Questions

Fake, False, Fantasy

"Omma, do you have to go?" Sehun for the hundrenth time asked his mother. Seohyun was in their room packing her things for her trip with Luhan. Before Seohyun could answer Luhan stepped into the room dressed in his work attire. He was followed by Hyoyeon who was carrying ironed and folded clothing. Seohyun thanked her and placed the clothing in her bag. 

"Yes Sehun, your omma and I are just going to take a small trip" Luhan knelt down to his son's level holding his shoulders to break the news and gently as possible. 

"Why can't I come?" Sehun whined with his cutest pout possible making Luhan frustrated as he knew he would have to give in. Seohyun and Hyoyeon detected Luhan weakening under his son's gaze. 

"Sehun come with me I will explain" Hyoyeon interrupted while lightly pushing Sehun out the room. 

"Why can't I come?" Sehun repeated with an even more strong pout. 

"Sehun, your parents want some time alone." Hyoyeon whispered. Sehun stayed silent to Hyoyeon's surprised as she started at the young boy who looked as if we was trying to solve a mathmatical equation in his head. 

"To get me my dongsaeng?" Sehun brightened up at the thought. 

"Maybe" Hyoyeon went along with Sehun hoping that will help him sleep well that night. 

In Seohyun and Luhan's room 

Luhan walked up behind Seohyun and backhugged Seohyun. She giggled in response as Luhan smiled at the sight of Seohyun happy to have him around. 

"I packed your bags" Seohyun told him as she turned around and directed his attention to his bags. 

"Already?" Luhan appreicated Seohyun doing this for him.

"Yes, and some extra clothing just in case" Seohyun released herself from his hug and finishd packing.

"Where are we going anyways?" Seohyun asked to Luhan who was checking th clothing in his bag were suitable for their activities.

"Somewhere that's close to me. My omma took me there when I was young" Luhan said not facing her and saddness washed over his face at the thought of his mother. Years later he still has not gotten over his mother's death. Seohyun didn't know how to reply but smiled at the suddenly young boy vulnerable in front of her.

Hours later

"Appa when are you and omma coming back?" Sehun asked who seemed concern.

"Don't worry Sehun we will be back by tommorrow evening" Luhan reassured his son then this attention turned to his watch.

"Seohyun, we are going to be late!" Luhan called for his wife who then appeared at the top of the stairs with bags around her shoulders. 

  

"I'm coming" She descended down the stairs at a face pace obviously excited as she grined like a small child. Luhan chuckled at his wife as he opened the door ready to leave. 

"Sehun, be a good boy and listen to Hyoyeon. I love you" Luhan kissed his son's head and headed to his car. 

"Love you too appa" Sehun said becoming upset. 

"Don't worry baby we will come back soon. Love you" Seohyun kissed Sehun's forehead and gave him a deep hug when she felt Sehun grip tighter around her. She broke the hug and said goodbye to Hyoyeon and the employees in the room then headed to the car where Luhan was waiting with a wide smile on his face. 

"What are you smiling so much?" Seohyun asked taken back by his facial expressions. It made her want to laugh as Luhan ressembled a clown. Luhan opened the car door before he answered. 

"I get to have you all to myself for the next 24 hours" Luhan responded, the smile never leaving his face. Seohyun was in the passenger seat while Luhan slide into the driver's seat. He started the engine and drove out the driveway. The ride was silent and neither could take it anymore. 

"Okay, I give up. Where are we going?" Seohyun replied when she turned back for the window looking at Luhan after she couldn't guess where they were going. The car drove out of EXO City and found the car driving on a road surrounded by nature. It took them two hours passing by small villages on their way similar to SM Town. 

"Driving to the top of a mountain where my family holiday home is." Luhan informed her. Seohyu wondered why Luhan felt uncomfortable in his seat. 

"Are you okay?" Seohyun asked worried at her husband's obious nerves rising to the surface of his face. 

"Yes, it's just that I haven't gone up there since my omma died. My family went up there but I never could" Luhan's voice weakened at the mention of his mother, avoided to look at Seohyun and stiffened feeling the saddness run through his body. 

"I bet it's going to be really nice up there. And I'm honoured that I could come with you now" Luhan heard the sincerity and care in her voice as she gripped his shoulder to relax the stiffen muscle. Luhan turned to her and smiled but when he looked back on the road his smile faded as the house came into contact. 

"Wow!" Seohyun stepped out of the car. 'I should have known his family holiday house is a mansion'. She shook her head in disbelief. Then she felt something triggering at the back of her mind but she couldn't place it. 

"What do you think?" Luhan looked at his wife frozen at the steps admiring the house as he took their bags from the trunk. 

"It no ordinary house in the mountains. Was this always owned by your family?" Seohyun asked as both her and Luhan made their way to the entrance with Luhan carrying the bags. 

"Yes, my grandfather built it with...his son" Luhan's faced turned upside down and detested at the thought of his father clouding his thoughts. Seohyun understanding the situation and thanked Hyoyeon in her mind, decided to change the subject while Luhan pressed the doorbell. 

"Is there anyone home?" Seohyun felt suddenly nervous not yet ready to face any of Luhan's relatives guessing they would hate her for leaving Luhan. 

"Nope, just the housekeeper and two servants. They maintain the house even when my family isn't here. Nobody is coming for a while as far as I know." Luhan reassured her knowing it is too early for her to meet his family. The door opened to a middle age woman around the same age as Hyoyeon but taller. 

"Good evening Mr Byu- Mr Xi" The girl corrected herself and recieved a glare from Luhan at the words of her greeting.

"My deepest apologies Sir" The girl bowed to him obviously regretting and hoping for forgiveness. Two other servants came from different corners of the house.

 

"Good evening Mr--" The girl whom entered slightly older than the first dropped the vase of flowers in her hands. The glass shattered into a millions pieces showing how fragile it was with water spreading on the wooden floor and the flowers already turned limp without support. The woman's eyes were set on Seohyun as everyone's attention followed her eyes. When the first girl and the male servant followed her gaze, their jaws dropped.

"Is there a problem Luna?" Luhan spoke with authority and stepped forward as all eyes shifted to him and Luna shook her head to come back to reality.

"No sir, my apologies. She -- you" Luna found it hard to explain herself feeling humilated at her sudden actions towards her boss.

"It's fine" Luhan placed his hand up to prevent her from talking. "This is my wife, Xi Seohyun". Their eye widdened at the introduction.

"At the door is Sooyoung, she is Luna and the man in Minhyuk" Luhan introduced Seohyun who bowed to each of them. The male servant seemed younger than the woman but not by much. All three servant bowed in response but their expressions were unsteady and Seohyun could not figure out what set them off. Minhyuk took the bags from Luhan and headed upstairs when Luhan's phone rang. He excused himself from Seohyun and headed to the balcony to take the call in privacy.

"Excuse me, Mrs Xi. I hope you don't mind me asking but how long were you and Mr Xi married?" Sooyoung asked with sight hesitation but confidence as she could tell Seohyun was a nice person.

"For seven years" Seohyun thought quick on her feet and knew she wold pay for it later but decided that Sehun's age would be a starting point.

"That's a long time. Sorry to have asked but we haven't see Mr Xi in a long time" Seohyun understood Sooyoung's curiousity at the family member they have not seen in a while.

"It's alright. It has been a long time. We have a son, Sehun" Seohyun said confidently and suddenly felt an aching pain due to the absence of Sehun.

"Ohh with you beauty and Mr Xi's looks, he must be adorable. May I ask you one more question?" Sooyoung asked as Seohyun sat at the diningroom ready to eat.

"Ofcourse" Seohyun replied with a positive tone. She didn't mind people asking her questions. She wasn't raised like Luhan who could easily show their authority.

"Do you know a woman by the name of Kim Taeyeon?" The girl asked quietly obviously not wanting people around them to hear which peaked Seohyun's curiousity.

"Yes, how do you know my mother?" Seohyun asked.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry guys short but this chapter isn't useless it will make sense in the end.