Detection

Fake, False, Fantasy

'A perfect life is a happy life'

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sooyoung stood infront of Seohyun frozen in place as she tried to wrap her head around the situation. Seohyun turned to Luna whose stance was similar to Sooyoung's. Then to the door where Luhan entered after sliding his phone into his pocket. His brows furrowed seeing the two woman in a complete daze with his wife in the middle seeing confusion in her face when she turned to him. Luhan's first instict was to be at Seohyun's side so he strode over to her and placed his hand around her waist, pulling her to him. 

"Is there anythign wrong Sooyoung?" Luhan spoke in his deep cold voice showing his authority. This caused Sooyoung and Luna to shake their heads returning to reality. 

"Oh no sir, we came from SM Town. We knew Mrs Xi's mother. I'm sorry Mrs Xi" Sooyoung replied in an apologetic tone with a hint of surprised in her voice. 

"Why do you sound so surprised?" Sooyoung's tone sparked the curiousity in Luhan. 

"We haven't seen her since our school days. We never knew she had a daughter. You look so much like her" She directed her words to Seohyun as her eyes where placed on her. Luhan looked at the interaction between the two woman wondering why he felt tension between them. Then the slow disappearence of sunlight caught Luhan's attention. 

"If you will excuse us" Luhan spoke breaking the awkward silence. He gave the signal to Sooyoung and Luna to leave to which they bowed and headed towards the kitchen. Once they were alone Luhan turned to Seohyun and held her hands. 

"Get changed, we are going on a hike" Before Luhan could speak, he placed his index finger on her lips to prevent her from speaking. 

"Hurry! the sun is setting" The urgency in his voice caused her to jump and do as instructed.

Luhan was waiting downstairs staring at the view as a way of telling time. He sighed seeing the light almost absent. He was about to speak when Seohyun ran down the stairs in comfortable yet appealing clothing. Luhan awed at her. 'Even in casual clothing, she is the most beautiful girl I have even seen' Luhan thought as he smiled at himself for being so lucky. He was even more determined for Seohyun to be his real wife. 

"I'm ready" Seohyun seemed out of breath but after trying to catch her breath she couldn't breath seeing Luhan so smart yet so casual. 

 

"Come one" Luhan took Seohyun's hand and jogged out the door with Seohyun holding in her laughter at Luhan's child like behaviour. When Luhan slowed down, Seohynu found themself walking on a dirt path heading uphill. She was too amazed by the view that was appearing as they got higher that a conversation wasn't brought up. Luhan on the other hand was caught up in reminicing about the last time he came up to the usual spot. Never ever thought that, that time was his last time. Once he saw the bench he heaved a heavy sigh and stopped in his tracks. He felts a warm small soft hand wrap around his.

"We don't have to go if you can't" Seohyun gave Luhan a reassuring smile of warmth to calm down his beating heart. He signalled Seohyun to go to the bench. She knew how vunerable and weak he must have been so she did as she was told. She walked towards the bench which caused her to let go of Luhan's hand which he let swiftly move away from his finger tips. Seohyun caught sight of the view her mind once again tingled at the familar thought. But she couldn't place her finger on it. 

She pushed her thought aside and went to the bench. Seohyun slide her hand gently on the smooth fine wood when her hand came across something ice cold. A metal plate with letters engraved in it. 

'Byun Baekhyun, Enjoyments, Honey, Kiuoo' 

Her brow furrowed unable to comprehend what the plate ment. Luhan smiled at her reaction expecting it. He deeply inhaled and walked over to stand beside her. 

"What does this mean?" Seohyun asked once Luhan was beside her. Both staring at the odd plate. 

"I have no idea, Mr Byun placed on his will before he died that no one would take this bench away especially that plate." Luhan's hands were in his pockects as he continously stared at the plate hoping looking at it long enough will help in solving it. 

"That's strange" Seohyun commented to which Luhan nodded in agreement. 

"Shall we?" Seohyun signalled to sit on the bench. Luhan nodded and sat beside her as they both look out as the little bit of sunlight disappeared. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry just a little update, updating soon. Just been a little busy