Stories Colliding

Fake, False, Fantasy

'Good girls with bad habits'

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~ Flashback ~ 

Four teenagers were walking side by side into school. A wave of students subconciously clearing a path for them. The four walked without a care of the outside world. All attention was focused to their conversation as two beautiful girls and two handsome boys strode into school. 

"Hey guys, you promised to be a part of the annual Beach party commitee." A girl with a pile of papers and books ran up to them. 

"I'm sorry Sunny, we have a lot to do" One of the girls spoke as they continued to stride towards their table in class with Sunny stumbling behind them. 

"But no one is up for it. This school has the richest children in EXO city so a beach party is below them. So I thought that having the four most popular people in school hosting it, everyone would want to go." Sunny explained to them. All looked uninterested but pained as if beng forced to fulfill an expected obligation. To them it was that indeed. Sunny was the school's gossip girl. She knew everything about everyone. Her phone chimned as she was lost in thought. The four's back straightened seeing her eye widen from the content of her phone screen. 

"You guys might want to see this" Sunny passed them her phone to which had the school website. Well, it was the school website but was taken down as it became more about gossip on the students than actually news on the school. Then the site was recreated by students at the school and was passed down every year so that the website will live on. The four looked at the tiny screen and Kai read it out. 

"Not a love triangle but a possible rectangle in our midst? The members of this rectangle is non other than the muscular hearthrob football and dance captain Byun Jongin, the leading lady in every drama production done at this school and exo city's angel Im Yoona, the golden girl with perfect grades and perfect hair your class president Jung Krystal and last but definately not least our golden boy turned bad boy. The perfect innocent face fools a lot of our ladies being the spontaneous, naturally smart carefree Byun Luhan.  The question is now. Who likes who? More to be revealed"

"It's 'Xi' Luhan" Luhan corrected being the least interested as he took a pen and wrote his chosen name of the table. 

"Luhan, I know you aren't over what happened to our parents but it is our family name" Kai tried to reason with his brother in a soft tone of voice that screamed sympathy. Kai, the older brother was also the maturest and cared for his brother and despite Luhan's hatred for their father Kai was more understanding of their father's actions. Luhan's face turned sour hearing the words coming from his brother. 

"That bastard was never family. Our mother looked after us while he spent every waking moment trying to get away from us. I'm taking our mother's name and that's final" Luhan slammed his hand on the table. The people in the room talking before class started looking behind at the popular group at the back. It wasn't a suprise that Luhan had an attitude as well as a temper but girls couldn't help but fall for the cold boy. 

"Krystal, can you get me the documents so I can legally change it?" Luhan asked being more softer as Krystal was his best friend whom can get her hands on anything as she is persuasive and determined. Krystal nodded immediately and softly held Luhan's arms for comfort knowing that is was a sensitive topic. Jongin seeing the two lowered his eyes and gave a huge sigh while Yoona seeing him laid her head on her should and took his hand, giving it a tight squeeze. 

~ Present ~ 

"Master Xi" A servant called Luhan who as still sitting in the car reminising about his youth. Luhan had just come form work but was distracted the entire day. After the outing with Seohyun, his memories of his youth were coming back like a wave crashing on the shore. All the memories he denied or repressed were revealing themselves. He felt a mixture of feelings. Anger towards his father, he misses his mother, he was frustrated with his brother and the feelings for Yoona were a mixture of love and hatred. He sighed after finally getting out of the car. 

"Master Xi, Madam Hyoyeon has fallen ill" One of the maid informed him. Before she could speak Luhan dashed to Hyoyeon's room. Hyoyeon was more than a servant, she was family. She was like a mother figure for Luhan even when his mother was around. He knocked slightly on the door hearing a faint come in. Hyoyeon was sitting on a rocking chair near the window as she looked out towards the river. Luhan came closer but did not speak seeing how oblivious Hyoyeon was to his presence and how weak she seemed to be. It hadn't occur to Luhan that Hyoyen should retire although she was quite young. She was only 43. Luhan looked towards the direction of Hyoyeon's attention. All he could see was the river, maybe she liked the coast. But then he realised. He could see SM TOWN from her window. 

"Ahjumma" Luhan called her. Hyoyeon smiled hearing him. 

"I haven't heard you call me that since you were little" Hyoyeon thought back. 

"I'm a grown man now. And besides it would seem quite odd, don't you think?" Luhan tried to make a joke out of it but Hyoyeon frowned as if she was hurt but his words.

"I'm sorry" Luhan immediaely apolgised with a much lower voice. 

"No, it's okay Luhan. I understand. I always have. Even when you were a teenager. Gosh you were out of control" This made Luhan shudder at the thought of his reckless self. He kept quiet not sure how to answer. 

"Luhan, I haven't got long... what are you doing? Sehun? Seohyun? Luhan, when I leave I want to know that you, Sehun and Seohyun are living a happy life." Hyoyeon spoke weakly. 

"I don't know what to do ahjumma. I love her. I know I do. When she was helping out at the event, when she was with Sehun. I only realise know is that, that was why I was so easily convinced that she could fix my problem, because I wanted her to, I wanted her. I wouldn't let any woman come into mine and my son's life and pretend to be his mother. I mean that is just crazy, but I let her because I fell for her since I met her. I don't want this marriage or mother thing to be fake or false or a fantasy. I want it to be real. I want her to be my real wife and Sehun's mother. He loves her to. Ahjumma I don't know what to do. She still believes that this is all about money and we are in too deep with this lie." Luhan drabbled on with his problems sounding like a confused adolescent. 

"I havent't heard you like this since... Im Yoona" Hyoyeon regretfully admitted. 

~ Flashback ~ 

The four were currently in EXO university. They were celebrating Kai's graduation. Kai was the eldest being 22 and graduating university. While the other 3 were 20 and still had two more years to go. Luhan having fallen hard over Yoona kept close distance to her throughout their highschool years and university years. He studied hard to even get to the same univesity as her. At the graudation party Kai and Krystal were dancing on the dance floor while Yoona and Luhan were drinking their way through the complimentary bar. Yoona seemed angered by something while Luhan was trying to comfort her. 

"Are you sure you're okay? We could go out if the music is too loud" Luhan suggested but Yoona ignored him and continue to huff and pour down another glass of tequila. 

"Woah. watch it Yoona." Luhan prevented her from taking another sip. 

"Shut up Luhan. I can drink as much as I want!" Yoona spat at him. She got up from the table, looked at Luhan in disgust and walked towards Krystal and Kai on the dancefloor. 

"More for me then" Luhan took a tequila. 

"Are you okay Luhan?" Luhan looked towards the voice, being Krystals'. He didn't answer her and focused on another tequila cup. While Krystal was trying to get Luhan's attention, Luhan instantly saw Yoona fall into Kai's arms having passed out. Kai looked towards his two friends and moved his head towards the exit. Luhan and Krystal sat up and made their way outside. 

Once the four were outside Luhan and Krystal could easily see that Yoona wasn't passed out but very drunk unable to keep her balance or even open her eyes. 

"I....IIII...u.hhh. fiiinneee" Yoona drowsly spoke hanging onto Kai. 

"No, you're drunk. Jheeze Luhan, how much did you let her drink?" Kai asked. Luhan shrugged his shoulders feeling guilty for letting Yoona get so carried away. 

"I'll take you home" Kai spoke and with that Yoona smiled and passed out. 

"No, I'll take her home. It was my fault she got totally wasted. I'll deal with her" Luhan offerend as Kai passed the unconcious Yoona to his little brother. 

"But Luhan, you said you were going to take me home. It's way too dark." Krystal spoke out. 

"It's okay Krystal. I'll take you home" Kai offered. The boys cars went in different directions. Luhan reached the Im mansion he was relieved to remember that Yoona's parents gave Yoona their house while they moved closer to EXO city. Luhan carried the Yoona still asleep towards her room with the help of the maids. Luhan was starting to feel the effects the the tequila shots that he and Yoona had. The effect began later on as Luhan was more built than Yoona. He felt the room moving and his vision blurring. Once the maids left Luhan felt an arms around his shoulder. He turned to Yoona who still has her eyes closed, standing taking off her clothing and taking off his. 

"Yoona, stop" Luhan commanded trying to take her claw like hands away from ing his shirt. But he found himself weak from the alcohol. And before he knew it was morning. He found himself in Yoona's bed with Yoona. The shock overwhemled him for a couple of minutes as he found himself and Yoona undressed with their clothing on the floor. Luhan had, had many one night stands, some of which wasn't sober. But with a friend, especially with Yoona, his best friend the girl he loved. He couldn't bare the idea of her being made at him for letting it get to far and he was afraid to face her afterwards. He gathered his clothing and rush out of the Im mansion towards his car and drove. 

~ Present ~ 

"How could I have been so stupid?" Luhan commented. 

"You were still young Luhan, don't beat youself about it" Hyoyeon softly spoke. 

"But if it wasn't for her, I wouldn't have Sehun" 

"That's right. Hearing that, I know I raised you right" Luhan smiled at Hyoyeon's words. He felt happy as if he made his mother proud. 

"What should I do about Seohyun?" Luhan asked almost desperate.

"Straighten everything out. But with her first. Tell her your true feelings but be aware Luhan. She is a young smart driven girl. She has her whole life ahead of her and has so much potiential as you did at her age. Marrying at a young age without a job and having to raise a child, may not have been her plan" Hyoyeon wisely spoke which made sense to Luhan. He kissed Hyoyeon's forehead and whispered 'get well soon, love you ahjumma' and headed out her room. 

student at this  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Suho, do you mind going to the Byun holiday house up in the mountains? I forgot something there" Seohyun said from the back seat of the car as she was being picked up by Suho from her bakery which she has previously checked upon finding that sales have risen 50% especially with the extra money coming fom Luhan to redecorate the place as well as hire an advertising team. 

"Mrs Xi, it will be a long drive. Would you like to be dropped home and I will go pick it up for you or have one of the servants mail it to us?" Suho suggested but Seohyun has more personal reasons to go. 

"It's okay Suho, it's still morning so we should be back by the evening. Besides it a personal thing I left behind, I want to make certain I have it. It's important to me" Seohyun responded. Suho nodded his head and continued the journey further away from EXO city. 

"And Suho?" Seohyun called for him while he was driving. 

"Can we please keep this from Mr Xi?" Seohyun asked. Suho furrowed his eyebrows while Seohyun sweated in her seat finding it difficult to lie. 

"It's something for Mr Xi." Seohyun responded and with that Suho questioned no further and she took a deep breath. She took out papers for her bakery and did work during the ride. She also made sure to stop on the way to get food for herself and Suho when it came to noon, 

They reached the house in the afternoon. 

"Suho, I'll be quick. You can stay in the car." Seohyun said through the window as she raced inside. 

"Mrs Xi, we didn't know you would be coming up. But we will prepare your rooms" Sooyoung  spoke as Seohyun came in with Luna in the kitchen and Minhyuk coming from the backyard. 

"Oh no, I didn't come to stay here, I came to ask you questions about my mother. You seemed so shock to see me and startled by my presence. Why?" Seohyun asked. 

"Oh it's nothing. You just look so much like you mother" Sooyoung politely shrugged her off as Luna and Minhyuk stared at her. 

"No offence..." Seohyun paused. Sooyoung was probably the same age as her mother and therefore did not want to seem rude by calling her so informally.

"It's okay call me Sooyoung. You defintely are Taeyeon's daughter. Manners are very important to her. How is she by the way?" 

"She is ill but the medication and healthcare she is having, she is becoming stronger" Seohyun informed them to which they seemed concerned for their friend's wellbeing. 

"We haven't seen her in a long time. Working as a keeper in a holiday home is an all year around work. We have a house and an income so there isn't much left for us in SM TOWN" Sooyoung explained. 

"Please tell me. I can see it in your faces. I can feel it in the atmosphere. What aren't you telling me. Please" Seohyun pleaded. 

"Sooyoung, tell the poor girl she has a right to know" Luna said feeling sorry for Seohyun. 

"Yeah, Sooyoung. It's not her fault for her parents past" Minhyuk booldly spoke recieving angry eyes from the girls. 

"Seohyun, I must warn you. What you are about to hear may forever change your life"