may seem uncomfortable Luhan didn't want it to stop as he felt the warmth and scent from her skin surrounding him and once again fell alseep.

Seohyun woke finding she was not in her bedroom, not laying on her bed and not by herself. She found Luhan sleeping next to her. Her eyes glued to his face seeing his expression. Seohyun didn't find him frightening anymore. He looked so handsome sleeping with a calm expression and his aroma was pleasing her. But then her temperature rised. Her eyes widen seeing her position as her body was rubbing on his. The fact that their sleeping clothes were thin made it possible for her to feel his strong hard body. 

"You must work out" Seohyun whispered to her sleeping husband as she squeezed his biceps. Luhan slowly woke as he felt movement and a fast heartbeat on his body. 

"Sorry did I wake you?" Seohyun distanced herself from him. 

"Seohyun, are you okay?" Luhan asked rubbing his eyes. 

"Yes, why wouldn't I be?" Seohyun asked confused but her heart continued to beat at a fast pace as she felt caught in the act. Her heart softened once hearing his words as his first questions were considering her well being. 

"I could feel your heartbeat since your body was close to mine" Luhan explained. Seohyun flushed when she heard this. She didn't want to reveal her thoughts to him. 

"Yah! Why did you even put me on your bed? I wouldn't have the need to hug you" Seohyun accused him, pointing at him weakly. Luhan looked down and softly chuckled. He met Seohyun's eye then caught sight of her finger. He slowly placed it down as he began to talk. 

"I like it when you hug me. Your hugs are gentle and soft. It makes it easy to fall asleep... and your bedroom is locked I couldn't put you to bed" Luhan said as he got off the bed. 

"Seohyun, you don't need to lock your door. I'm not going to come in without your permission." Luhan reassured her which made Seohyun dropped her shoulders in relief. Luhan walked to her side and placed his face close to hers. 

"But if you wear clothes like this, then you can't really blame me" Luhan whispered while tuggin on Seohyun's night dress as he smirked. When Luhan was troubled he was a flirt and couldn't help being cheeky - he hasn't been cheeky in a long time.  He turned around and headed to his bathroom leaving Seohyun frozen in her position. Regaining her composure Seohyun looked underneath a chair in Luhan's room, finding the key for her door. She let herself in and went to her bathroom to get ready for the day. 

In the diningroom. 

Luhan sat at the top of the table with Seohyun on his left. Food was served. Luhan looked at Seohyun's plate as he did not recongnise what she was about to eat. He grabbed her hand before she could eat what was on her utensil. 

"Seohyun, what is that?" Luhan asked. 

"You have never seen this before!" Seohyun yelled in disbelief as Luhan shook his head with the two employees doing the same thing. 

"This is goguma, sweet potatoe" Seohyun said with a bright smile lifting the fork with the food to her husbands face. Luhan retreated at first but seeing her lit up face he could not say no. He ate the goguma from Seohyun's utensil surprised as it actully tasted good. Their faced were so close as Luhan grabbed her face and placed a passionate kiss on her lips. Seohyun placed her hand on his shirt tugging it closer to her and Luhan's palm was on her face guiding her. The employees turned around only having to hear the kiss and Seohyun's utensil fall on the floor. 

"Good Morning omma, appa" Sehun shouted as he entered the room in his uniform. This caused Seohyun to break the kiss not wanting her son to see. Seohyun and Luhan straightened themselves as their son joined them on the other side of Luhan. 

"Sehun, who is going to take you to school?" Seohyun asked as she starred at the adorable boy being even more cute in his uniform. 

"Nanny Hyoyeon" Sehun answered eating a big piece pf pancake. Hyoyeon comes in coughing with an arched back while holding a tissue to cover . Seohyun runs to her and holds her. 

"Hyoyeon unnie, please go back to bed. You need rest" Seohyun said holding her seeing her condition. 

"What about me?" Sehun said waving his hand. Luhan got up looking worried at Hyoyeon. 

"Yes, I must take him to school" Hyoyeon struggled to get his bags. 

"No unnie, please go to bed. I will take Sehun" Seohyun offered. 

"But--" Hyoyeon was interrupted. 

"Hyoyeon, please do what my wife says. It's for your own good" Luhan told her.