Misunderstood

Fake, False, Fantasy

To my readers: ' Don't be with those who misunderstood you, be with those who understand you.' 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Stop the car!" Seohyun shouted which instantly made Luhan step on the brakes of his car. He turned to Seohyun who was already out of the door. Luhan watched as she made her way to the pavement wondering what caught her attention. From his view Seohyun walked casually as if nothing happened. Seohyun didn't undestand why she left Luhan but she felt her anger build up inside of her that she couldn't control any longer. She just needed to distance herself from him as negative thoughts built up inside her mind. She kept walking as Luhan stared at her figure disappearing as she walked further away. A car behind beeped for Luhan to move and so Luhan did towards the direction of Seohyun. He rolled his car near Seohyun and continued at her speed as he could not find a parking space. 

"Seohyun, where are you going?" Luhan asked her in a concerned manner. 

"Far away from you!" Luhan was taken back from her sudden outburst. 

"What is the matter Seohyun? I don't understand." Luhan struggled to drive his car, talk to his wife and figure out what made her so angry. Seohyun took a surprise turn through a small gap between the buildings which Luhan's car had no chance of going through. Luhan having fedup with his car's failure to catch up with his wife ran out of his car and followed Seohyun. To her avail Seohyun lost Luhan through the turns. She had been going to EXO since she was young. Her mind travelled back to a teenage version of Seohyun having found a passage on her way home from the bakery. She slid her way through the cobwebs and jumped above puddles which led her to her home: SMTOWN. Ever since then Seohyun would use this path if she wanted to be alone where no one could find her. Luhan bumped into walls as he tried to find Seohyun in the dark old alley despite the fact he was wearing a suite. 

"Seohyun!" Luhan shouted her name although there was no answer and no sign of the girl. Suddenly Luhan's phone rang in his pocket which he hesitantly got out. 

"Hello?" He said breathless. 

"Luhan, hyung where are you?" Kris on the other line in a panicked tone. 

"Seohyun got mad from some reason and walked away" Luhan moved his hand through his hair afraid of where Seohyun could have gone. 

"Hyung, just let her chill for a while. You could make her more mad" Kris tried to take the stress from Luhan's shoulders. 

"And by the way. You know that you own a company right? And you're the boss and you're suppose to be here!" Kris sarcastically reminded Luhan. This made Luhan smile at his friend's idea of humour. 

"All right I'm on my way" Luhan turned back and headed out of the alley. 

SMTOWN. 

"Hi Seohyun! Wow nice clothing" A person in overalls pulling up plants greeted Seohyun from afar. 

"Hi Ms Nam. Thankyou" Seohyun bowed and walked on the flat land. Seohyun finally tired of wearing heels, held her heels in her hands and let her feet make contact with the earth. In SMTOWN there were no roads of cement. Instead it was brown flat land which was created for transport. Seohyun felt a negative feeling surging in her body that made her feel upset. 

EXO city. 

"Are you sure Amber?" Luhan focused on the conversation on the phone with Amber asking if she knew about Sohyun's whereabouts.

"Yes, sir. She must of been upset because she normally goes to her hiding place. Don't worry sir, she has done this before" Amber reassured him. Whenever Seohyun was mad or upset, she would excuse herself and isolate her from people so that she would calm down and prevent her from taking out her anger on them. 

"I am sorry sir. She must be upset because her family's bakery is going out of business" Luhan's heart felt as if someone was jabbing his heart. He felt sorry for Seohyun having a tough life and her life isn't getting better. He understood why she did take the job and how desperate she was. 

Luhan thanked and said goodbye to Amber then hung up the phone. He had never been so concerned in his entire life about a person besides Sehun. Luhan was a careless young man. He would sleep with girls, start fights and generally trouble was always by his side. Once his parents died he didn't see any use to becoming successful like his parents wanted him to be, after all they weren't going to see him. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seohyun opened the door to Luhan's house. When the maid took a glance at her, she dropped her cleaning equitment and rushed to Seohyun's side. 

"Mrs Xi, did someone hurt you and stole your shoes?" The maid's eyes widened and covered with her hand as she pointed at Seohyun's feet covered in earth particles. 

"Call me Seohyun and no. My feet just really hurt" Seohyun pouted and held out her shoes in her hand, making the maid giggle at her pure thoughts. Most girls would take the pain and not take off their expensive shoes that matched with their outfits but Seohyun didn't care about that, she was different. 

"I will take care of her" Hyoyeon walked slowly struggling to striaghten her back. Seohyun held her in her arms and walked with her to the bathroom. 

"Unnie, are you sure? I think I should take care of you" Seohyun smiled at the lady. 

"It's okay Seohyun. I have been taking care of Luhan ever since he was born and now I will take care of you and Sehun" Hyoyeon's eyes started to tear but to Seohyun's surprise, it was full of saddness. She stood and immediately went to the older lady and hugged her. Hyoyeon smiled at Seohyun's actions as she was lucky Luhan found her. 

"Seohyun, I know you are not Sehun's mother" Seohyun was taken back by her statement and couldn't tell what was going to happen next. 

"Don't worry I'm not going to tell anyone" Hyoyeon rubbed her shoulders to relax her. 

"Did Luhan tell you?" Seohyun felt outed by the woman as she fidgeted with her fingers while Hyoyeon the tap. 

"No, he didn't have to. I knew Sehun's mother" Hyoyeon looked at the mirror in front while her hands were soaking a cloth. From there she made eye contact with Seohyun. 

"How was she?" Seohyun was intrigued to find out more about Sehun's mother. 

"Luhan was too good for her" Hyoyeon said as she directed Seohyun to lean against the tub. Seohyun gently took the cloth and wiped her own feet. 

"Did Luhan love her?" Seohyun finally asked her the question she has always wanted to know. 

"It wasn't love" Hyoyeon said quitly. Seohyun could tell she wasn't feeling well and excused her for the day as Seohyun continued to wash up. Seohyun felt more confident to face Luhan knowing that he had never had true feelings towards Sehun's mother. She decided to wear the best clothes she could find to remind Luhan who his wife is and to finally confess to him how she feels. 

140403-snsd-taeyeon-tiffany-seohyun-at-s

As she walked through the office people stopped their jobs and eyes were set on her. The men at the office envied Luhan for having such as beautiful wife. They all soon developed petty crushes on her. 

"Mr Xi is one lucky guy" A co- worker looked up at his friend who was standing. 

"Yh, she is beautiful" Yongwha replied following her movement through the office as she greeted people. But Seohyun's main focus was on the office of her husband. When she went past Sunny's desk, she immediately stood up. 

"Mrs Xi, Mr Xi is speaking to someone" Sunny didn't look professional. She had bright blue hair and a baby face of worry as if she had just been caught. But it wasn't her who was going to be busted. Seohyun heard laughs coming from her husband's office mixed with a female giggle. She quickened her pace to the door. 

"Oppa, twice in a row" A female voice was heard through the white glass doors. Seohyun opened the door slightly to hear the conversation. 

"I know." Luhan replied with a positive voice, 

"Oh oppa, I missed you! I miss this. Never leave me again" The girl shouted. 

"Never" Luhan replied as he chuckled. 

Seohyun's heart broke as she opened the door and found a girl in Luhan's arms who he hugged tightly. The two looked as if they were a couple embracing each other, finally had the chance of being together. Luhan broke the hug and held her chin as she smiled at him. Both not noticing the crushed girl at the door. Seohyun couldn't take it anymore as she felt tears were about to fall from her face. She ran out of the office with a blank face. Once again catching the attention of the employees who stared at the once happy fun positive young girl now looking as cold as their boss.